Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

craziest thing you've seen off mda

no0b

Ex-Bluelighter
last night was my first ever trip off mda. wowwww--
what's the craziest thing you've ever hallucinated off of a good dose of mda?

i smoked some good bud too so i don't know if that at all helped as i'm sure it probably did but anyways..

i remember seeing this chic twirl around some blue glowsticks, and as she was swinging them in the strobe light, every blink of light from the strobe would change her face. she would look like some hispanic chic i knew from school, then a split second later she'd turn into some other black chic. i couldn't even remember what she looked like after a while due to all the face changes.

oh yeah, and those blue glowsticks she was twirling around, turned into a red orange color somehow.. it was fuckin tight.

i remember me just feeling like i was living inside a poster and everyone was a hologram as everyone would get bigger 'n bigger 'n bigger in size

Bud always helps...

Craziest visual I've ever had was when I was sitting on the floor at home after a big night and what I can only describe as a 'blue neon fuzz' began to make its way up my leg...and then started to take over my arm, at this point I got a little worried thinking it was going to take over my whole body, so I jumped up and everything went back to normal!

I've seen a mountain of other shit in my time but I won't bore everyone with that, reindeers, glasses, fangs, a fox, morphing faces, heads on backwards, demons, slinkys, a monkey and lots of other crazy things have all made an appearance!

Fun times! Haha! =D

Mine doesn't quite compare but i enjoyed it.... sitting in my room, I was staring at my hands, I had my two hands in front of me, and another two between them with arms coming out of my chest.

Later on I ordered a pizza, eating in the living room with my whole family istting there (as well as my friend) i open the box.... The entire pizza is spinning one direction really fast,and parts of the cheese formed into circles and were spinning the opposite direction.... quickly decided to eat that in my room

had some pills last night
dont know what they were for sure
but in my experience it felt like mdma
not very potent though
i had 3.5 (only had 3 in a night before)
but pretty clean
preferred much better than the large mda dose pills i had a couple months ago

although as i was coming down listening to this Azul drum-n-bass cd, a sillouhette appeared on the blanket covering my window
the silhouette was singing the female vocals on the track that was playing at the moment and dancing to the music
it tripped me out for a minute
but then when i thought about it, it was like i could see the music i was listening to thru this silhouette and her movements
blew my fuckin mind

my friend ,who took 2.5 pills, was having crazy visuals most of the night though
outside he kept saying that he was seeing people that weren't there (confirmed by me)
he said a lawn sprinkler turned into a snake, said that he saw mice on the floor in my living room(confirmed not there,by me), said he was seeing more people in the blanket on the window saying things like "what do u mean you dont see those people?!?!?" and loads of other craziness that was deleted from my brain ever thirty seconds the 2nd half of the night

walked out of the club @ roughly 4am, standing outside with my mate looking across the road and i saw this dude standin across the road holding about 6 pickets of potato chips in his arms, i then tried to get a good look at this dude and he just dissappeared and what was there after he had gone was a gap between 2 trees.... very fucking funny.
btw the pill was a green dove in newcastle in january this year. it was also the most intense peak i have ever had. a friend and i were just sittin at a table in the club, he was already peaking, as i was sitting down i could feel it starting to creep up, i breathed very slow and deep(it felt like it was helping bring it on) then i it felt like electricity pulsing in 2 fingers on both hands and as the peak struck the electricity shot str8 down my body and out of my toes. at the same time my arms just opened right out with my eyes bulging and looked at my friend and just said " cloud fucking nine!"

very very god imo

MDA xp

Since you asked, here is my experience...

A couple of weeks ago I was given a few small white "uncle scrooge" pills that were said to contain only MDMA.

The first one I took had no noticable effect, so after about an hour-and-a-half, I took the second one.
Again nothing... well, not really anyway. So I took the third one.

Oops... as it turned out later, it was a little MDMA and more than a little MDA.

I felt nauseous, so rushed to the bathroom, knelt down and then it suddenly hit me... the patterns of the wooden toilet seat came to life.
Funny thing was that I had somewhat of a clear mind and I remember distinctly that I had the choice NOT to see nasty thingies in the patterns.

I heard this voice talk to me inside my head and I knew it was my own voice.
It wasn't scary, just unusual. I remember smiling and saying to myself: "great, finally some decent conversation", as I remembered this quote from Blackadder.
The conversation I had was of great depth, discussing philosophy, the dangers of religion and how it was man-made and a whole host of other things.
It must have been about half an hour or so when I got up, not having puked at all, and stumbled back to my study.

