• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Dreams [merged megathread]

When i was trying to quit e a while back, i had been clean for about a week and a half and i had been having these very vivid anxiety ridden dreams ever since.

Well one night I watched the movie Blow and then i passed out and had a horrific dream about being a massive coke dealer, and i was in possession of 200 kilos of cocaine (8( ), and I was sitting in a room with another friend of mine who was apparently my business partner in the dream, racking up line after line, HIGH as shit, when i got a phone call that my plane had been ambushed or some shit like that, I woke up screaming "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH COCAINE THAT FUCKING WAS?", and to my moms shocked face. lol apparently I'd been yelling for the past 15 minutes about how "great this cocaine was"..8o . But I'd never felt so much anxiety in my life before ever, it was SO real, I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night because i was so stressed out.

I like having dreams about trying drugs I've never tried. In the dream I always feel so uniquely fucked up.

Last night I had a dream I lived in a hostel in San Francisco, and my roommate was selling coke and weed. I kept finding big bags of the shit around, and at one point I found a bag of coke with the label "Cutty Coke", I was going to try it, but never got around. The weed looked damn good too. Too bad the dream ended with me finding out the hostel was run by some crazy old bitch who locked us in our rooms at night, and never even got to try anything.

Had a dream of eating a giant pill. It was as big as my head and I was munching it down like nothing was the matter. I swear I actually felt high in the dream.

I have dreamed many a time about IVing heroin. I've never done it, but it was quite enticing in my dreams, and nothing bad ever happened...

I once dreamed of eating a bud. It would have been as big as your fist, and it was crunchy for some reason... And instead of feeling stoned I just got really drunk.

My dreams are fucked up.

I had a lot of dreams about using while I was locked up. The thought of taking a toke off of that pipe just to roll over and see that fucking steel toilet staring me in the face. Out in the free I dont really have dreams about them. Something weird about that.

Perhaps I was just sober for the first time, because I slept like a baby in jail, and made up for all those years of staying up for days. Its ironic actually....

http://www.smoothchoppy.com

I've had many dreams of doing drugs but most recently after a coke binge I was sober and was having numerous dreams of going to get coke. It was always the main goal in the dream but I never got it and it made me wake up wanting it. I have dreamed about doing coke and in the dream wondering what it was cut with because it was real shitty (tasted fucked up) and a seperate dream with shitty powder sold as coke that made me knod off after every line.
My brother told me about a dream where me and him were getting fucked up and I suddenly began vomitting straight pills. I was doing a lot of Xanax at the time.
I have had many benzo dreams where I'm saving them in my pocket but never actually taking them and I get really pissed off when I wake up.

~My most recent and crazy dream was my friend Kevin and I in some unknown house. He had coke and pills and so I got some pills and did some coke. We went to a place resembling this waterfront area that was really crowded. Two undercovers saw us exchanging pills and Kevin got busted. I remember the weird thing was we didn't have pants (just boxers) and the second undercover stole our pants so we wouldn't run but I ran anyway.

Last edited:
recently, i've been dreaming about drugs OFTEN. namely doing said drugs (everything from things ive never done to smoking pot, which is a daily activity for me) then engaging in some sort of sexual activity whilst high. i wake up very turned on and it's tough to fall asleep after that.

if only my dreams were reality!

i have had about 10 dreams ( vivid ) about doing coke. ive never done coke before. i woke up two times having cummed myself XD

I've had quite a few dreams about drugs and drug use. At least two involving MDMA, but both times I woke up before the consumption and effects! I had at least 5 biccies as well =(.
A few nights ago I dreamt I consumed synthetic psilocybin pills..but woke up again. Probably due to my fascination with substance?

drug using dreams are common psychological problems for a drug abuser specially when the user abstains from their drug of choice.

^These have all been recently and I've been smoking nearly everyday (bud)..so not in my case I guess? Only recently have I begun to dream after cannabis consumption.

yepyepwoah said:
i vaguely remember a dream about snorting heroin. I think I kept hitting lines and never feelinga nything and I kept getting reallll pissed. woke up wanting to do some. 8o

this is no dream! this is a horrible nightmare!

listen carefuly , my last dream i dreamt that hydrocodone came from my headphones and i just had to sniff my headphones to get an effect ... I was in a really bizarre atmosphere....really.

I have dreams about coke and shrooms all the time...it freaks me out sometimes cause im actually tripping in these dreams, but it doesn't compare to any mushroom trip that i ever had. I have a lot of coke dreams after a night of doing shots. Those dreams suck because i have this re-occuring dream where i find a 20 bag always this small blue bag(I only get white 10X10or dime bag size)and when i wake up i get pissed cause its not there.

Yea i always get pissed when i wake up ... usualy during the day .... =X
drugs is a prolonged state of dreams..........................................................

Drugging whilst dreaming...

Does anyone here personally do such a thing?

I have recently just had a dream concerning benzodiazepines. (high mg habit two years ago----clean now) That made me feel as if I were on them. Specifically Xanax. I was able to feel them in my dreams and it was rather concerning.

I woke up fiending for them, haha. I was just curious if anyone else experiences strange and strong feeling dreams that have lasting effects when they wake up, and why do you think we have them at random times? I just think it's like any other experience we have, the brain sees that and does with it as it may...

Let's hear it :D