Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I cum on E and amphetamine ALWAYS

kertoblo

Bluelighter
Hi all !
havent posted in a while but I have a question that I want answered.
the issue is, everytime I take ecstasy or amphetamine and go to the toilet to take a piss I ALWAYS cum. I dont have a hard on or anything I just cum.
Sometimes it happens two times per night. The feeling is not really like sex but halfway there.
Anyone else experienced this ?

/ KeRt

that is extremely abnormal, first off, to ejaculate while you are urinating is a problem in itself, but ejaculating while urinating, Without a hardon is serious... you need to visit your doctor and tell him.

^ lol.

Highly noradrenergic states leave the body highly prone to ejaculation (why people sometimes prematurely ejaculate when they are really nervous). All the noradrenaline released by the MDMA and the meth could make this happen.

I wouldn't be concerned... much... could be disconcerting if it happened at a urinal.

friend of mine has the same problem, when he goes for a piss, it is not only urine getting out :)

does it feel good? cuz damn, id be pissing all the time while im rollin

wouldn't that hurt? semen and urine come out through the same hole, how is that even possible when one "pipe" opens, the other closes? maybe i'm confused about all this but damn, that must suck...although the idea of having an orgasm everytime i piss doesn't sound too shabby ;)

I don't know much about the specifics of my reproduction system, but this seems very unhealthy. If it were me, I would see a doctor. But thats just me.

I have heard anecdotes of people ejaculating when they take a large dose of Meth, but never with
MDMA. And it happens when you go for a piss? Can you be more specific? Cos atm it sounds very weird.

Happens to me after I pee on MDMA sometimes, if it's a really goood pill or if it has been a very long time since the last roll. Not to much though, you don't keep on cumming all night while dancing:) Definetely no need to go to the doctor.

I've never heard of this happening to someone before.
If it happened to me I'd feel a bit weirded out.
Does it feel good or does it just happen? Is there any feeling of arousal at the time? Sounds like not seeing as you don't have an erection at the time.

My mate use to have it happen to him a fair few times too, just good ol' regular ecstacy pills

I can't even take a piss, let alone ejaculate!

Is there any orgasm involved? If there is, sounds like fun - free orgasms, no effort involved, no pesky hard on to deal with... 8o =D