• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Dreams [merged megathread]

Everytime I have a dream about drugs, one of three things happens:

1) Somehow I cant get myself to actually injest the drugs. I keep thinking (im aware im dreaming most of the time I have these dreams) to myself to take the drugs, just take the drugs man, but I cant actually do it.

2) I wake up right as Im taking the drugs or right after I took them. Usually I wake up because I convince myself I actually did take drugs and get excited.

3) The drugs get stolen from me.

EVERY drug dream I have goes the same way. Never any different than what I listed above.

I used to pretty frequently have a dream in which I would get high on some substance in some way. That was also during my time of my greatest abuse. That was a WAKE up call to perhaps re-think my lifestyle (cheesy pun intended).

i always have this dream about me knowing where this huge stash of bud is and finally in the end of the dream when i get to it i wake up. :( happens all the time

I had a dream last night I was at Shambalah (the rave in Nelson BC),
and I was doing tons of drugs. It's been years since I've dosed or dropped, and I was doin' it up!

I also got my hands on some K, which I have never done, but I woke up before I had the chance to dream a K-hole up.

I've only ever had dreams about doing coke. And it only ever happens if I've been abusing the stuff at the time, i.e., if I'm on a bender and taking a sleeping break, I'll have a dream that I'm snorting coke and then I wake up and snort some coke :)

ive been having weird ass dreams every night pretty much for 2 months, in the begining of those two months decided to take a break with herb, and am trying to give up meth for good. and every time i take a break from smoking green i tend to have weird dreams, but i think its more that i can remember my dreams better., quite a few of them were about getting meth, its weird though i never ended up donig it in the dream. i also have had two that i can clearly remmeber with hallucinogens, once where i dont remember what i took but i remember very clearly it was as if i really took something, i remember the visuals werent like any i could compare to. i also had a dream i dropped 2ci and was was waiting for the pill to kick in while i was talkin to my friends parents, then we decided to go to the store, and when i walked out there was a drive by (which i could never imagine really happening at the location my mind was projecting) so i was running away from the fire and ended up going into a closet with a mirror, and i could hear all thses people bangin the doors around the shopping center down and as i am hearing all this and relizing they are going to be coming to my door soon, i relized i was waiting for a pill to kick in. pretty much thinkin in might be murderd while tripping, haha long story but for reall, pretty much every light i have these weird ass dreams. and if any one has experienced getting a plethora of dreams after termanating your marijuana use, they are pretty damm intense, i always think their real the threw out the whole dream,

I get using dreams a lot, usually after 2 or so weeks of not using they'll start. I'm also one who never gets to actually do the drugs. someone or something always happens and I wake up before they're in me. :(

Happens to me frequently. I often dream about buying, selling, doing drugs, always drugs I've done, and they are invaribly scarily accurate. Sometimes I have woken up in a flashback/HPPD type state too, for a minute or two, and I'm not just talking about psychs ... very odd, but I suppose totally in my head, although I'm just waiting to hear that I'm sleepwalkin' down to the cop spot ... :)

I've never shot up but i lately a lot of my dreams involve crushing up oxys and shooting them ot shooting smack. Wish i could get my hands on either again...

I knew I was gettin too deep into the pain pills an benzos when I started dreaming about eating them.. dreaming about coming across huge stashes an gulping multiple handfuls downs.

Dreams are powerful tools, trips into the place known as sub-concious.

i have dreams all the time where i'm trying to get ahold of some cough medicine but none of the stores have it.
i had one recently where i couldn't find any dextromethorphan (i did find some diphenhydramine however) and in the dream i was extremely pissed cuz this hot ass chick was jockin on my homie and i was all alone.
i woke up still pissed, and still wanting drugs, so i went to the store and bought a box of benadryl and stole some robitussin.

i always dream that im on mescaline. hasnt happened with any of the other drugs i do.

but then again, one time i set my alarm and woke up, took mescaline, and went back to bed so that i would wake up tripping.

A few weeks ago I had a lot of dreams of doing drugs like mdma and mushrooms. They would be really vivid and feel like it was real, and a few seconds after I woke up there would still be some visuals and sensations.

I've had three dreams involving drugs, all within the past year. One involved weed, the other were nonspecific psychedelics.

The weed one invloved smoking with my friends, and for some reason Larry David and Steve Carrell were smoikng with us too. Then my friend's mom showed up and broke the party up.

The psychedelic ones are the most interesting as they were more intense than my actual psychedelic experiences have been. In my first, a friend of mine who has done enough drugs to the point of it being a serious problem led me through a pathway of beautiful shifting blues and reds. The experience was complete with the feelings of walking whilst on shrooms. Hard to describe, but very strange and beautiful, and far more lucid than my normal dreams.

My last dream involved a shaman teaching me how to isolate the good and the bad seeds of some unknown hallucinogenic plant. I then consumed the good seeds and the objects in my room came alive and became simliar to the animated sculptures in Beetlejuice. Everything else is kind of hazy, but I will always look fondly on those dreams.

this is totally of topic from the drug part but ppl always pop up im my dreams that i dont like or havin problems with etc... and if i try and hit them or anything i can't hardly move like my arms feel like 100 lbs each...

IForgett said:
Everytime I have a dream about drugs, one of three things happens:

1) Somehow I cant get myself to actually injest the drugs. I keep thinking (im aware im dreaming most of the time I have these dreams) to myself to take the drugs, just take the drugs man, but I cant actually do it.

2) I wake up right as Im taking the drugs or right after I took them. Usually I wake up because I convince myself I actually did take drugs and get excited.

3) The drugs get stolen from me.

EVERY drug dream I have goes the same way. Never any different than what I listed above.

same man... i always wake up before i can get high! it sucks.

I took a Respiredome with some hydrocodone yesterday and plenty of weed. Ended up with some weird, intricate dreams.

yeah i dream about drugs all the time. im sober right now and i keep dreaming that i'm relapsing.. i wake up and im like FUCK i relapsed... how could i have done that? and then i realize it was just a dream

Last night I grew a giant crop of marijuana on the side of the highway near my house. Must've been far in the future though because the whole area was overgrown and turned into a dog park. We had to shake this old lady before we could go back to harvest.