Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why does my speed smell so bad?

thomo1981m

Bluelighter
Why??

A friend of mine bought some base it was a gluggy pinish colour after a day or so later it dryed out and looked very powderey it was kept in a freezer the whole time when you smelt it you would get a burning sensation in your nose

um i think the burning might be from ammonia or other solvents that havnt been taken out fully when the product is being finished

The reason it lost weight is that the solvent weighed something. This is one of the reasons people are content to sell the shit, because it gives more profit for less actual product.

The solvent would be very unlikely (read; very!) to be ammonia. Birch reduction which uses ammonia is seldom done in this area, if it was, the chemist would need to possess enough knowledge to properly prepare the starting material and to remove this from the final product. Ammonia would never be added to a final product by anyone with even a touch of common sense, little 'lone someone with a spec of chem knowledge. The (rare) exception would be if someone was to prepare amphetamine (not meth) from the ketone

Your pink base was probably due to a messy pseudo extraction and the goo aspect due to solvent or water in the product, which you successfully removed most of by evaporation. The acrid smell is likely due to impurities from the reduction and/or chemicals remaining from that process.

Pure meth has next to no smell and is clear as a crystal and white as a powder

oops didn't read the post completely. just read the bit about how it burns. thought it was base hence its caustic disposition...

yeah um bad speed -

Last edited:
lucky its not alot then otherwise there would of been a couple of hundred bucks lost in fumes, so even though its dryed out and looks like powder has it still got its original ping

Just one other thing. Make sure you don't excessively heat the product to dry it. This will possibly cause it to decompose or vaporise. The later of course will lose more product. Decomposition, depending upon what else may be present, could produce a very unhealthy (more) end result. Health and pocket wise, if you intend purchasing meth again, my suggestion is to find another dealer who doesn't handle such crap.