Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

CandyFlipping + Speed

mmm_biccies

Bluelighter
Is it ok to have speed so you can dance really well while candyflipping, or would this be advised against?

I did a search on Candyflipping but couldn't really find anything that mentioned having a few points of speed as well...

I understand that Speed and Pills, although I enjoy the combo, isn't too healthy for my brain with regards to neurotoxicity. I was just wondering if having pills, acid and speed would be ok or if I should just stick to the straight candyflip?

Speed just makes me be able to stomp my foot harder and shit doing my little shuffle stuff...It just makes ya go harder for longer...

When I candy flipped the other day I didn't really have the urge to dance away all my energy like I do on speed..I was just 100% so incredibly happy and feeling good and wanting to lie down in a nice big blanket....

Thats why I thought some speed might be good coz I definately want to candy flip, but I want to dance my arse off at this rave too...

So your worried that by taking a combination of a couple of drugs your going to be to busted up to do something you want to do?

Am I wrong in thinking you then come to the conclusion in order to be less busted up you decide that you should combine this with yet another drug in order to straighten you out?

Why don't you have the speed and go for a dance and then do your candyflip when its more appropriate.

In my opinion acid (as long as you don't have too much) gives an amphetamine like effect in that is provides quite a bit of energy. On Sat nite I went out for the first time on acid - half a trip and quite a few drinks, went to a hard dance club and was actually able to dance fine, if a little weirdly I'm sure. I reckon speed would not go well with the acid mentally, but that's just my opinion.

ew why go and ruin things with speed? Don't try and shape your experience, just let it flow. You either end up dancing or you don't...if you're going out explicity to dance, then take the speed by itself and save the candyflip (echoing the sentiments above.)

Personally, I like speed and pills together, but if you over do either it change the whole experience.

Another thing I have realised is that I feel more drained after a night out on both.

Nah I wouldn't bother doing speed while candyflipping. Enjoy the effects of the pill & acid and you should have plenty of energy to take you through the night (or/and day) anyway.

I find that meth and acid to be an unwise combo, the speed wears of while your still tripping, makes you feel shit, induces a negative thought spiral and boom your half way to having a bad trip just my humbe opinions tho!

The meth and LSD combo equals instant arsehole for me. I'm just unable to behave myself for some reason. Everyone's different, but this is one combo I try to avoid :)

UGGH ...don't do it, unless u want to kill the visual aspect of ur candy flip which is the fun part of candy flipping....

Amphetamines and cocaine bind to — thus blocking — transporters used for the reuptake of dopamine (and noradrenaline) into presynaptic neurons. This causes the level of dopamine to rise in the synapses. High levels of dopamine in an area of the brain called the nucleus accumbens appear to mediate the pleasurable effects associated with these (as well as other) psychoactive drugs.

http://users.rcn.com/jkimball.ma.ultranet/BiologyPages/D/Drugs.html

Also fucking candy ravers.

small amounts of LSD can have a "speedy" effect.

Look i wouldnt want to ruin a perfectly good candy-flip with speed, you'll enjoy it much more without it.

Acid, K and Meth got me preforming at 110%, i was fucking king of the world. The only way your gonna know if it works for you is to try it, everyone is looking for a differant experience. i think the only thing that needs to be answered is, no it is highly unlikely that you'll die.