• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Dreams [merged megathread]

i think the dreams about glass i mentioned above might have been inspired by watching the music video to Rammstein - Sonne (fucked up stuff), but probably mostly came out of my twisted mind.

Try stopping doing anything you've got a reasonable habit for, and take melatonin at night before going to bed...

Say hello to the most fucked up, drug related dreams I have ever, ever had.

Crazy stuff.

I dreamt about doing acid once before I had tried it. Same thing as yepyep's dream, I dropped a couple tabs and never felt anything. It sucked because I wanted to try acid really badly and it just wasn't around at the time.

I dreamt of smoking salvia, and having some insane trip, I still remember the detail of how after taking in hit in my dream, reality started to distort as if I were blasting off at the speed of light. It was pretty weird shit, but when I smoked salvia in real life, I had a differerent experience.

I also dreamt of eatting shrooms while riding on some train, and some weird shit happaning.

Heh, i dreamt about coke last night, even though i've never done it. Probably from reading this thread yesterday before i went to bed.

I get these dreams all the time... usually about a drug I am craveing. Sometimes I will dream about me doing drugs I've never even done before (ex. shooting up herion)

Well I'm glad this thread came up, just a couple nights ago before bed I sniffed up like 150mg of Ketamine... after smoking a bowl and falling asleep I must have had 4-6 unique, vivid dreams, in different times, settings, and with different people. In each dream my goal was to do some Ketamine. So in one dream I'd be walking around the woods behind my old house with some friends from high school, looking for a good place to do Ketamine. Then the next dream I'd be walking around my old high school trying to find a friend to do Ketamine with. And it kept going. It felt like from the time I went to sleep until I woke up I was dreaming about Ketamine non-stop.

I remember a time, a few years back before I'd ever tried LSD, I had a very vivid dream about taking LSD and then taking a shower and watching the drops of water turn into diamonds. Other than that I think the dream was pretty realistic =D

I dream about smoking ganja pretty often because I smoke it on a daily basis. But ganja also suppresses my REM cycle so I would have a lot more dreams if I wasn't a pothead.

strange, seems like alot of us have dreamt about taking acid before we even tried it.

In my dream i dropped 2 hits and proceeded to go to the park where i would always go back then to smoke pot.
Basically i remember not being able to open my eyes in the dream so i never got to see what visuals were like.

A couple weeks later i tried acid for real.=D hehe

When i nod from taking opioids and smoking a bowl i have really vivid dreams which usually involve me smoking more pot :)

hmmm, i cant really think of any other dreams. they happen every now and then though.

pretty sure crack is the only drug i've ever dreamed about.
i just recently dreamed that some dude was trying to smoke a rock off a sponge lol

i just always dream of doing heroin every fucking night....and wake up cravng like a mad man.....it's fucked up!

Last night I dreamt I smoked ice. It was a lot more pleasant than any of the goey I've had and a lot more stimulating too. Maybe it was 4-MAR, not crystal meth.

17 months sober now and oh do i get dreams of doing drugs....mostly weed, including the great smell of primo bud

also do dream of doing dmt, i think its the distinctive smell and nature of dmt that makes it specific

i think i have dreamed of doing ever drug i have ever done.....these dreams seem in the present time with me being upset about losing my sobriety

i also get similar food dreams of overeating certain junk foods i currently avoid....damn are dream a strange thing

i've learned to accept these dreams as part of my sobriety:p :p

sobriety is bliss

actually coping with my sobriety really well=D =D

old hippies don't fear flashbacks, they rely on them8o 8o 8o

alllll the time. ones i can remember recently are of me tripping on acid and another of doing speed

I dreamt of having DMT three years before ever trying any drug. Most of my life I have been drawn to it. I dreamt of trying it 7 years before actually trying it, since I have only done it a number of times. :) I look forward to many more...
:D

the other night, i had a dream about coke. i dont remember anything really about it, but i remember waking up (when i remembered the dream) and thought about this thread. i would say about 90% of the time, i dont remember my dreams.

i wish i could remember doing coke in my dream, that would be great. the only way it could get better was if missbehavin was there too. oh wait, that would be called heaven. ;)