PDA

View Full Version : Drug Dreams [merged megathread]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

DonkeyMatter
30-04-2005, 23:32
Being relatively new to drugs, sometimes I can't keep them off my mind. So far all I've done was acid twice, and weed an uncountable amount of times.

When I first started smoking, I used to have dreams where I'd smoke weed, and then I'd feel high. It felt very real and it was very weird. Last night though, for some reason I had a dream about snorting coke. It was really really weird, I felt just like how everyone described coke would feel like. Yet, I woke up and it was gone. It was really vivid. Does this ever happen to anyone?

New
30-04-2005, 23:50
I know what you mean. One time, when I fell asleep after a robotrip, I had the weirdest dream that I stole 1.7 kilos of coke, then had to try it to test quality. It was very vivid, and I was even fiending in my dream. I woke up, and pondered the dream like you did. It was weird, because I tried coke when I was 17, and it felt exactly like my dream, right down to the fiending part. So yeah, I know what you mean.

Akoto
01-05-2005, 00:31
ive done psychadelics in my dreams before and they felt quite real. not nearly as powerful or profound and they were alot more controlable.

gives credit (in my mind anyway) to thoes people who say you can acheive any extacy withought drugs (meditation etc)

yepyepwoah
01-05-2005, 01:26
i vaguely remember a dream about snorting heroin. I think I kept hitting lines and never feelinga nything and I kept getting reallll pissed. woke up wanting to do some. 8o

cannabis sativa
01-05-2005, 01:49
ive deamed about tripping on shrooms and acid, doing e, smoking weed and probably other drugs that i dont remember rightn ow

shahab6
01-05-2005, 02:14
I mostly dream of doing coke.

IAmJacksUserName
01-05-2005, 05:49
It's funny you mention this. A few nights ago I had a dream I was doing coke (Which I've never done before). I did feel high, sorta, and when I woke up a few minutes later I had a lot of adrenaline in my system. Weird, huh?

KemicalBurn
01-05-2005, 06:10
Frequently. though they seem more prevalent when im going through a detox.

I dare say theres some Freudian explanation of this involving the id and the superego, but the hidden secrets of the psyche arent that interesting to me.

Psilocyte
01-05-2005, 06:17
Every now and then I have dreams about drugs. Most of the time they are nightmares like me getting caught

Tryptamine*Dreamer
01-05-2005, 08:30
I often dream about doing drugs. Sometimes I dream about doing drugs that I have never used. Often in my dreams I use amounts that would certainly be fatal. Usually the dreams are not very realistic.

gher
01-05-2005, 11:00
I've dreamt of taking various opiates a few times and also what I think was DMT once. The only thing I've done out of those is codeine. I wonder what my mushroom dream will be like, seeing as I've never done them.

Mad Out Of It
01-05-2005, 14:08
a few weeks ago I dreamt I did acid which ive never done before,it felt so real,I even woke up and thought that maybe my mate had slipped me some when I was sleeping....Went back to sleep and same thing happended again.

sourlemone
01-05-2005, 15:12
yeah, all the time. What's even wierder is having a dream about a drug you've never done before...acid and coke, for example, I have never even seen but dreamt about many times. Perhaps a subconscious longing. Also, the material in dreams is drawn from things you may have seen/heard/thought about recently (aren't they? someone correct me if I'm wrong), so it makes sense that if you've been browsing erowid/bluelight a lot, reading drug-related literature (or, of course, taking drugs) then your dreams are going to be heavily influenced by all this.

**busted**
01-05-2005, 15:45
All the time.

yucatanboy
02-05-2005, 00:54
So i've done coke like 4-5 times, and i liked it. A few nights ago i had this massive dream where a central theme was trying to find coke, and i remember walking into this room that had a pile the size of a dinner plate on the table... lol.

I've also had a dream about injecting crushed glass (actual glass, not speed) into my viens and getting high. That freaked me out a little, especially cuz i don't inject drugs. I think in that dream i also snorted a line of crushed glass.

I'm pretty sure i've had a dream about weed at some point.

sugarpuppy101
02-05-2005, 00:59
In January I used to always have dreams of smoking pot outta a real bong like ver single night..... but now I only have drug dreams once in a while

throwitallaway
02-05-2005, 01:44
I've dreamt about trying ketamine before and sniffing loads of coke.

