• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

injecting oxy

DexterMeth

Bluelighter
injecting oxy HELP! killer headache

I sucked off the coating, crushed to a fine powder (20mg) then filtered through cotton twice. the resulting solution was pretty damn clear looking.

So i spiked a vien, and registered blood, then slowly pushed the plunger in. I didnt noticed any rush or even an effect from it. WTF happened?

an hour before that i chewed up one 20mg pill, then snorted two 20mg's.

I also drank about a pound of poppyseed tea, along with benadrl, tagamet, and benadrl. I was MAD fucked up, but got no rush from slamming it. wtf happened.

I dont remembering passing out, but my foot was resting on the hard wood pannel on my bed ( was nodding out unconsious on teh ground). I also have a killer headache.

Should i take Ibprofen or excedrin for my headache ? I need an answer fast. please.

Also just took 2mg kpin and 10mg diazapam.

Drank a big glass of water to hydrate as well.

What med do i take to kill my pounding headache,

Thank you.

P.S. im still nodding realy hard over 6 hours later.

Last edited:
PLEASE! someone. I need to get rid of this pounding headache. Not sure if ihprofin or APAP/asprin woulod do damage to me. I need an answer quick please;...this pounding heache is unheadaaache is unberable. and im drinking lots of water to hydrate.

thanks.

hey dex i don't know why you got no rush because i don't IV(jet)but i guess that you didn't inject enouth....not sure because you are nodding so?????

the headache....for the onely thing that helps is sleeping , you just popt some benzo's so maybe you will be out soon and whake up without a headache....you could try ibrprofen i don't see any harm in it but i'm not sure if it's gone help though....

my advice is to try to get some sleep with is difficult when you're nodding hardcore i know.....but i really don't know what else you could do....

i would delete the tread here and ask this qeasten in OD if i was you....

Good luck....

Your pounding headache is probably the result of a dirty hit from all the bacteria in your mouth which contaminated the mix. Sucking off the coating is not a good idea.

I've noticed your drug use is getting a bit self-destructive, DexterMeth. Maybe it's time to look at getting some help. You're going to end up dead if you keep going the way you are at the moment. Please take it easy.

^I agree. However... is it safe to reuse a needle (your own needle and supplies) if you bleach them and sterilize them clean?

I'm only gonna shoot one more oc, and thats it. I agree with you flex. The rest will go up my nose and i will eat em too.

Yeah, im ok hzejunk. Thanks for the concern. Perhaps i felt no euphoria from the injection since i was SO DAMN FUCKING high already? Is that possible?

^^yeah well you get really fucked up sometime's the amounts of benzo's you thake is sick....so what did you do about the headache?

when i used to use occ's daily i would eat soem, snort some, and then shot. some and i had to shot quite a bit more that i had to eat and snort to get-off( e.i. i would chew up 40mgs and snort 20 in each nostril and then after the effect of eating were coming up i would bang around 50- 60mgs). i don't know what to do about your head-ache. but good luck with it mang.

huhu

Dex - Bro, you already had 40mg of oxycodone and 1lb of poppy tea in you, I would have been suprised if you did feel a rush from a 20mg hit. Even when you cook 20mg perfectly you don't even always get the entire hit, prolly only 15mg, as you burn some off and/or some doesn't get obsorbed entirely cause of all the binders and crap. Sometimes it helps to recook the old goop, or save it. It def. works on a rainy day, and the first time I recooked 15 80's worth of left over crap I nearly shat myself. If it's your first time shooting oc it takes some practice. But I assure you it's a good rush, but doesn't last long. And as far as the headache, sounds like a dirty hit. And I used to use my needles ~3 times, but that was usually in the span of a day. I wouldn't recommend using needles more than that, or more than 1-2 days. This is wreckless advice, but realistic for us opiate freaks. Lay down, sip some juice.

peace

ergh sorry 60mg in your blood already. and like Tad said, for some reason I had to shoot more than what I would snort for an equivelant high, I always thought it was because of the bad wash/binder thing. Lesson: recook your goop.

i woke up today, ate 20mg, shot 20mg, shot another 20mg, then snorted another, then took 400mg tagamet 2 hours ealier, popped 20-30mg diazapam, and maybe around 4-6mg pins, then drank 2lbs of PST. Im fucked up nice and good. Shooting oxys is the shit. I dont give a fuck. it kicks ass. sorry for the anti harm reduction euphoira.

