Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Question about a weird gel cap substance

stulic

Bluelighter
A delaer gave me two caps and said here you can have those aswell, I asked what's that, he said yeah E's but just not that strong.

I'll try to explain how they look like:
There are actually colorless but are filled with a weird looking substance, not a pulver.
It's a brown, sticky gel, pretty hard like an old chewing gum, you could not cut it in pieces or snort or anything else, it's just in one piece sticking inside the cap. Not oily but really sticky like glue.
There is no smell noticable.
I took some of that stuff out of the cap, was not easy to do that cuz sticks inside like gum, and tested it with marquies and simons.

Marquies turned from dark purple to black in 5 seconds with just some very tiny bubbling and Simons almost aimmediately into nice dark blue.

Even after those perfect tests I don't really now what to hold from those caps because I never saw an MDxA substance in this form.
Anyone else?

(and again a pic with my bad webcam)

Attachments

• cap.jpg
    cap.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
That's what I though too of course but all sources say that MDMA freebase is an oily liquid.
What I have is by far not liquid, the best description or comparation is really an old chewing gum, like those nasty things you can find sticking underneath tables in schools or cheap restaurants :)

I bought some mdma like that a few weeks ago in Bris. It was actually pretty good - but it did have a fearsome smell so maybe not the same.

the pure freebase may be an oily liquid, but maybe this is of a different consistincy due to impurities? But if it tested up ok it cant be too bad i suppose? As we all know most pills arnt pure so in this respect it is no different to buying your average pill

Also remember that impure MDMA crystal (not freebase) can look like impure meth. In other words a "base" like substance (for want of a better term).

Just speculation on my part, but I personally doubt it would be freebase. FB is very much a liquid unless it was mixed with something to give it such a consistency, and because FB weighs less, there's less money in it. It would also not be expected to be absorbed as well as a salt (HCl, etc)

From the looks of it, it's probably impure crystal (glug)...I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole, despite the test results. Remember, the kits while sensitive to these amines, won't tell you if there's any of the multitude of possible impurities present.

I'm sure one day when I run out of anything else, there will be nothing that's gonna stop me from trying those caps and I'm not able to throw them away.
Hopefully there will be a reason to post a trip report :)

^^ Well at least consider washing the contents with cold acetone before consuming. Use the search engine to find the procedure.