Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info - Studio 54

wreckedagain

Bluelighter
Anyone heard or seen these.One side has "Studio" pressed and the other side has "54" and i think they are 8 sided sort of 50 cent coin shape.They r in sydney and they are are really nice white color.
Any info would be gr8

Still no info on these? They have turned up in Melbourne, I shall try and put up as much info as I can over the next day ot two, I'm a newbie to this, so I'll try my best.

my friend had these, say close to a month ago in sydney.
they were very hyped up about these pills. however he said afterwards they aint much chop.
sorry but thats all i know

Yeah a few of my mates had these a couple weeks ago and he said they were chalk..so yeah i dont really know they said they diddnt feel anything at all.

My 1st EVA report!!

NAME: Studio 54

AREA: Melbourne

LOGO - One side has inscribed: "Studio", while the other side has inscribed "54"

SCORE – Yes, 1/3 from the bottom of the pill on the "Studio" side

MEASUREMENTS - 9mm x 4mm

SHAPE - Octagon (like a 50c piece) with flat back and front. Sharp bevels on both sides.

COLOUR – Paper White, some specks, just small patches of slightly darker shades, mainly just imperfections

SMELL - I can't notice any distinctive smell at all, but my nose ain't the best. It certainty doesn't have a strong odour.

TASTE - Not Eaten

TEXTURE - The pills seemed fairly solid, won't crumble with pressure with fingers.

EXPERIENCE - Not Eaten

Have been a little suss on these, I will be testing them late next week, so I'll put up the results when they come to hand.
The story goes that they haven't been "released" yet, and wont be till next month. Apparently they are imports and they are rumoured to be ketamine based. I have no idea how true that all is, we are all down the small end of the "food chain", so to speak. Two friends had 3 or 4 each last weekend commented that they wont make you peak, just really weird and give slight hallucinations.

I'm reluctant to give these a try till I've tested them. The story so far seems to fit in with the above comments, seems like a pretty cruddy pill. If your gonna have K, why not go the whole 9 yards and do it properly?

I'm very interested to see what becomes of these in the next little while.

67803studio_54-med.jpg

Last edited:
Great report :)

I wish all 1st reports were like that. Hopefully you can add the pic and test results later.

Studio 54 Test Results!!

Cool, I had fun doing my first ever test, very interesting stuff.

Enlighten Test Kits Used.
Marquis: No Reaction, timed upto 3 mins!

Mandelin: Green to yellow in 3 secs, followed by some smoke, then by 7 seconds had gone to orange, with some light fizzing.

So looks like the rumors are true, bugger all MDxA, but seems to be ketamine based!! Looks like the unwise may get ripped off if these come out from hiding and into the market place.

Still haven't eaten yet, I'm still going it have a go, be it with a fair bit of caution.

Hope this of help to some of you.:)

^^^

Like the above poster said. There's plenty of us out there who do like K and even a few of us that are interested in K pills so if you, or anyone else, has crushed and snorted this pill, tell us how strong it is (the ketamine that is, relative to say pure k).

You'd be surprised but there is a decent size market out there for K-based pills.

Yeh, alot of people will get k-pills if there is no k powder around. We all know how much ppl go thorugh to get k, when k is wanted.