DexterMeth said:
^I agree. However... is it safe to reuse a needle (your own needle and supplies) if you bleach them and sterilize them clean?

I'm only gonna shoot one more oc, and thats it. I agree with you flex. The rest will go up my nose and i will eat em too.

Yeah, im ok hzejunk. Thanks for the concern. Perhaps i felt no euphoria from the injection since i was SO DAMN FUCKING high already? Is that possible?

Its safe to reuse you're own needle a couple of times, but
not good for you're veins ofcourse .
Try to clean them as good as possible,
tap water and bleach, myself i only
use tapwater ...

Ive got a fat and hungry monkey on my back and doesn't
allways got the money to buy more syrings n' needles, -
so i reuse my tools pretty often, i can reuse these diabetic syrings+needles
about 10-20 times if im desperat ...

hey dex, so now i see why you been so busy lately, you worry me man, you know i care about you.....I'm just glad you made it through all that safely...pleeeeeeeease be safe-safER. I hope your head feels better, but mostly, i hope your beautifull soul stays around longer than what it seems it may...
much love, and your in my thoughts.....

Anthrax said:
i can reuse these diabetic syrings+needles
about 10-20 times if im desperat ...

oh man you have no idea.....there were times when I would use the same rig for 2 weeks....and at 4-5 shots a day, that's like 30-35 times, also just using tap water to clean them out......

It's a MIRACLE I haven't had any serious repercussions.....

and dex, I never get a rush from banging OC, if I've previously sniffed some earlier in the day, so that's not uncommon.....and also: what kind of habit do you have???? I mean, if you kick, are you gonna be hurtin' bad???? Cuz if not, it's in your future, if you don't space out your usage.....Don't end up like me!!!! I lost a lot of cool shit in my life due to my opiate habit........I've managed to gain some of it back, but still.......... ;)

Of couse, I'm kinda preachin' to the choir, aren't I???? :D

ItchySkratchy said:
oh man you have no idea.....there were times when I would use the same rig for 2 weeks....and at 4-5 shots a day, that's like 30-35 times, also just using tap water to clean them out......

It's a MIRACLE I haven't had any serious repercussions.....

Heh, i could say the same ... but my veins actually heal pretty damn
good .
I did also use the same rig for some weeks, i can hear the cracking
sound when you press the "not-so-sharp" needle through youre skin.... ouch

Oh yeah, me too.....you know it's bad when the cc measurments on the side of your rig are entirely scraped off!!!! 8(

ItchySkratchy said:
Oh yeah, me too.....you know it's bad when the cc measurments on the side of your rig are entirely scraped off!!!! 8(

true dat

DexterMeth, you did nothing wrong, with the exception of sucking off the coating which might have been the reason for the resulting headache. Oxycodone doesn't produce a rush with used intravenously, it may have something to do with its really high oral bioavailability which is near 85%. Usually drugs that have a high oral bioavilability don't offer much of a rush when used intravenously, but that is just from personal experience, I have no scientific proof or what not. I've used intravenous Oxycodone roughly six times without ever reaching a rush, at doses around 80mg in one sitting, however, I had a 240mg Oxycodone (OxyContin) habit at the time. I noticed an increase in euphoria, a quicker onset, but no rush and a much shorter duration.

My opinion, if you are going to make the decision to risk fucking up your veins slamming pills, mine as well stick to substances that will produce a substantial rush or at least a much greater high. I'm not trying to offend you, as you probably know, I too took that risk also, way too many times.

Attention, in the spirit of harm reduction, it is best not to use pills intravenously unless you know what you are doing or an experienced intravenous user. This following information is particularly for DexterMeth. DexterMeth, if you insist on using pills via intravenous, some of the more safe tablets that contain the least amount of filers and binders, and just generally easier to cook without micron filters a neccesary requirement, even though using one is always the best way to go if you are concerned about your general safety, would be the following:

Immediate Release Hydromorphone HCL (Dilaudid)
Immediate Release Morphine Sulphate (MSIR)
Levorphanol Tartrate (Levo-Dromoran)
Methamphetamine HCL (Desoxyn)
Buprenorphine (Subutex)
Nitrazepam (Mogadon)