• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Drug Culture Mega-Merged-Locked Threads Thread!

3ch0

Bluelighter
This is the Drug Culture Mega Merged Locked Threads Thread.

I know a few people who's parents will let them do what ever drug they want or just weed. Some let them only do it at there house and some only let them do it outside of there house. Also some parents do not let a thing slide. In your experience and such what do you think is better? Letting your kids do what ever, putting small restrictions on them, or not letting them do anything at all? Thnz.

My syringe after i used it once does not seem to suck up fluid anymore when i pull back on the plunger. I assume this is a one time use only needle and i cannot use it again?. Is there anyway to rig it up or fix it to make it work again..? it is my only needle so i am desperate here.... btw i only have used it on myself so its not being shared around. If anyone could help i would appreciate it or give me an understanding if it should work why it wont suck any fluids up anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
well right now my parents allow me to smoke weed. i do it in the garage. simple. i see nothing wrong with this. i will allow my child to smoke weed when he/she discovers it.

well, ill put my example...
my mom (who did hash and coke back in her day) told me, when i told her that i was planning on trying weed, that its ok, that i make sure i dont get ripped off and bought quality shit (lol) and that i smoked it at home ot at a friend's... same stuff when i told her aboout my upcoming dmt experiments...
i figure her reasoning is that if i want to do it, im gonna wether she likes it or not, its not like she can control me all the time... so its on the safer side to state some regulations instead of one-way prohibition...
so im gonna follow her example when i have kids of my own... teach them to be responsible and then let them exercise that ability

no. i wont give a shit if my kids get drunk (if they are boys if its a girl hell no)

But other then that i wouldnt "let them" do anything. like if i find weed or something is not the biggest deal ever but i would at least take it and tell my kid not to smoke and i would then smoke that shit lol.

Cause seriously nothing positive comes out of letting your kid smoke and they should at least be somewhat cautious/paranoid.

that's not always true Anthony420, marijuana has given me more positive affects than alcohol.

anyway i would explain to my kids how important it is not to abuse weed but i would let them smoke it if they could do so responsibly. as for other drugs, i would discourage the use of drugs such as cocaine or heroin but i'd let them trip out on mushrooms or acid if they wanted to and had a safe place to do it.

Kremar said:
i figure her reasoning is that if i want to do it, im gonna wether she likes it or not, its not like she can control me all the time... so its on the safer side to state some regulations instead of one-way prohibition...

I'll go with this. My parent's are not tolerant of drug usage at all. In contrast, my best friend's parents are very liberal. She and I started smoking pot and drinking with her Dad when we were 16. Both of us went through a pretty rugged drug phase, but we've both leveled off just fine, for the most part.

I can say that if i ever have kids that I will not condone them using drugs, although I will understand and accept the fact that it's natural to experiment. But, I will not close off the lines of communication, either. There are tons of times when I wished I could have been able to talk my parents about what I was out doing. But they work on a sort of "dont ask, don't tell" policy, as long as I kept high marks and I'm not being hauled home by the cops, then it's all good. I could have used some guidance during those times, and I think that's fundamentally what parents are for when a child gets a bit older. I think a healthier way to speak to kids about such things as drugs is to preach moderation and not abstinance.

no. i wont give a shit if my kids get drunk (if they are boys if its a girl hell no)
Why would it make a difference if they are male or female?

My parents were pretty strict about drug/alcohol use. That's actually probably a big reason why I started drinking/using drugs. I wanted to rebel. One thing that they did always say though was that I didn't have to worry about being disciplined if I needed a ride instead of driving drunk or riding with a drunk driver.

I would be pretty lenient about drug/alcohol use with my children. I would just want to make sure that they have knowledge about what they are doing and to feel comfortable talking about it with me.

As for getting high with them, I'm not sure that I would be able to do that until they were much older.

Kids are always going to be curious about these sorts of things, especially so because drugs are illegal, off-limits and everyone knows how teenagers are rebellious and forever pushing the limits. When, and if i'm ever a parent, i'll be really open with my kids about drugs. Because I realise it's futile to try and govern their lives forever and shield them from such things, i'd just stress harm reduction. I'd also try and keep them away from drugs until they're at least 16/17 and upwards because it's far too easy to be led astray by drugs at an early age. When they're mature enough, around 17 or so, they should be sensible enough to moderate their usage so that drugs dont govern their lives.

My parents know I smoke weed and do other things (though i'm not always so articulate about these other things). My dad is cool with it because he used to be part of the scene when he was young and now he leads a perfectly normal life unaffected by his previous usage. He never had as much exposure to drugs as I did but he's still very laid back. My mum however, is not so relaxed. She doesnt mind that I smoke all that much, and of course she has no problem with me drinking, but anything more than that and there's hell to pay. In fact, she doesnt even like me smoking much and I think all of it stems from her inherently conseravtive irish catholic upbringing.

