• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Dreams [merged megathread]

i've had dreams involving being busted with cocaine by my girlfriend's father (who in fact is a cop), as well as having dreams of using special K, and 2c-b at school, tho in real life, i've not tried the last one (2c-b)

I had a dream where I was on ketamine, the effects felt so real..quite strange really to have a dream about being on a drug that pretty much puts you in a dream anyway:\

weird. i have done ecstacy or acid (done both before dreaming about it) a few times in my dreams, but i never seem to come up. i just keep eating pills and/or hits, but nothing ever developes beyong the anticipation reaction i get after dropping, it quite annoying...even last night i dreamed i ate like 10 hits of acid (only done up to 3 really)
but it never led to a trip.

i also smoke weed frequently in dreams as thats normal for me. dont really remember if it does anything in dream land though.

One time I had a dream that I was going to hook up with my dealer and get a couple of oz of headies and a couple hundred lortabs. Throughout the whole dream I was trying desperatly to get to my dealer, and nothing was going right. Finally after what seemed to be a decade I arrived at my dealers house and showered myself in my drugs. Just then my alarm clock went off and I awoke. Still in a daze I think to myself, what a crazy dream, and for some reason I am all excited about all of the drugs I have just purchased, only to realize seconds later that I did not accually buy anything at all. Very depressing way to start off the day.

I smoked a rock in my dream the other night.
Happens to me a lot. I'm just scared that I don't start talking in my dream and spill it out.

I had a freaky one last night.

In the dream I was at work in the toilets mixing up a very big shot (for me at least) of meth, in the bag it looked about 1.5 grams. Once it's ready I start to inject and just as the first little bit of the shot is going into the vein I woke up. The really trippy part was that when I woke my right hand was in exactly the same position it is when I shoot and making the movement of pushing down a plunger.

It kind of spun me out and made me crave like hell.

I've had quite a few dreams where I all of the sudden realize that I'm walking around with a lump of hash or some tobacco/hash mix in my pockets. Usually it has no effect on the main storyline of the dream.. it's more like a sub-plot or something, where I have to find a suitable place to roll a cone.

omg i dream about drugs like every nite- its usually ecstasy...never did it but i cant wait to

Yup...especially if I haven't participated for a while...My dreams...they....they, they make me do it! =D

i dream about peaking and gurning on XTC. i sometimes think i'm peaking in my sleep. when i wake up i'm all sad because it was a dream.

Yeah! This happens to me every now and then.
I have been dreaming of taking benzos, E, coke and mushrooms which I have tried before and the feeling is very close to the real thing (Never dremt about weed though, which is strange because it is the drug I use mostly). And always when I wake up from these kind of dreams I tend to feel high.
But the weirdest thing is that I've (I see now, that I am not the only one) dreamt that I took heroin, oxys and acid which I have never done!
But these feelings seemed not as strong as with the drugs I actually tried.

I had a dream recently about taking heroin, not injected or smoked but snorted!

The only illegal drugs i have tried are Cannabis, Mushrooms, Ecstasy, Speed and Coke.

I have never taken heroin or ever had the urge to take heroin but in my dream i happily snorted a line and felt the full effects of the heroin. Considering i have only ever been given morphine for medical reasons i was suprised to feel the drugs effects so clearly, especially as when i woke up i completely forgot about it till later in the day when it shocked ME.

Now the dream has made me think, i wonder what its like to try heroin??

Not that i ever want to touch the drug

^ Why not. Heroin is bliss in powder form.

I dream about eating a few benzo's and downing vodka. I usually wake up when I black out in the dream.

Ive had dreams about doing coke, doing acid.. and generally havent been tooo vivid or anything. But still quite real.

Lotsa fun most of the time.

i had a dream snorting coke but it turned out to be some sort of psychedelic instead and i was out of my body and everything was quite real and colorful for a while, and i flew around

havent tried coke or any powder psychedelic

I have done alot of robo, probally to much. But I would have wild lucid dreams every time I took the stuff for months at a time.

I have dreams were I take drugs fairly regualrly. I have stoped taking E but I have these dreams where I take E pills. Not just any pills though HUGE ones the size of quarter and very brightly colored. I'll wake up and be disapointed that I dont have any. My mind plays tricks on me.

I have to take random drug tests weekly, i've had dreams where I would do drugs then wake up and think I was going to fail my drug test.

I dreamed that I found a kilo of cocaine in my futon. I took a bite out of it if I remember. I somehow imagined that the futon was made in colombia and the kilo got put in there by mistake, however that works.