Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

injecting xanax

peace frog

Bluelighter
hi everyone,

I was just wondering whether it was possible to inject anxiety medication xanax. I have have a friend who is considering doing this and i just wanted to know wheteher any one knew any risks before he decides to do it.

Ideally you would want an injectable xanax solution rather than simply injecting the pills as they contain binders and are not intended to be injected. If you must inject them then investigate using micron filters with your syringe as you want to remove binders and other material which is never meant to enter a bloodstream.

Xanax isn't particularly water soluble, and if it's injected the vein will be badly irritated. I've known many people who've ruined their veins trying to shoot benzos. The risks far outweigh the rewards IMO.

benzo's don't dissolve in water, so tell your friend not to bother... also, apparently there is no real rush from injecting benzo solutions, the consensus tends to be that they're best off eaten.

I'v heard that there is valium which comes in vailvs for injecting though I hav'nt seen them personaly

Valium does come in an injectable solution. it's more meant for intramuscular use, however - it is very irritant and can actually precipitate out in the bloodstream if given too fast.