Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

drug synthesis site simular to the hive

speedygonzales

Bluelighter
does anybay know of bullitin boards for drug snthesis simular to the hive cause the hive is closed down now

Many of the posters of the bee place have gone in different directions. Some are now posting on chem boards not just focused on drug chemistry.

One (sciencemadness.org) is my favourite board, but again it's not drug focused so don't expect to find all the answers here, although there are some cleaver people posting there. Some other old buzzers have found a home at wetdreams.ws which many say is the official temp home for da bees. However, the quality of some posts are not as good as found at the hive*. This site are, or at least were, running a donation appeal for re-establishing the bee place.

The most informative is synthetikal.com. You will find archives of the other mentioned places. Yet another is drugforums.org and the there are other places currently archiving Rodium unofficially. That's about all I can recall off hand, as I don't keep anything in my favourites these days.

Needless to say you need to register at most of these sites to gain access. An exception is the science madness board. I know nothing of the security of any of them, and some may well be run by forces other than those you wish to have log your ISP. Other standard warnings apply, but if your curiosity is solely in the interests of education, then you should have nothing to worry about :\

Please don't PM me for further info. Google has most of the answers as to where to go

*Edit: my unfair criticism amended; p_d

Last edited:
Oh wow, I hadn't heard about the hive shutting down? What happened? Run out of funds, or run into legal troubles? Or both? :\

Apparently it is hosting issues and due to the complex nature of the security required they have not found a new home. That may not be the truth though.

I had a look at the others site menthion by phrase_dancer it seems no if them are as good and easy to navigate as the hive. Hope they find a new home soon

Rhodium is a very informative site with LOADS of synthesis. Some written by Australians too.

Thats the only site I have read so yeah....

Just look up google for Rhodium Drug Synthesis or something...you will find a mirror somewhere. I lost mine.

I don't think you'll find a new home for Rhodium via Google atm. The Chem section is however hosted on synthetikal. From memory they have some of the many pdf files also available, unlike some of the other temp host sites. Some of the links and picture files on Synthetikal don't work however.

As far as I understand Cowboy Mac is correct on the hosting issue. I also read on science madness in a relayed post from drug forums, where a hive mod stated Rhodium and others are trying to ensure the next move is their last by purchasing their own server, although I don't know whether the donation page here https://www.wetdreams.ws/forum/donate/donate.html is official in that sense. I know of others on this board who used to have some contact with the old crew. Perhaps someone might give a more accurate update?

Other places that may be worthwhile watching are the alt.drugs and rec.drugs chem pages. Most are usually full of rubbish these days, but as they are the original discussion forums, major announcements usually get a mention, albeit often after the fact.

Hmmm...IMO,if he can't find the sites,he shouldn't be there(no offence intended SG)
SM is more a fireworks/explosives site that tend to frown on drug synthesis.
Homemade fireworks are awesomw BTW;)
I didn't think SM were accepting random new members?!?Probably wrong!
Search and ye shall find!

P.s......for those that know,i'm begining to have serious doubts about the hive fundraiser and whether it''ll ever return...fucked

Yeah I agree with ^^^...these communities are not for everyone.

"P.s......for those that know,i'm begining to have serious doubts about the hive fundraiser and whether it''ll ever return...fucked"

Apparently Rhodium said in late March that servers n stuff would be up very soon...

too many paranoid fucks that screwed up the community...

re the hive and wetdreams

Firstly please take the time to have a real look at WD other wise knowen as wetdreams you will notice that there are quite a few bees there working for the time being and some are making it home now you will also notice that there is up to date info as to what is happening with the hive and that there are alot of hive members at WD.
I assure you that the donation page at WD is infact official but having trouble raising funds everyone wants something for nothing and rhodium has been very distant but there is a mod there that has regular contact. The hive dosnt currently have a new home but like mentioned above most mods are making WD their temp home. "FACT".
WD has some great info but if you go over there you will see why I am so biased.
In my opinion you will find that WD is alot friendlier than the hive there is a strict no flaming rule there that is strongly enforced and WD is more open minded than the hive.
I am a bee lover so dont get me wrong

:speedygonzalas if you believe that there are issues around navigation at WD please feel free to post your concerns they are very open to hearing suggestions.

phase dancer I respect your opinion as to the quality of posts at WD not being that good and here being better but in my opinion they both have there strong points and not all posts at either site are perfect.

Thanks ma0r1e for your informative post. I accept that I was a little off the cuff with that earlier remark -now edited- and should have said that some of the posts were not so good.

However, in defence of wetdreams, there are a lot less flames, something for which the hive was often and perhaps rightly criticised for, and wetdreams does have some very relevant contributions from Australian posters.

Thanks again for bringing us up to date
14.gif

You are more than welcome phase_dancer yes there is an oz forum at WD and there are alot of oz members. :D =D