what size needle (gauge)

NekoG

Bluelighter
If I am using sustanon, Winstrol and Deca, what gauge insulin needle would you use. I want to use the 1inch, but I don't know what gauge to get from get pinz.

How long does it usually take for get pinz to deliver

Insulin needle?? fuck no. Use 25G for spot injects ( 1.5" legs, 1" shoulders) 22G for ass. Get pinz is fast, but its easier to go to shoppers drug mart.

I use 25g 1" for everything from traps to glutes. GPZ always has my order to my door no later than 2 days.

22 gauge, and 1 1/2 inches. Anything smaller, you may hit a vein.

True. There is always those "freak" veins that are really deep in your muscle. A longer pin does lessen the chances substantially. Using a longer pin also ensures more juice gets into your muscle. Also, I'm just talking about a glute injection. I should have mentioned that. I don't site inject anywhere else.

25g for oil based AAS unless ethyl oleate based then 28g. 28g for slin, HGH, IGF-1, PPS, and cyclodextrin encapsulated products.

i use a 20g to draw from the vial...........25g to inject........i use 1 1/2'' on glutes......1'' on quads.......and 5/8'' on delts,tris,bis, and traps..............i use 29g for sub-cutaneous b-12 injects........

I just got these new rigs, 30G... the nice small size. 30g is what I usually get, but these are 1/2 mL and 5/16" (8mm) short tip. And man, oh man is the tip short. I'll tell ya what, they are so short that it may making hitting some veins harder. But I think I like the short tip for it being less likely to break. I would think the short tip is a bit safer, as it really is too short to bend or by some rare chance, snap.

These points are really nice though. I have always liked nice fresh, clean, sterile, impeccable, syringes. And, I have never had more than a few single spikes at a time, usually using them quite a few times before discarding it. I use alcohol an bleach rinses to sanitize them between uses.

But now, I got twenty brand new, sterile rigs. I'm going to make them last.

If you got a anything from my rant, it may be to try a 'short tip' needle before buying a big pack of them...as you may not prefer them. also, 1/2mL is a small volume of fluid, that may be considered for future purchases.

best regards,
AmblerG

what an odd 4.5 year bump... Sure you didn't mean to post in OD?