• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Dreams [merged megathread]

I watched the movie Blow, the other night.

Then I had dreams of giant cocaine buffets at work. Good times.

Getting High In Your Dreams(?)

Last night, after 8 cups of coffee, I was trying to get to sleep and had the most intense lucid dream in quite a while. They crop up every now and again, but I haven't had one that was "drug"-related in months.

(you can skip the narration in the next paragraph if you'd like, i'll get to the point afterward)

I was slowly sinking into the dream when I realized I was still conscious of the scene unfolding around me. I was in a psych-ward where the patients were behind a fence and one of the patients (a friend of mine) was up on a stage playing music for an audience (myself included). I decided to try and smuggle some "drugs" in while my friend was on stage. So I headed out to the car.

Once in the car, I decided it was too risky to smuggle the drugs (some sort of downer but I gathered that they were qualudes) so I took my entire stash on the spot and this is where it got insane.

I again realized I was dreaming but I was convinced that I had actually swallowed a handful of qualudes. Everything slowed down incredibly. I was like being in a trance. I became very unbalanced (in the dream???) and struggled to open the car door. The effects of the drug were entirely believable and I feared I had taken too much (duh). The best way I can describe the feeling is: walking through jello. When I finally opened the car door, I felt out onto the pavement, waking myself up in the process.

So, the question I pose is this, has anyone else ever dreamt they took a drug but then actually experienced the drug's effect within the dream? This has never happened to me before and I am still in awe.

yea its happened to me with E before, was so strong that i was worried i was gonna suffer a comedown that day, like my brain had released all that serotonin even though no drugs were swallowed. Ive actually recently started trying to to a meditaiton with it to see if could mimic drug states through induced dreaming.

I get high in my dreams all the time. Usually on E or coke.

I don't think I've ever been drunk in a dream oddly enough.

Once i had a lucid dream about snorting coke, i became very speedy (in my dream), it was fun ^^ (i do lucid dreams all the time).

If I dream that I can fly around with huge badass dragon wings, does that count as "getting high"? :\

Drugs are always around somewhere in real life, to where maybe I don't need to dream about them. Somehow they don't seem to show up for me in dreamland.

I found nonnihilnitoris's dream to be interesting, though.

When I was getting strung out on heroin I would constantly dream of scoring and a couple times I even like woke certain that heroin had magically appeared, and got up to check my nightstand for bags. It was sad. Since I've been off the dope, I have frequent fucky dreams of doing/buying drugs and I recently had my first one where I actually got "high" from a couple bags in the dream.

dreamt I found a pound of shrooms last nite, ate most of them and then had to drive.. as I was driving i complained of "shit im peaking" as I kept passing the exact same motel on some desert road I was driving down.

strange indeed.

I always have weird dreams where I go to smoke and either the weed, the lighter or the bowl disappears. Or else my parents walk in.

Only exception was the other night when in a dream I was offered coke, but my heart was already racing and I said I was too high to do coke.

Ive never actually tried a genuine speedball, but I did dream shooting one up

I've dreamed about dropping acid many times, but I always seem to wake up right before I come up...

YES! it's happened to me a few times.
i thought i was the only weirdo who has dreams where they actually feel like they're doing drugs. it's just SO odd because it feels so real

The other night I had a dream I was smoking lots of meth out of a glass dick. God it was satisfying. I don't even like meth, but it sure was fun in my dream.

its funny cause i usually just wake up when im about to do something. a couple of times ive managed to score something real good in my dreams, and then id wake up all hyped about it and start searching for that shit. i takes a couple of hours to painfully realize it was all a dream.

yeah i have dreams of smokin rocks.. takin a shot of dope.. ect, i even feel really high in my sleep, sometimes i wake up and i am confused about what is really going on, was that real, ect. i just had one last night actually. sometimes there neutral, but most times there bad/nightmares.