Glass! dreams are wierd.

Jewfolife16
02-05-2005, 01:53
i have dreams about doing drugs EVERY single night. I hate it. I am always stealing perscriptions from my friends, smoking pot, dropping acid, etc etc every night in dreams.

throwitallaway
02-05-2005, 02:02
lol

Sometimes dreams can feel totally real though.

I never dream due to the fact i'm a full time pot smoker because whenver i quit for a while my dreams come back very vividly and life like.

center
02-05-2005, 02:09
i dream about coke and ecstasy, though i havent touched either in months, and i had dreams about them when i wasn't (and i never did) do them frequently...i wake up and fiend...crazy.

yucatanboy
02-05-2005, 02:17
i think the dreams about glass i mentioned above might have been inspired by watching the music video to Rammstein - Sonne (fucked up stuff), but probably mostly came out of my twisted mind.

chandler
02-05-2005, 06:19
Try stopping doing anything you've got a reasonable habit for, and take melatonin at night before going to bed...

Say hello to the most fucked up, drug related dreams I have ever, ever had.

Crazy stuff.

DexterMeth
02-05-2005, 06:25
Originally posted by KemicalBurn
Frequently. though they seem more prevalent when im going through a detox.

elemenohpee
02-05-2005, 08:31
I dreamt about doing acid once before I had tried it. Same thing as yepyep's dream, I dropped a couple tabs and never felt anything. It sucked because I wanted to try acid really badly and it just wasn't around at the time.

starcraft
02-05-2005, 10:01
I dreamt of smoking salvia, and having some insane trip, I still remember the detail of how after taking in hit in my dream, reality started to distort as if I were blasting off at the speed of light. It was pretty weird shit, but when I smoked salvia in real life, I had a differerent experience.

I also dreamt of eatting shrooms while riding on some train, and some weird shit happaning.

swifty
03-05-2005, 02:51
yes all the time

Goodmane
03-05-2005, 11:37
Heh, i dreamt about coke last night, even though i've never done it. Probably from reading this thread yesterday before i went to bed.

jus blaze
03-05-2005, 15:07
I get these dreams all the time... usually about a drug I am craveing. Sometimes I will dream about me doing drugs I've never even done before (ex. shooting up herion)

bluedolphin
03-05-2005, 18:56
Well I'm glad this thread came up, just a couple nights ago before bed I sniffed up like 150mg of Ketamine... after smoking a bowl and falling asleep I must have had 4-6 unique, vivid dreams, in different times, settings, and with different people. In each dream my goal was to do some Ketamine. So in one dream I'd be walking around the woods behind my old house with some friends from high school, looking for a good place to do Ketamine. Then the next dream I'd be walking around my old high school trying to find a friend to do Ketamine with. And it kept going. It felt like from the time I went to sleep until I woke up I was dreaming about Ketamine non-stop.

I remember a time, a few years back before I'd ever tried LSD, I had a very vivid dream about taking LSD and then taking a shower and watching the drops of water turn into diamonds. Other than that I think the dream was pretty realistic =D

I dream about smoking ganja pretty often because I smoke it on a daily basis. But ganja also suppresses my REM cycle so I would have a lot more dreams if I wasn't a pothead.

Cat Again
03-05-2005, 20:02
strange, seems like alot of us have dreamt about taking acid before we even tried it.

In my dream i dropped 2 hits and proceeded to go to the park where i would always go back then to smoke pot.
Basically i remember not being able to open my eyes in the dream so i never got to see what visuals were like.

A couple weeks later i tried acid for real.=D hehe

When i nod from taking opioids and smoking a bowl i have really vivid dreams which usually involve me smoking more pot :)

hmmm, i cant really think of any other dreams. they happen every now and then though.

cxsx
03-05-2005, 21:18
pretty sure crack is the only drug i've ever dreamed about.
i just recently dreamed that some dude was trying to smoke a rock off a sponge lol

tathra
03-05-2005, 21:45
i always have dreams of doing dope when i'm detoxing

hazejunk
03-05-2005, 21:47
i just always dream of doing heroin every fucking night....and wake up cravng like a mad man.....it's fucked up!

throwitallaway
03-05-2005, 22:04
I dreamt of doing acid before i'd tried it. It's wierd.

