Where do all the drugs come from?

kingpen

Bluelighter
Where do all these damn drugs come from? They have to be coming from somwhere.

Here is what I have matched up, these are just my guesses. Anyone have any ideas? Maybe even sources.

weed - usually mexico for schwag, most homegrown is probably grown in the us, some maybe from mexico, some weed might come from colombia and other countries too.

ecstasy - Amsterdam, Rotterdam, thats all I really know, but im sure more, im sure some is made in the USA because it is so simple to make. Im thinking it would be produced in MANY countries because it is so easy to make. What do yall think? I was thinking China too, maybe some countries in Asia.

cocaine - Colombia, peru, mostly Central America and South America.

Heroin - I always thought the Golden Triangle , Thailand, Burma and Laos grew the most poppies so most dope would be coming from there.

acid - Im not sure but maybe a few people in the USA make acid, and some in Eurpoe I would guess, not sure where. I have heard that in recent years Russia was importing acid. Canada too.

PCP - it is so easy to make I would think that most pcp is just made here.

METH - Also easy to make, so a lot is from the US, but I have also heard that some meth comes from some South East Asian Countries.

RCs- Mostly made in kgs in China, made on a lesser scale in Europe too. Rcs also arent too hard to make if you know what your doing so maybe some American companies still produce rcs.

DMT - almost always extracted from Mimosa Hostillis, in the US. Very rare. I doubt any is imported. Some might be synthesized but that is very hard so I would think 99+++% is just extracted from plant material.

2c-b - Also not too hard to make so I would think some is made in the USA, probably in Europe too.

Thats all the drugs I can really think of right now. Anyone have any ideas about this. Anyone disagree with anything I have said? Kinda stoned so I might have forgot a few drugs. I didnt include obvious shit like OTC drugs and pharms because they just come from pharmacies or whatever.

ecstasy is also made in vast amounts in Belguim as well

heroin i wouldve thought Afghanistan I might be wrong
though?

I heard alot of acid is made in Canada.

FUCKING NARCOTICS AGENT!

MODS IF YOU HAVE ANY SENSE DELETE THIS!

^ I think the feds are already well aware of everything that's been said

Shit he must be on drugs.

I think you're pretty much right, though I would add Afghanistan to the list for where heroin comes from.
It is also said 50% of the heroin we get comes from Columbia, but im pretty sure the government said that and "I hope you know this, I think you do, all governments are lying cock suckers" - HICKS

Im no narc. Seriously, you dont think the feds allready know every bit of information said, plus lots more. Forgot about Afgan. Please refrain from calling me a narcotics agent. You obviously know nothing about me so keep quiet.

Yep, I believe customs agents and the DEA know more about this then anyone on this site. Wouldn't be anything new to them.

Hrrmmmmm, mabye we can get one of them to speak up and help us correct any mistakes ;)

Wow since all these drugs are so easy to synth Im gonna go throw everythin in the tub and start cookin up some mdma and 2cb. duh.

"ecstasy - Amsterdam, Rotterdam, thats all I really know"

No.....most of the dutch xtc/cannabis comes from the south of holland.

(and there's made a lot over here in holland, we are still the world largest production country of xtc and today it's in the paper that it's estimated that we produce over a million kilo of cannabis each year.....not bad for a country of 16 million people)

kingpen said:

ecstasy - , im sure some is made in the USA because it is so simple to make. Im thinking it would be produced in MANY countries because it is so easy to make. What do yall think? I was thinking China too, maybe some countries in Asia.

some in the USA maybe, but it's very hard to get the equipment and chemical precursors, I read that Belgium+Holland together produce 50%+ of the world's ecstasy, I suppose some in asia too as the precursors usually come from there, Eastern-europe maybe..

Pill pressing machines are hard for private citizens to legally buy in the U.S, so most of our E is imported from either the low countries or Canada, I believe.

therollingstoner said:
Wow since all these drugs are so easy to synth Im gonna go throw everythin in the tub and start cookin up some mdma and 2cb. duh.

Relative to a lot of other chemcials, they are fairly easy to synth.

Easy enough for your average joe to make them? Meth, maybe, but most of them, if you have a chemistry degree and access to the materials you can cook them up. that doesn't mean anyone can do it, but if you have the materials and a bit of knowledge, they're not things that are extremely mind numbingly difficult to make.

IAmJacksUserName said:
Pill pressing machines are hard for private citizens to legally buy in the U.S, so most of our E is imported from either the low countries or Canada, I believe.

i would think that pressing pills is the least difficult part of makeing mdma related drugs ;)

I knew some amateur chemists, not even through any of their degrees, who were "easily" making MDMA in their spare time, very rarely being stuck with any MDx, and instead of buying a pill press they just went to GNC and emptied out those cheap vitamin capsule things and filled them back up.

Last I heard, one moved to Hawaii to "chill" and the other is finishing their PhD now.

-AA

most weed used in the states is now grown here, at least shit of any quality. Its just so easy to produce and at the same time hard to cross the border with (especially in large amounts) that it makes sense its just done here. Yes, the shitty brick stress comes mostly from mexico with some quality shit coming from up north.