Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need your help: Substance use survey

yellodolphin

Bluelighter
need your help

Hey pleace fill out this substance use survey, itll only take a couple of minutes. Thanks alot from canada :)

Link:

http://kingsurvey.no-ip.info/survey/drugs.php

This survey is simply being used to collect substance use statistics to determine if there is any correlation between the variables within it, for a school assignment.

Last edited:
Why and for what purpose ?

Yes, please explain who, or what organisation is running this survey.

The link to the survey page gives no explanation as to what this information is to be used for, and with stating that ISPs are logged, it doesn't exactly instill confidence in would be participants.

This thread has been cross posted in a number of forums and the original poster has offered no explanation for the survey. I would be careful if you do submit to it and I'm going to close this down until the poster explains themselves.

Well the original poster has supplied some information so I've reopened as per request.

I am a student at York university which is located in Toronto, Canada. The survey is for an Independant study assignment that i will submit to my professor as part of my course requisite....

The survey is on substance use which will obtain statistics to analyze for a data management assignment. Specifically i hope to find a correlation between alcohol, ciggarette use and other street drugs. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

As a former university student myself, I'd have to say that study was one of the most poorly designed things I've ever seen. This person obviously seems to know very little about study ethics, either. No mention of the lecturer's name, or even the course name... PLUS, they can't even spell or use correct grammar.

I'm guessing this person is first-year, but given how much standards have declined even in the last ten years, this person could be an undergraduate honours student for all we know. It's frightening, really.

lol sorry about the grammer i personally didnt put it on the website. In allowing people from international locations to fill out the survey i felt it wasn't nessecary to put any specific course information, like anybody cares ne ways.