• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

IDEAS PLS - what should I try while rolling?

PartySmartie

Bluelighter
Ok so I've only rolled four times in my life and all four times over the last 2 months. Yeah - I'm a late bloomer - 33 years old, single (as in not married, but have a BF), fun, with no kids, live alone - and suddenly try my first drugs on my birthday -- and loved it! Boy what a night that was!

Four friends ended up left at my party at 3am and we jumped in my large outdoor spa naked after dropping and it was so much fun - I'll never forget that night!

Since then I've dropped once at a concert where my friends were the support act (go Jimmy!), once at a large music festival, and once at the drive-in with my BF. That night was amazing - lying in the back of my coupe sports car with the seats down and 6 doonas & pillows covering us, watching a movie marathon while it was raining, and being completely distracted. Walking to the toilets across the bitumen in bare feet was amazing! LOL!

Anyhow - I think I've had some fun experiences while rolling - some unique ones too (spa, drive-in) but ... tell me ... what are some other great things to try when rolling?

I'm talking simple things that have been suggested to me like getting a massage or playing with glow sticks ..... or more involved things like going ten pin bowling at one of those disco alleys that plays the old music and is all lit up like glow-in-the-dark.

All suggestions welcome, and I'll be happy to post results later!!!

Love & Lollipops,

Trays - eeeE!

Really sorry there-- I did a search but obviously didn't use the correct terms. Thanks for the help...

haha some of those 'good roll tricks' sound bloody stupid! phhhft... bloody yanks, what the hell is "blow pop"? is it bubble gum, or some kind of cocaine-filled soft drink?

but there's some good ones too.

Well maybe we can start an all new ROLL TRICKS thread here just for Aussies?

Like - what about chewing that AIRWAVES gum? Or using that menthol lubricant you can get? LOL

Just ideas, friends!

^ I don't think that's a bad idea. There hasn't been this topic here for ages, after all, and the American thread annoyed the hell out of me the first (and last) time I read it.

Only problem I think you'll encounter Party is us jaded fucks who don't use any 'roll tricks' any more... ;) I've never used any actually, all my 'tricks' if you could call them that have been somewhat like yours.... just spas, baths/showers, or massages basicially....but I'm sure some of us can reach back into the recesses of our brains and find some ideas for you.

I do like taking pills at home, and filling the house with candles. That's an awesome sight. I also enjoy looking at old photo albumns. Do not be tempted to contact old boyfriends though :D

Oh btw, I was a late bloomer too! 26 when I had my first pill (I'm 30 now). Quite a revelation isn't it!

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
^ I
Only problem I think you'll encounter Party is us jaded fucks who don't use any 'roll tricks' any more... ;) I've never used any actually, all my 'tricks' if you could call them that have been somewhat like yours.... just spas, baths/showers, or massages basicially....but I'm sure some of us can reach back into the recesses of our brains and find some ideas for you.

I couldnt have put that any better myself. In the beginning its always fun to go on adventures or missions, ive been doing it for a while and the only thing Id do now is sit down or have a mix on me decks...

pfft...airwaves is horrid. I urge you all to try eclipse chewing gum.

It strikes the perfect balance!!!

Hahahaha... Naaaa. Airwaves are better.

Are not
Are too
Are not...

Etc...

Althought on a more constructive note, try having MDMA and discussing your inner most thoughts with someone you can trust. A game of Truth or Dare with some 8 close friends and a good 150mg dose of MDMA. That would work well... probably theraputic too! :D

Oooh, be careful with benzos your first time! Knocked me the fuck out.

Good shit while pilling: Board games. You'll have fuck-all concentration but they're fun all the same. Our fave of the moment is the dvd-movie game "Scene It". Although, we have games specifically made for no-brain-cell moments: Barrel of Monkeys and Connect Four =D

PartySmartie, you should wait until you are peaking and then ring up your mother and tell her how much you love her. It will go down a treat....trust me.

Cheers ;)

Thanks for all the replies so far - good stuff!

Stupid question tho (to add to my list - and it's LENGTHY!) ---

/ignorance on

What the HELL are benzos?

/ignorance off

Thank you all!

PartySmartie xo

I hear "Uno" is a great peaking-pastime! :p

Benzos? Benzodiazapines such as Valium (diazepam), Temax (Temazepam) etc etc etc.

Sleeping pills are most often than not "Benzos"

Don't use benzos during the MDMA experience, it will just interfere with it. A different story on a comedown though but you won't be experiencing those for a while yet either. ;)

listening to music you usually wouldn't......listen to some quality trance music, or some prog house......have a dance and enjoy yourself.

dont get me wrong, trance is awesome with pills, but try listening to muse, placebo, bon jovi and that kinda shit. i had a wack outer body experience listening to 'bliss' by muse on supermans a few years ago. seriously, try lying down somewhere warm and comfortable and alone and just listen to the above mentioned bands. music can be powerful stuff if you let, it even without drugs

Smoke cigars. Cheapies go down well but the more pimpin' the better.