• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Dreams [merged megathread]

I dreamed last night I was shooting dope whilst operating a crane at my old job. I woke up as the rush hit me in the dream and I was like gasping air. Fucking weird.

When i was younger i used to have dreams of tripping b4 i ever took any psychedelic, but in the dream the cid never worked.

In my adult life i have many dreams about doing drugs, specifically LSD, and now i do trip in my dreams, not as accurate as waking life, but I KNOW, im fucked up.

I guess i had to experience it, anyone else experienced something similar?

Question: By "lucid", in referring to dreams, do you guys mean... "knowing you are dreaming whilst in a dream?" or awareness AND manipulation???

I have dreams like that about 3 times a week.

Hell xanax the size of real footballs

so so so many of them
and do this w/ morphine, and weed.
Peace

It is common to have dreams about using drugs, especially when you are withdrawing, quitting or craving a drug that you are addicted to. The subconscious, just like the conscious mind, still has the intense desire for the drug. And yes, like sexual "wet dreams," these dreams can be disheartening when you wake up without Jessica Alba (or a 8 ball of coke) in bed with you. I have heard from severe addicts that during their stay at rehab these dreams occurred for weeks, or even longer. It's scary, that even during sleep, a substance can have your undivided attention.

Once had a dream that i did Ketamine and the next day i tried it for the first time in the exact same setting with the same people , just in my dream i shot it and i actually snorted it.
It happens to me all the time .

Yes i had no idea it was a dream untill i awoke and realized that i wasnt really high. And i also had the same sensaition (well you know ketamine ) later that night as i did in the dream. HMMMM...i wonder

Hate those dreams

I am a percocet freak, but never seem to have dreams about them. I alwyas seem to have dreams about shooting up some meth! I haven't done meth in like 25 years! Then only very briefly. It totally sucks cause of course ya know I run out of my script way too quickly and have to wait! So I am sure that's what brings on the dreams. MaybeI should go back top meth. Seems easier to get then damn scripts from a doc. I'd try to buy some percs on the street but have no idea where or who LOL. Haven't been out seasrching for drugs in a lifetime. Anyone have any ideas? I live in Eugene, Oregon

Not allowed giving sources.
but you could whore yourself out on the street and i think the drugs will find you

I know this is a little off subject.......

Im paralyzed from the waist down and sometimes have dreams i am walking almost normally. Once a loud sound woke me up from one such walking dream, and i immediately hopped out of bed, and hit the floor.

On the way to the floor i realized i was paralyzed, now thats a reality check.
The "aww im paralyzed epiphany" is such a downer, but only for the second after you realize it.

Drug dreams

How many people dream about doing drugs in their dreams? I've had dreams about doing meth, but I've never done the stuff. Today I it was about snorting pills and having them knock me on my ass. I recently gave this habit up...
Do you dream only when you want the drug? What about ones you have never done? Do you wake up wanting the drug? I know I woke up with the sinus pain I get for a lil bit with the pills. It was just like it just waking up without the high sucked.

Lucid dreams RULE!!!11!

I've had many!

lessee. . ..

I found a glow in the dark sheet of acid, and ate it all.

I had one where I was sitting in a pile of stale donuts, shooting up with a 2 foot long curved syringe.

I had one where I had to go into an abandoned penetertary to score some dope and they kept making me go to lower levels that got progressivly more hell-like and dangerous.

I could go on and on. . . ....

itsjustme said:
you know how people say they dream of getting drugs but the dream always stops before they can DO the drugs? i had this dream about h, and was acually able to shoot up in it....nothing happened though.

ive had lots of aqcuiring drugs, and being prevented from using them dreams too

i never wake up fiending though, thankfully

See. . .i've even gone so far as too take lethal doses knowing that I was asleep. Its wonderfull, I feel the drugs but its more vague.

I woke up a few times and thought I was in trouble because I was trippin facenutsbackspine and I had to go to work. So i've even felt (very briefly) the effects of the drugs I took in a dream while I ws awake.

You can deffinetly (over time) learn to somewhat controll your dreams.

ive had dreams about takin all sorts of weird shit, it's great when it happens and you feel it, its great.

i guess its normal that we dream about the things we want, i often dream when i have cravings for stuff, sniffing oxys were the latest...

the high doesnt last when u wake up but i guess the mood does a bit...

lol choppa that dope levels dream was well symbolic...

SWlM said:
lol choppa that dope levels dream was well symbolic...

I diddnt even realize that untill I started writing it down. That was years ago and i've recalled the dream a million times, and never saw the symbolism untill I wrote it here yesterday.