Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Posting drugs in the mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedygonzales

Bluelighter
what do you think would be the consiquenses if I posted in 3 points to 1 gram of meth in the mail from overseas (thailand) and it got intercepted. could I just say that I did'nt know who sent it if I put a false name on the envolope

I bet they'll say "oh, sure, no worries, sorry we bothered you", and then consider the case closed based on your say so.

Well maybe if you didnt post it on a public forum watched by police who can easily find out where you live based on your IP, not to mention check your home computer for posting history..

If I was an investigator on drug cases I would go to customs and get the names of everyone who purchased 5htp and go from there.

Well considering you only send a Gram & then if its intercepted which it probably will be due to country of origin being Thailand (blacklisted by customs which means more thorough inspections).It would be confiscated and destroyed.If you send say 7 grams or higher then the package may be allowed to continue to its addressed destination waiting for you to go to letterbox and open and go inside your house & then your door gets kicked in and you end up being charged for importing a prohibited drug which is worse than getting caught on the street with the shit....

Best advice dont send it........

be safe.....

- Write your name and address on the back, so its sent straight back to you if it goes to the wrong address, a gram sure does cost a lot these days - you dont want to loose all that money.
- Make sure you put at least one fingerprint on the baggy.
- Send a large package so the reciever has to sign for it.
- Send a weekly package from the same post office to the same address and also develop a relationship with your post office clerk so they know who you are and they'll put your letter straight in the priority queue.
- Better yet, do a home delivery by travelling to Thailand with a big chunk of meth strapped to your body.

FlyAfterMe said:
- Write your name and address on the back, so its sent straight back to you if it goes to the wrong address, a gram sure does cost a lot these days - you dont want to loose all that money.
- Make sure you put at least one fingerprint on the baggy.
- Send a large package so the reciever has to sign for it.
- Send a weekly package from the same post office to the same address and also develop a relationship with your post office clerk so they know who you are and they'll put your letter straight in the priority queue.
- Better yet, do a home delivery by travelling to Thailand with a big chunk of meth strapped to your body.

Sound advice. Any newbies out there, listen up. Sure its risky but if you follow a few simple guidelines you really cant go wrong =D

What would i say? Your a fucking idiot =D You just dont post meth. Sniffer dogs. Its only safe to post more shaddowy subsances.

endlesseulogy said:
What would i say? Your a fucking idiot =D You just dont post meth. Sniffer dogs. Its only safe to post more shaddowy subsances.

Yeah... like Dark Matter. Never have I had a problem with the stuff. Its cool, you know, 'cause scientists are sill debating its existence. So get in now before the window closes ;)

change of topic

OK then as most of you say it's not worth then lets change the topic to what do you think would be the consiqence of posting maybey 3 grams of heroin( very cheap in thailand) to sombody you hate putting there name on it and and make the pakaging very obvious to get caugght consiquens to the reciver I'm talking about.

Oh by the way this is just a question not that I'm gonning to do it just got too much time on my hands I guess

Re: change of topic

speedygonzales said:
OK then as most of you say it's not worth then lets change the topic to what do you think would be the consiqence of posting maybey 3 grams of heroin( very cheap in thailand) to sombody you hate putting there name on it and and make the pakaging very obvious to get caugght consiquens to the reciver I'm talking about.

In Thailand it would probably mean a lifetime in jail or death for the reciever.

Re: Re: change of topic

FlyAfterMe said:
In Thailand it would probably mean a lifetime in jail or death for the reciever.
oh I ment posting it to australia with the reciver in australia. assuming it got intercepted in australia or by any means the australian police got there hands on it.

PS this a purly fictional topic

You won't get the answer you want from this forum, so if you want to do it just do it. You will be the one to suffer the consequences if it is intercepted.

And remember, even posting inside Australia - state to state - is considered a Federal Offence. So you can expect the type of interrogation that goes with such if you're caught, not to mention the court appearances, legal consequences, fines etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.