Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

cactuses

regora

Bluelighter
ey the guy next door to my place right his entire place is filled up with cactuses, he sells them as his job.. ANYWAY if i went round there and had a look at wat he had to offer do u reckon i could find anythin decent by refining one of them or something?

I hope your wanting to buy one and not steal it.

Ask your neighbor for a san pedro, and ask if he has had any 'experience' with them.

If he looks like a straightasanarrow old guy, who doesn't know about pscychedelics and doesn't wanna know, you might wanna put your librarian costume on, and ask for them by the botanical names.

It's probably best to ask for San Pedro and Peyote by their botanical names, no matter who you are dealing with, as a cacti grower should know this. I called a couple of nurseries the other week and the response when you ask for something in its botanical name is very different (If they aren't some stupid teenager). Also I spoke to a cactus specific nursery during summer and they didn't really want to talk to me after I said San Pedro. I'd expect they'd get a lot of idiots calling.

Trichocereus pachanoi --- San Pedro
Trichocereus peruvianus --- Peruvian Torch
Trichocereus terscheckii --- Cardon Grande
Lophophora Williamsii --- Peyote

Last edited:
san pedro

ay well ive spoken to the guy and he doesnt know or wont let on he knows about wat it is/does, anyway he has trimmed the tree for power lines, would these pieces be ok to use you think? as in:- u got a branch or watever its called, but its been chopped at the top.. its about 2-3 feet long

umm refer to post 3015705 for the backstory i dunno how to quote or anythin like that buts its a progressive thing

So you don't know what it is, he doesn't know what it is and you expect us to know what it is because of the power lines?

Still a bit what tha.....

Oh and new post not new thread ;)

pretty big ill upload a pic when my mate comes round later, it is san pedro i meant he didnt let on he knew wat it does.. as in that mescaline stuff

How do you know it is san pedro though? Its not a simple task for a beginner to be able to pick out a San Pedro or a Peruvian Torch from a range of different cactuses. Alot look the same and it can come down to specifics when attempting an ID. Post a pic and we can help...