• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Dreams [merged megathread]

For some reason ive been having multiple dreams on and off about being injected with either clear and brown liquid . normally alot of these are lucid dreams . these liquids can cause me to become drowsy . feel like i just took an oxy 80 . some dxm . sometimes gives me the vision of the part in training day when he smokes the pcp . some have even made me trip like i just took 10 hits of acid . <- that one actually had me wake up in a cold sweat .

-> Drug Culture

I've done a lot of drugs in my dreams. Including psychedelics, opiates, benzos, etc. It's pretty common when you are psychologically addicted to a drug to have a "wet dream" about getting high on your drug of choice..

back when i was eating alot of e i would have dreams about eating hand fulls of e pills all diff shapes and colors... i would actually feel like i was rolling in my dream then wake up and be like fuck im sober lol

I have those dreams all the time, usually when I'm trying to quit a substance...
and I always wake up fiening :(

After I went on probation, I dreamt about smoking weed every night for two weeks straight. And everytime I would wake up in the middle of the night in a sweat totally freaking out. I was being piss tested at the time and was like "oh no what did I do!" A few seconds later it would kick in that it was just a dream. In my dream though, I was feeling totally stoned.

I've also had dreams about rolling, tripping and doing coke.

I did a little bit of research on it. Apparently our brains can't tell the difference between reality and the mind because what we experience as "reality" is really the brain's perception of it. When you're getting high in a dream your brain is activating the same areas of the brain that are activated by a substance. So you really ARE getting high, without any substances.

The brain is a phenomenal organ.

one time I had a dream that I was with a crackhead in my friends basement and we were trying to quick prep a shot of meth and then his mom came in and caught us. wonder what that meant. come to think of it I distinctly remember tripping balls in a dream on time and then waking up feeling like i was on cid.

chicpoena said:
After I went on probation, I dreamt about smoking weed every night for two weeks straight. And everytime I would wake up in the middle of the night in a sweat totally freaking out. I was being piss tested at the time and was like "oh no what did I do!" A few seconds later it would kick in that it was just a dream. In my dream though, I was feeling totally stoned.

Yeah that happens to me too. I've pretty much been off everything for 6 months or so (except every now and then). I still dream about pills, meth, weed, acid and selling drugs. A line from a Tupac song comes to mind "They got me fiendin for my cash like a fiend when he dreams of drugs"

Oh yea. Been there. The strangest drug dreams I have ever had were in jail. I'd be high as hell and wake up only to realize I was in jail and not high at all. Talk about a rude awakining.

chicpoena said:

I'm in the same boat with probation, but one night i got completely black-out drunk and when i woke up the only thing i remembered was smoking a blunt. I called everyone that i was supposed to be with the previous night and they all said i hadn't smoked, so i guess i dreamed it

O man, I have dreams like this all the time. I get fucked up in the dreams too.

Edit: I ALWAYS have dreams of finding huge OC stashes and shit. Only to wake up with none.

Let's see.. I remember having a dream where I bummed a cigarette off of Buddy Miles and was smoking with him and Jimi, it was pretty cool not drugs exactly though.
I had two drug-dreams over the summer, one was EXTREMELY vivid from what I can remember, basically I took acid. The other I didn't do anything but remember having in my posession a shitload of e and cocaine. I woke up really wanting to try both, despite never having done them before.

I used to have them often when I was doing a lot of e and psychadelics.

Now I'll only have them once in awhile.

Waking up is the only downside.

I always have dreams like that and I feel like such a druggie when I do! Haha, like getting a tab of acid or rolling balls on a blue butterfly, etc. Crazyy.

In my drug dreams, I can never get high. Something always happens. I will drop the syringe or some dumb shit like that. It's very frustrating.

I just woke up from a dream about killing a man with a pick axe, and pure hydromorphone powder flowed out of his veins. Im not going to describe the next part cause its kinda sick.I was nodding in my dream (I could feel it) then wake up withdrawing. Sucks

I'll dream about HAVING drugs, but not necessarily doing them. Usually I'll just dream that I have finally put together a stash of a sufficient amount of every possible drug I could want and I am happy that I'm set for life.

Very rarely I get high in my dreams. Most of the time my dreams involve copping drugs, trying to obtain drugs, or having drugs and being almost ready to do them but people keep delaying me.

Last night I had a dream that i was jamming with trey anastasio and he stopped playing and gave me a garbage bag of a pill he made he called Marnax, a combination of xanax and pot that didnt show up on drug tests and we both took like 5 and he died like right after and i was freaking out that i was gunna die... Never ended up getting high though cause that sounds like a pretty sweet drug