I think it's important to take a more realistic, harm reduction approach. I.e to recognise that kids are always going to be interested in these sorts of things and to just stress how important it is to be careful when doing them.

my parents let me smoke "as long as I do it on weekends or concerts it's okay." I think its cool of them to let me do this cos it lets me be able to be more honest with them and not have to worry about consequences and causing drama. On the contrary if they didn't allow me I'd always be sneaking around and it would be a lot worse imo.

My parents and I never really talked about doing drugs...or drinking alcohol..or even smoking. I guess they let me see by example of my brother. He was into drugs and abusing them left and right. I guess they just figured I would never get into that stuff. I was never really "bad" until I got out of high school.... This is when I started smoking (cigs), and drinking. I'd always stay ar a friends house... SO they still never knew. Fortunately I never really got into drugs (i hung out with the DARE kids, haha). Then I discovered E...and then I started doing that. I hadn't even smoked weed until maybe a year ago (im 23 now).

SO, I don't think Im a good example of what my parents should have done... but i suppose I came out aright.. Now as for my kids when I decide to have them... I will have to let them know that its purely their choice...and as long as they're responsible...I'll let them experiment... to a point. Im sure i'd draw the line at coke..or Heroin.

BUT, I cant really say until I have kids..and they're old enough to know better.

My folks are radical anti-drug people. I figure its also one of the reasons i became so curious about it all.

Result? a lot of experimentation (even things i wish i hadnt done) and a mad case of paranoia cause my folks might "accidentally" find something in my room when i'm not around. So yeah, am i gonna talk to my kids about drugs? yes. What am i gonna say? that moderation is good, and some drugs arent even worth starting with. With decent arguments. None of that "drugs will make you spontaniously combust"-crap. :p

Yeah. True story. :\

My parents used to be the biggest tightasses ever. Now the only advice they offer me is not to mix drugs and alchohol ;)

well, I'd be ok with my kid(s) doing drugs as long as they were responsible, not at school or when interfering with work (I'd still be a hypocrit) and not drive while on anything, but I wouldnt care if my kid drank at a party or smoked a little weed, other shit, I might not be so cool with tho

Parents these days are just stupid everyone trys to cover up and block out what truly gose on in live and i dont belive in that i belive in being open and truthfull and Teaching not just say NO your not aloud to do this or that .

i dont have a great relationship with either of my parents and i live with my mum. I get stoned outside at night and during the day sometimes, on my driveway. I dont think she knows i do it regularly at home but she knows i smoke bud and she doesnt like it, but i think she knows that she has no real control so she just lets it go. I got stoned under my house cause its like half garage thing, and heaps of smoke drifted up and into kitchen window where my mum was cooking and shes like ''your stinking out the house''. LOL i just walked off and didnt come back till that night and she didnt say anything. I dunno, i guess its like an unspoken agreement or something?

My dads a stoner, so i dont think he cares too much. I dont think he liked my getting stoned every day 2 years ago at the holiday park my family goes to every year... but now he seems pretty all good, he will sesh up in front of me with his mates with no problem so its all pretty open. we even showed off our pipes to each other.. mine was made out of bamboo by me and a mae lol, he was pretty impressed and my brother was too xD

comf0rtably numb said:
Because I realise it's futile to try and govern their lives forever and shield them from such things, i'd just stress harm reduction.

I totally agree. I'm 22 years old, and whenever I call home my mom still always asks me if I'm "staying off the dope" (by dope she means pot haha). I always just say yah I'm clean; but WTF IS SHE THINKING?? I'm a grown man, if I wanted to move to the woods and become fucken Unabomber #2 there's nothing she could do about it--much less about smoking a little pot.

Roger&Me said:
I totally agree. I'm 22 years old, and whenever I call home my mom still always asks me if I'm "staying off the dope" (by dope she means pot haha). I always just say yah I'm clean; but WTF IS SHE THINKING?? I'm a grown man, if I wanted to move to the woods and become fucken Unabomber #2 there's nothing she could do about it--much less about smoking a little pot.

When I go home to visit my mom she asks if im staying off dope (heroin) as well. Natural of her to ask though, I lied for a very long time before I got clean.

How well can drug dogs smell?

My apartment building claims that they're gonna start having random inspections where a drug dog and police officer will walk down the hallways of my building.

Can a drug dog smell a dime bag 20 feet from the front door? If they do smell something is that enough for a search warrant?

probaly not a dime bag but dont go out buying oz. anytime soon

~GH~

I would find out when this was happening and slip a TINY amount of weed under everyones door, chill out and watch the hilarity ensue.