Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

dobing in dealers

speedygonzales

Bluelighter
has anybody met a dealer that was a real cock head or ripped u off and u dobed them in. and if u have what happed to them.

Unless that dealer has serverly hurt you, and is still a threat (ie, is going to kill or maim you), then I say to anyone, that this is a BAD idea! If they find out its you, you will be fucked up and you will probably deserve it.

You should never dog people like that; because they will get sent to jail and I can almost guarentee, its worse then what they did to you. And even though they deal the drugs, we all take them. So we're guilty too.

My dealers are mates, and even though some people might not like them, they deserve prison as much as anyone here who takes drugs.

Exactly, just change dealer.
You would be surprised, many people take even knowing a dealer for granted.

Depends on the type; but a dealer can also be a very dangerous person, who you do not want to piss off.

They can also be an 18 year old loser who wears a DA DA shirt...

anyway I would not recommend it, it is people who feel the need to dob that every year cause people to end up in jail, and allot of pills to get caught at the border (think the 1 tone that got caught a month or so ago)

How would you feel if you had a close friend who was a dealer, gave you good prices always got you quality gear and he got arrested...?

No, because if you dob em in, and the cops end up getting the people higher up on the food chain, it might end up being your other dealers getting affected too from the same line.

Its not worth the fuck around.

erba said:

yep I was going to say that too...

PS. dobbing in your dealer is really slimy. You all have the common understanding by what you do that it's under the radar, so when you break that common understanding you better be damn sure the people you are breaking it with don't want a piece of your ass for it. I know for sure i'd enact revenge if I was a dealer and people dobbed me in - nothing they could do would give me back the time I had lost in jail...

food for thought =D

Dodgy dealers are fucking slime. Don't dob them in though, its just best to tell everyone about it and send them outta business. Not really different to normal business.

I tend to agree with what's been said in the thread already - there's kinda an 'unwritten code' which connects dealers and their clientele. Buyer beware when conducting illegal business; there's no product quality assurance, no price fixing, and no ombudsman to make complaints to about bad business practices... the only thing on your side is that its your money, Ralph, and the pill tester in your pocket will help you to avoid wasting that money on something that isn't going to get you the effect you're after. Failing that level of protection if you throw caution to the wind and ASSume that you can trust the dealers word, then its a shame but the only way you're gonna get that money back is personally confronting them, which could cost a lot more than money in the end.

If a dealer is making money from dealing (ie. does it for more than just a hobby or to get free stuff themselves) then surely they have a high level of paranoia regarding their business anyway. Involving the police is one way to tip the balance of power back away from the dealer, but it is a hazard in itself, and it doesn't get you your money back - it is an attempt to get revenge on the dealer. By resorting to legal means in order to gain the upper hand in what is now personal vengeance one effectively removes all 'gentlemans' agreements and consequences fade into insignificance next to the overriding desire to save face, or exact retribution. What happens next? I guess either someone wins, or you both get gangs of mates to back you up and go another round...

BigTrancer :)

Dobbing in dealers is fucked.

You take a risk when you buy drugs and you know that. The dealer takes a risk dealing with you and you take a risk dealing with them. They supply us with the drugs we want and fucking them over isn't cool.

If their gear is shit go find someone else.

speedygonzales said:
has anybody met a dealer that was a real cock head or ripped u off and u dobed them in. and if u have what happed to them.
Not cool. Ever.

they is nothing worst then
"rat dog cunts". if u have a problem with him tell him that u want ur money back and if he doesnt give it back give him a nice smacko but dont go telling the police about it, wat r u in grade 2 or something (mum the kids next door wont play with me)

In defence of the original poster; he never actually said he has dogged someone. He just asked the question.

Though I stand by my original statement. All Judas' go to hell.

Nope never done it and never would, as people have said if you got a problem just go elsewhere. If they owe you money or something then get revenge some other way or just don't deal with people on another level to yourself again

"and if u have what happed to them. "

Most of the people who have arent around to tell the story..

Jimity said:
In defence of the original poster; he never actually said he has dogged someone. He just asked the question.

Though I stand by my original statement. All Judas' go to hell.

Thats right and I did'nt do it I thought about it but I did'nt do it

Zell said:
"and if u have what happed to them. "

Most of the people who have arent around to tell the story..

So true .. the only people that dob in people are Police informants who are pathetic junkies who sqeal when they get caught for stealing a handbag or someshit...

I know of a junky who squealed on a bigtime speed dealer and he got let off for an assault he comitted....

but last i heard the junkies dead...

so no win situation......

You have to remember the illegal drug trade is just exactly that illegal,so best thing is find someone else who is reliable and keep friendly with that person so you wont have to worry about getting dodgy stuff elsewhere.....

Be safe peoples

I generally agree with most peoples replies here but i think there can be exceptions. There were 3 massive guys who started turning up to raves in sydney earlier this year offering pills to people but that wasn't all they were doing they tried to roll 10 pills from a dealer i know but he said he fought them off and got away. That was the end of it for the time but next party they ended up rolling one the dealers friends (quite possibly a dealer too) for 3 pills and $100 and so a whole bunch of people and went up and complained to the seccas. No one thought the seccas would call the cops and they ended up just throwing them out and banning them from all future raves.

Another guy i met, who didn't deal or look anything like the dealer type, said he ended up alone in the bathrooms with the guys and they put him in a headlock and pushed him up against a wall demanding to know if he was dealing and it took a lot of convincing before they let him go. On top of this they were offering "pink playboys" i havn't heard of any pink playboys in Sydney this year so its pretty likely anyone who tried to buy off them got bunk pills or just had their money taken and got told to fuck off. I still wouldn't call the cops on characters like this but i definetly wouldn't look down on anyone who did, these guys were such cunts anything they got would be too good for them.

is it against the law to sell bunk pills thoe?

i could crush up some panadol, press them sell them as "a awsome import pill" make a few grand, get arrested by the cops, and what would be my offence, not paying tax?

(i am aware if i done this i would get the shit kicked out of me before the cops got to me!)