• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Dreams [merged megathread]

I had a dream I asked my doc for an increase on my klonopin dosage and he got all scary like gandalf did to bilbo that one time and he goes "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BOY?"

I also had a dream the other night I finally fucking found my mom's oxycontin that shes been hiding from me. (she never fucking uses it dammit!)

*merged a similar thread from homeless into this existing one (thanks SKL)

Drug dreams

What dreams centered on drugs have you had?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the 2 interesting ones I remember:

I am wandering around an island near a large city that appears to be some sort of huge open-air museum that has been recently built and abandoned. A messed-up man is also on the island, and he wants to inject me with nalorphine (which has kappa agonist activity) to induce psychosis, and thinks I will learn something from it.

-I just realized the significance of this dream today. In the past I have had 2 recurrent, morbid dreams dozens or hundreds of times, one involving robotic people and one involving a fiery pit. The dream means one or both of the following:

a) I need to understand and get in touch with my morbid subconscious, or have a desire to do so.

b) I need to control my subconscious or I will be messed up like the guy on the island.

I'm not sure of the significance of the island, the city and the museum though. Any ideas?

I recently had a dream that ended with my taking 5 10mg amphetamine pills. When I woke up I was more alert than usual. =D

(Other) One time I had a dream where I ate Eisenhower Dollars. They broke off in a crisp metallic way and then instantly disolved/sublimated in my mouth. It was an unusual experience.

I had a dream last week that I had (amazing) sex with my dealer as a trade. It was very strange.

Actually, last night I had a dream where it seemed like I was endlessly trying to candyflip, but it never worked because I always got bunk Acid/E.

Most recently, I had a dream that I went to my grandparents' house with a bunch of friends. For the most part we all sat around and watched TV, but I also stole a shitload of opioids from the medicine cabinet. This dream was so incredibly real to me that I woke up convinced that I had actually made the hour-long drive to their house and hung out with friends, despite the fact that several of them had never even met each other. I even checked my pockets to find the pills because I KNEW that was where I put them. Very strange.

I've also had a couple of recurring dreams where I'm getting busted by the cops for having pot, but through absurd chase sequences and improbable turns of events, I somehow manage to escape from them each time.

Almost all of my drug-related dreams have nothing to do with taking drugs themselves; it usually involves the process of scoring and evading the law. :)

I've had many dreams in which I snort cocaine and actually get high on it. I mean, I could feel the complete effects of cocaine. Shit, I think these fucking dreams are the only reason why I still crave coke.

Yep i did...dream about taking things, really weird stuff.

Also, when you for example fall and get a scar, well my scar lets say on the arm, well that same scar was in my dream ,I was the same person in my dream and I dreamnt about being in a real life location I have seen before.

I remember talking about something and if I could get it at some point and the guy said yes I think, but not now or something... dreams are special..., I love every 1 of them.

I have alot of dream where I think I took some E, I have the same fucking feeling it's amazing lol first time it happened I cheked my stash to be sure I didnt took any

chicpoena said:
I did a little bit of research on it. Apparently our brains can't tell the difference between reality and the mind because what we experience as "reality" is really the brain's perception of it. When you're getting high in a dream your brain is activating the same areas of the brain that are activated by a substance. So you really ARE getting high, without any substances.

The drug dreams I've had have seemed less intense then real life, but I think that (at least for myself) the intensity of a dream is rapidly diluted/forgotten after waking up.

Update: I started this topic ages ago, and I haven't had any drug dreams since!

i had a dream last night that my grandma had quite a bit of H and was filling up a capsule for me (we dont have stamp bags around here, just capsules). i dont remember doing any of it, just putting it in my pocket.

if only i wouldve woken up to of found it in my pocket...

I've had a few dreams where I smoke weed and actually feel stoned in the dream, but every time it's like a stone beyond a stone, like ridiculously exaggerated where I know you can't get that high in real life.

I've had a couple of drug dreams recently. In the most recent one, I found myself back at my grandparent's house. I stole a whole bottle filled to the brim with OC40s, but the funny thing is that my entire family was there, and they were looking for the bottle like crazy. They never suspected me though, so I helped them look.

Another recent dream involved me just chilling in my apartment and taking a couple hits of acid. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary, I just lounged around and marveled at the visuals. When I woke up, I felt like I was tripping a little. Wild!