Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

REM sleep phenomenon n drugs

dada

Bluelighter
I was at home and found a trip on the floor, Pharoe, i had it. All good but then the girl i was with when to sleep early in the trip. So i was by myself. I didn't realy sleep but i had that OBE that i some times get without the drugs' I dont blame it on acid coz i have it when im straight, but having it on acid made it weird n fucking intense and very scary, The moment before snapping out of it i had this intense feeling that this girl i was next to ripped me of or had wronged me in some way, N it really pissed me off. Once i snapped out of the OBE My heart was racing and it was like i was ready for combat, i thought about it for a sec and eventually calmed down and returned to normal trip mode... This was a really weird exp. for me it was like i had lost control of my thaughts and feelings it was not me the girl hadn't wronged me at all. just wondering if anyone else has had this experience?

p.s. the next night or the night after i had another OBE without drugsand it was the first one i had with someone else in there room, after that i kept hearing voices that sounded like hers saying some shit that disturbed me n other shit that didn't. But i have never heard voices before, WTF?

lucid dreaming, i get this rarely however when i do it is increadible, usually quite positive and extremely relaxing. i like when i trip because its quite engulfing, it really makes you believe the things your dreaming about are occuring.

actually used to happen quite a lot whilst i was on the phone, would fall asleep but would start to articulate things occuring in my dream (like "watch for that alligator").

anyway i think you need to put in a bit more preperation into your trips, get more comfortable, have a large stack of things to do and make sure your tripping buddy has the juice to keep awake

Last edited:
chugs said:

actually used to happen quite a lot whilst i was on the phone, would fall asleep but would start to articulate things occuring in my dream (like "watch for that alligator").

I know exactly what you mean :p

I'd realise that it happened and go "oh... sorry... what was i saying?"

"what the fuck dude!"

:)

Dreams are wikked example of the power of the human mind.