Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hallucinating on Yellow Stars?

mmm_biccies

Bluelighter
The other night (Friday 13th May) I had 2 of the new yellow stars...

They're exactly the same in dimensions etc as the green stars, only they're a light bile sort of coloured yellow...

I peaked off them and everything and everything was good...I had 1.5 in the club and then saved the other half for when I got home...I got home, chopped up some weed, filled my bong and shit and dropped my last half...Had a few bongs and went inside, then went to bed...

All of a sudden I was having a hard ACID trip like you've got no idea...I got out of bed to go to the toilet and thought i was feeling the wall to find the light switch when I was actually feeling the door, only in the dark I could see that I was feeling the wall and the doors edge was like 30 cm's away...When I got bck into bed I couldn't see my boyfriends head, it was just some shiny metal object...I also had what I call 'AcidVision' - that psychedelic pattern shit that sorta goes over everything so that what you see is underneath this sort of blanket of psychedelic pattern light stuff...

Now, I did have acid the week (Thursday April 28th) before, and the week before (Friday 6th May) that as well...Could the bongs I smoked have brought back an acid trip or are the yellow stars just MAD pills? I would have thought it was the weed bringing back the acid trip, only another person who took 2 of the same pills was seeing shit all over the place as well...

Has anyone else had the new yellow stars and have they experienced this?

Agree with spacemonkey, quite often when i come home to a bowl i have some pretty tripped out visuals.

^^^ That's what I was thinking, that they're full of MDA meaning good visuals...If this is the case, would these make me go off my nut if I candy flipped with them, or would they compliment eachother really really well?

I think it all depends on how well you handle your visuals, and whether you actually enjoy them. If like me, you enjoy tripping out then you will probably have a ball. But if you dont know what to expect or arnt really into tripping out in a big way you will probably not have a good time.... Yellow triangles spring to mind

That sounds like some pretty full on visuals, but i suppose MDA + cones + having acid the week before could give such visuals in a certain individual. I know that when i first started using 2ct7, 2cb, etc I would get simmilar visuals after smoking but not the acidvision you describe.

Did you reagent test or better yet extreme test your yellow stars to think they are MDA?

A solid dose of MDMA is all I need to get visuals. Combined a small dose with weed and its pretty much a given for me.

You've not really told us anything about your pills though to compare notes with other people that have had them, specific details and location needed. This is still a pill information request is it not?

Are they the same as these:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=201069&highlight=yellow+star

yeah MDxx and weed seem to give me visuals quite alot... even the acidvision you described... well, i will be seeking some of these... :) :) :) - this report reminds me of the Green 8 i had last year WOOHOO!!

I don't even need the weed to get the visuals, just a high dose of MDMA or even better MDA is enough to give me this amazing view of breathing walls and morphing patterns over everything, lasting quite long after the comedown.

Just to give all the details:

COLOUR: pale bile yellow - not like the ones in the pic, more sort of like khaki yellow...

TASTE: THAT TASTE YOU NEVER EVER FORGET - BITTER...I tried putting it under my tongue and couldn't...I spilt coke all over my face tryna guzzle it to get the taste out of my mouth in the car on the way there...

TESTING: Not at all...No tests done...I guess I should have but I neve had and I know this is very dangerous and I guess I deserve a lecture from the caring Grandpa Joes

SIZE: according to this report: http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=47329 its 3mm high and 8 mm wide...Like I said, EXACT same dimensions and look as those Green Stars, just bile yellow...

I wouldn't call it a pill info request...More like a trip info request of sorts...Just wanted to know if it was more likely acid still in my system or if it was the pills - I know what the pills are and what they do to me so I wouldn't term it a 'pill info'...I really just wanted if these pills and a tab of acid (probably a Tutenkhamen) would be like a total train wreck or if they'd be ok together, I don't really think I asked that in my initial post...

HMMM I THINK I'D BE WEARY OF THAT REPORT I JUST PUT IN COZ IT SEEMS VERY SIMILAR TO WHAT I WROTE ON HERE...THAT MIGHT MEAN IT WAS THE PILLS BEING MAJORLY FCKED UP (IN A GOOD WAY) OR SOMEONE READ THIS CHANGED IT AND CREATED A PILLREPORT...

Last edited:
When I had these orginal Beige A's pills last year they were STRONG MDA pills I was having crazy visuals makes me think I was on some sort of trip watching DJ Lisa Lashes breaking apart to million of bricks and exploding when music boomed back again....

That was after my 4-5-6 months break from pills..... will never forget the expereince I am sure few people here will remember how munted I was on that night while back....

Ahhh memories....

Yeah sorry not talking about Yellow Stars... just your expereince sounds like a strong MDA expereince that I went through.

Cheers from The Reef somewhere :)

Its still a pill info request and the best way to find out what was in them is use a reagent test. Not guess at suspected contents and asking for other peoples thoughts on your experience.

Theres no way to know if this pill of unknown contents is a good combination with any other drug, we don't know what it is. It could be a dangerous combination for all we know now.

I have to agree - my boyfriend and I tried these last Saturday night, only the third pill we've ever tried and the fifth time we've rolled...

We found it to be quite a different experience than we had the first few times. I found myself having less loved-up and euphoric feelings, but more visuals and general trippiness. My boyfriend's face seemed to MORPH several times into that of other people and only by looking away, then back at him, could I get his face back. We had his black lights on in his apartment and this caused lots of patterned type visuals all over the room.

I strongly suspected that there was a good dose of MDA in these pills, and after reading this thread I suspect that may be so. We are hesitant to get more but if we do I should have a test kit by that time and will test them happily and post results.

I'd have to say that considering the reason I enjoy bickies is the loved-up feeling, these pills really only rated a 6 to 7 for me - and we had to take two (even with our very low tolerance at this point) to get there.

Hope this information helps somewhat!

PartySmartie

i had these saturday at my favorite dayclub in melbourne, i was absofuckinglutely off guts, definently no hallucinations.

weed seems to be the big thing that give you hallucinations when mixed with MDXX.

one night my mate thought we were in the middle of illegal drag races, the truth was he was quite fucked, smoked some weed, and we were just in his car in an open air carpark near brown alley

mmm_biccies said:
I got home, chopped up some weed, filled my bong and shit and dropped my last half...Had a few bongs and went inside, then went to bed...

why did you have half a pill to go to bed ? :\

ozmund said:
one night my mate thought we were in the middle of illegal drag races, the truth was he was quite fucked, smoked some weed, and we were just in his car in an open air carpark near brown alley

lol, thanks Oz, haha.

But yeah, that night I had some pills and then weed, and I was hallucinating a fair bit.

I'd have to agree with most ppl and say it was very likely MDA. I find MDA visuals are only apparant in low light and darkness.

EG. Had some DnG's a long while ago and when the lights were on in my mates room, I was fine visually, but when he turned off the lights, I saw some very vivid shit such as bubbles floating in the room and shadows turning into animals and such.

MDA is some nice shit :D

Peace Out