Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stret dealers

speedygonzales

Bluelighter
I live in brisbane and have seen very little to no street dealing in brisbane how is the situation in other citys. by street dealing I ment place where there r dealer standing around aproching people and selling it to any one that wants to by no connection needed.

I used to get approached by heroin dealers all the time on Russel St. Melbourne. But hardly anymore.

Maybe it's the extra police presents, or maybe its because i take care of my appearance better now.

when i use to live in brisbane u could score ganja and occasionly shrooms at the uni at high soc which would sit in the park but i live in a mining town now and there is a place where a dealer sells wippa and ice to the local speed freaks or who ever walks by.I dont know how the cops havent busted him yet being a small town and all the house raids that happen.

shorza said:
I used to get approached by heroin dealers all the time on Russel St. Melbourne. But hardly anymore.

Maybe it's the extra police presents, or maybe its because i take care of my appearance better now.

So you're name's not Jason anymore?

=D

peace frog said:
when i use to live in brisbane u could score ganja and occasionly shrooms at the uni at high soc which would sit in the park but i live in a mining town now and there is a place where a dealer sells wippa and ice to the local speed freaks or who ever walks by.I dont know how the cops havent busted him yet being a small town and all the house raids that happen.
yeir I'v been to high society too but its not there anymore police make several raids continuously untill it got wiped out

shorza said:

This happened to me when I was in Melbourne about a month ago.

"Hey man, you got 2 or 3 dollars?"

"No."

"You sure. You want to buy some real cheap and nasty herion?"

"Nah, mate. Shes right. Nice try though."

Funnily enough, about 30minutes later I saw him being arrested.

There are quite a few well known corners in specific Sydney inner city suburbs where you allways get something offered.
If not at first than you just need to stop and look around they will soon come to you.

yer dont see too much of that action in brisbane these days.... most deals done at ppl's house's or in clubs

Around 00 and 01, friends of mine used to always score (usually only weed) in the side streets around rundle mall in the adelaide cbd. Usually it would be off the rannins* that are always sitting around doing sfa. They didnt really advertise to people though, you'd have to go and ask them if they had anything. I dont know if its like that anymore, since I dont really visit the mall very often at all, and me and my friends aren't stupid enough to buy off random people anymore. The last time one of my friends tried to score in town, he got his money stolen.

*rannin - by this I mean those young people who are decked out in their $5 bright dada outfits and look like they take a shower maybe once a week. They also are pretty much always seen with their gang/crew/whatever lame shit they call it. [Broad generalisation] most of them are dodgy cunts, and best avoided [/generalisation]

with you people who have had experiance buying of street dealer whold you say there deals were dodgie

heheh that nearly made sense

all street deals are dodgy, no matter what.

the safest way is to do it in a house !

speedygonzales - the quality varied greatly, once or twice my friends ended up with some top quality buds, but most of the time it was just average. And more often it was very very crap than it was good! Random dealers are imo the most likely way you will end up getting ripped off. With a regular dealer, unless they are a real prick or stupid and dont know what they bought, the chance of getting ripped off is much less. Also since you know where they live or atleast their number, its less incentive for them to try and fuck you over because you could just do the same and dob them in. Well, thats the way I see it anyhow.

with weed you can be safe, because weed is weed, i would never buy speed, or pills from a street dealer, you would not know what they are selling.. just like the chick in GO sells evreyone cold and flu tablets..

I think it's srange Bris has no open air market for pot and H,especially H!!I know of 5 markets(2*24hr places to score H and pot))In melbs and 3 in Sydney(i'msure therer's more)....I know were to go in Brizzy for hook ups for pot,but besides pot(the valley...everyone knows this!)there is no open dealing scene in Brizzy....It's about 1/2 the sizeof Melb,so there should 2-3 open markets.....why not??!?!
This has always made me curious?

I remember waiting an hour and a half a for a train once and these 2 tenage nuts came and sat with me. we share a some "CAN CONES!!!@#!!!" ahaha 1st and last time I did taht. Afterwards they tried to sell me some..

Another time YEARS ago I had a pimp/tough man try and sell me some pills. Go Islington!

Melbourne is good....

Obviously its never first choice, but if the usual guy isn't available, I know "backup" options where I can get any of my choices most times of the day.