Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ecstasy syndicate in Australia

jester_2k4

Bluelighter
Hey all,

I was layin in bed last night wondering how the whole thing works here in australia. I mean obviously it gets made, then sold to a dealer who gets rid of it, but I wonder how deep it actually goes... bearing in mind that I have next to no idea, I came up with an illustration that could be an indication of how it all works... I'd be interested to get other peoples ideas on this..

Bearing in mind that nobody is allowed to mention prices, I'll speak in percentages. I'll call the price at which a general dealer sells to the end user "street value"

ok, if you check out the drawing I did....

I think that *General Dealer buys the pills from *3rd dealer in quantities of 20-40, at about 80% of the street value.

I think that 3rd Dealer buys the pills from 2nd Dealer in quantities of 100-500 at about 50% of the street value.

I think that 2nd Dealer Buys the pills from 1st Dealer in quantities of 5000+ for about 25% of the street value.

Interested to see what other people say about this anyway.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 186
I don't know about 3rd and second dealers but general dealers in most cases get there stuff below 80% of the street price ussaly about 62-63% of the street price with people selling it cheap putting in less profit and some peole who like to make allot of profit mark up there stuff more than 100% although I would assume they would'nt sell too many

ok.... well thanks for pointing out the obvious....

so what like importer buy a lot for 1 unit each...

sells them for 2 units to teh next

sells for 3 to he next

for 4 to the next

for 5 to the next...

is there any other wy that it would work?

there are no rules about anything, its all about who u know, who they know. and who likes u.

i have known of ppl in the past, buyin in the 100+ quantities and paying 50%. then ive also known ppl buying in the 1-10 quantities and paying about the same price per unit.

But i think high up in the scale would not make as much profit per unit due to the large number of units sold although I could be wrong

^yeah your dead right
I've beenn in that situation plenty of times..
Fluctuation in price depends on so many things...
Mostly on what WD said, Ill pay anything from 100% to 50% depending on who and what im getting.
The joys of an illegal industry :p

speedygonzales said:
But i think high up in the scale would not make as much profit per unit due to the large number of units sold although I could be wrong

^^ yeah but the overall profit would be alot higher, otherwise they wouldnt take the risk of selling high quantities.

^higher up, profits come from volume sales with no consideration of final dose units.

if you can move 5000+ units continually and have a markup of 20-30% on each unit, you'll be making a much more easier profit rather then having to sell a lesser amount of units at a much higher price.

Those who have the contacts for import or production could name their own price due to being the first link in the chain.