gher
04-05-2005, 11:37
Last night I dreamt I smoked ice. It was a lot more pleasant than any of the goey I've had and a lot more stimulating too. Maybe it was 4-MAR, not crystal meth.

phishy2
04-05-2005, 12:06
17 months sober now and oh do i get dreams of doing drugs....mostly weed, including the great smell of primo bud

also do dream of doing dmt, i think its the distinctive smell and nature of dmt that makes it specific

i think i have dreamed of doing ever drug i have ever done.....these dreams seem in the present time with me being upset about losing my sobriety

i also get similar food dreams of overeating certain junk foods i currently avoid....damn are dream a strange thing

i've learned to accept these dreams as part of my sobriety:p :p

phishy2
04-05-2005, 12:42
actually coping with my sobriety really well=D =D

old hippies don't fear flashbacks, they rely on them8o 8o 8o

Staticage
04-05-2005, 13:18
alllll the time. ones i can remember recently are of me tripping on acid and another of doing speed

Leprechaun
04-05-2005, 15:07
I dreamt of having DMT three years before ever trying any drug. Most of my life I have been drawn to it. I dreamt of trying it 7 years before actually trying it, since I have only done it a number of times. :) I look forward to many more...
:D

JV
04-05-2005, 16:58
the other night, i had a dream about coke. i dont remember anything really about it, but i remember waking up (when i remembered the dream) and thought about this thread. i would say about 90% of the time, i dont remember my dreams.

i wish i could remember doing coke in my dream, that would be great. the only way it could get better was if missbehavin was there too. oh wait, that would be called heaven. ;)

xx_mx.missile_xx
04-05-2005, 18:30
i've had dreams involving being busted with cocaine by my girlfriend's father (who in fact is a cop), as well as having dreams of using special K, and 2c-b at school, tho in real life, i've not tried the last one (2c-b)

Neb
05-05-2005, 00:39
I had a dream where I was on ketamine, the effects felt so real..quite strange really to have a dream about being on a drug that pretty much puts you in a dream anyway:\

count chocula
05-05-2005, 02:14
weird. i have done ecstacy or acid (done both before dreaming about it) a few times in my dreams, but i never seem to come up. i just keep eating pills and/or hits, but nothing ever developes beyong the anticipation reaction i get after dropping, it quite annoying...even last night i dreamed i ate like 10 hits of acid (only done up to 3 really)
but it never led to a trip.

i also smoke weed frequently in dreams as thats normal for me. dont really remember if it does anything in dream land though.

ganjaguy420
05-05-2005, 02:50
One time I had a dream that I was going to hook up with my dealer and get a couple of oz of headies and a couple hundred lortabs. Throughout the whole dream I was trying desperatly to get to my dealer, and nothing was going right. Finally after what seemed to be a decade I arrived at my dealers house and showered myself in my drugs. Just then my alarm clock went off and I awoke. Still in a daze I think to myself, what a crazy dream, and for some reason I am all excited about all of the drugs I have just purchased, only to realize seconds later that I did not accually buy anything at all. Very depressing way to start off the day.

MissBehavin'_416
05-05-2005, 08:35
I smoked a rock in my dream the other night.
Happens to me a lot. I'm just scared that I don't start talking in my dream and spill it out.

bRiSvEgAs4lIfE
05-05-2005, 15:51
I had a freaky one last night.

In the dream I was at work in the toilets mixing up a very big shot (for me at least) of meth, in the bag it looked about 1.5 grams. Once it's ready I start to inject and just as the first little bit of the shot is going into the vein I woke up. The really trippy part was that when I woke my right hand was in exactly the same position it is when I shoot and making the movement of pushing down a plunger.

It kind of spun me out and made me crave like hell.

Der Kaese
05-05-2005, 18:38
I've had quite a few dreams where I all of the sudden realize that I'm walking around with a lump of hash or some tobacco/hash mix in my pockets. Usually it has no effect on the main storyline of the dream.. it's more like a sub-plot or something, where I have to find a suitable place to roll a cone.

paradoxcycle
05-05-2005, 19:07
I dream about using heroin basically every night in some form or another.

DrUgMeSaNe
06-05-2005, 04:34
omg i dream about drugs like every nite- its usually ecstasy...never did it but i cant wait to

Szpic_U
06-05-2005, 14:12
Yup...especially if I haven't participated for a while...My dreams...they....they, they make me do it! =D