I sat down at my desk, staring at the flatscreen monitor that had switched to the black XP screensaver. On top of the monitor sits a small black speaker and the combination (monitor & speaker) came to life and started talking and dancing. The speaker turned into a sort of Al Jolson charicature of a black performer, while blue patterns (that weren't really there) showed on the moving screen.

My wife came to see if I was alright and I had a deep conversation with her, as you do when you're on MDxx. She kept switching from a real person to a drawn character, in a manner very similar to the 80's videoclip of A-Ha (I think it was "Take on Me").

All in all it was an interesting experience, but I think I prefer straight MDMA highs. I did not really have a strong hangover, but felt a little "off" for about three days.

not the craziest but my favorite. worked a 3rd shift job for a few years and the only two peeps were me and my best friend, office shit.

Anyhow I had a pictue of snoop dog i belive it was from the inside cover of the doggystyle cd but I could be wrong but everytime I was on mda he turned into a god like priest figure with a full beard and would puff a blunt and i could see the smoke co0me at me.

I love mda but never get cool hallucinations, the only one i've ever had was actually on a really small dose that did next to nothing for me, i was in the car on the way home and i looked at a taxi driving along beside us and it changed into a police car; i could see the markings and the lights on top clear as day for few seconds till it changed back then 5 seconds later goin around the corner i thought the car had made this really loud crow call noise which i thought was very weird till i reliased i was just tripping.

On mda+meth i get the face thing all time though, just like i used to get it from sleep dep when i used to tweak for days and days, it can actually make it pretty hard to find my friends coz alot of faces i look at sorta morph into the face of the person i'm looking for.

Last edited:
well im pretty sure these were mda pills cause ive never had hallucinations of any other pills ive done,they were tasmanian devils (white) and I remember I was constantly seeing shit,people wearing glasses,seeing friends in the distance who werent there,my friends face changing into a chinese face,my friends looking like zombies,whenever i lied down and looked up my mates would suddenly grow real tall as if there hitting there head off the ceiling,crisp packets on the ground looking like 20euro notes(that was annoying),paintings winking at me,etc. I could go on for hours,love to be able to get em pills again.

^^ Wow how cool! I've had visuals on E one time. A black and white gecko lizard on the ceiling. I got my friends ladder out, climbed up the damn thing, and I was trying to catch the gecko to "tame" it.

LMAO he was cracking up!!

ultra glowsticks(theyre super bright but only last 5 minutes) looked like fire when someone was giving lightshows.

a couple of things I and friends have seen on MDA. (these were the glossy white doves proven to be high dose mda)

7 people all saw the same thing. Our one friend turn into one of those little monkeys that have the cymbals and crash them together with the fez hat on his head.

my blue leapord print blanket had animals running across it... (this was also seen by other people)

I saw a light fight... one side of the room had a blue light, the other had a red light... at one point, the blue started pushing the red away.. then the red started pushing back until the whole room was red, then the blue fought back... until it was even again...

friend saw rainbows flowing out of my arms and cheeks...
and our fifteen foot long bathroom mirror made amazing ripples like a lake...

and the classic quote from the night.. as a friend was litterally laying face down into the carpet... "it's a kaliadescope"

HAHA

at breakin science 9th of april towards the end on the rave i was sittin down avin a smoke and the dance floor was coverd in patches of water that was moving towards me, quite cool, i also often see glasses,water,teeth, glowing from coving in cielings and cling film effects on tvs

CEV of myself in this giant room/building, only i was a this giant thing, maybe an animal or some creature. my buddy walked in the room and it went away.

(prolly doens't sound like much, but of all my experiences w/ mushies and such, this was the greatest, albeit incredibly short, drug experience of my life. this was on much mda)

On MDA once I saw bubbles going up the wall like in a fish tank. The doors and windows were breathing sort of like they do on shrooms, too.

50 cent walking out of my friends sisters bathroom along with what I can only describe as a dark shadow weasel scampering about the room... The only visual that ever caused me concern...

this may be due to the accompanyment of cannabis
celing fans blades turning into a set of fingers with a thumb.
All kinds of pastel colored abstract designs, just total nonsense, changing quite fast, if I could draw anything I sometimes see for a moment, Id have a pretty nice looking painting.

so pot does help visuals? i always knew i liked to smoke while rolling, didn't know if it was taking the edge off the pills tho

I was sitting above this chick who had loads of crazy hairbands and stuff in her hair, then all of a sudden I thought her head was a bowl of fruit and as she tilted it I thought the fruit bowl was gonna fall off the table