Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

free Crack cocaine

speedygonzales

Bluelighter
FREE CRACK HANDED OUT NEAR HIGH SCHOOL
Prospective Client Calls Police, Pair Charged

AN attempt by two alleged drug dealers to woo new customers by handing out free samples of crack cocaine near a high school quickly backfired when one of the would-be clients called police, officers said yesterday.

Det. Sgt. Dave Black said Tuesday afternoon's apparent stunt is a sign of how competitive the city's drug trade has become.

"It was unique," he said. "I think they're becoming more bold. The market is becoming quite competitive. "It's obviously a huge concern when you get individuals targeting areas around schools."

Black said the two men were arrested after police were called and given some of the crack samples the pair were handing out.

This is not the first time police have seen drug dealers hand out samples to hook new customers.

Former drug unit Sgt. Lyle MacMillan said three years ago police were seeing small amounts of crystal methamphetamine being given away. In the latest incident, Black said the two men handing out drugs were also handing out a phone number to call if people wanted to buy more.

Two men, brothers with street gang ties, were arrested on Hay Street near Churchill High School, but principal Jack Solomon said it had nothing to do with the school or its students. One of the accused is a former student. Solomon said if the suspects were giving away free drugs to students outside the school or during school hours, he and his staff would have taken action right away.

He said the 700 students of the Grade 7 to Senior 4 high school would have reported it right away.

"If it happened outside our school at noon, I'd know in three seconds," Solomon said. "That's the relationship we have with our students." Solomon also said he hopes the incident doesn't hurt the reputation of Churchill High School as being a safe place.

"It only takes a few minutes to destroy that reputation."

That's what happened almost three years ago when police arrested seven Kelvin High School students in their classrooms for openly selling marijuana and ecstasy during school hours. One of the accused, a 15-year-old boy, sold marijuana on four separate occasions to a female vice division officer who posed as a student in November 2001.

Kelvin principal Glen Eliasson said at the time the school co-operated with police to send an unequivocal message to students.

"We're no different than any other high school," he said. "What we will do is make it safe and comfortable for our students. We will not tolerate drugs."

In Tuesday's incident, Samuel James Decker, 23, and Allan James Decker, 18, have been charged with trafficking in controlled drug or substance. They were both released on promises to appear in court at a later date.

Wish I would be the lucky ones to be handed free crack

They did do they right thing though, they are right when they said its bad if drug dealers are targetting high schools with hard drugs. I mean i do not think any high schooler should be smoking crack , how the fuck would you do any work at all and just garuanteed to scerw their lives up in most cases.

My rant
joe

only in AMERICA.....:p

yes its good they were caught, espicially giving it to high school students....

"trying to make new customers" pfft high school students... they can afford crack cocaine ?

( i have no idea how much it is and NO i dont need anyone to post costs )

i was under the impression CRACK is one of those quick fix short high, need more now, drugs... so more crime hey for there habbit ?

This is one of those things they talk about in anti-drug propaganda that you never think would happen. So to this I say:

I never thought I'd hear the day.

i heard crack is here in aussie but its made from shit cocaine that nobody would snort so they cook it as so it becomes a smokable form which has who knows fucking what thrown in with the mix.Im glad these dumb ass retarded Decker brothers got caught... Now they can smoke each others cracks when they share a jail cell... :)

mm u hear hear many things about random shit thrown in crack, sum maybe true like slats n glucose n shit but most of it is total crap like theres glass inn it and thers strychnine in it etc etc

dialated665 said:
only in AMERICA.....:p

yes its good they were caught, espicially giving it to high school students....

"trying to make new customers" pfft high school students... they can afford crack cocaine ?

( i have no idea how much it is and NO i dont need anyone to post costs )

i was under the impression CRACK is one of those quick fix short high, need more now, drugs... so more crime hey for there habbit ?

Umm, you guys need to read the article better. High school students WERE NOT INVOLVED. THe media coverage has simply added the HIGH SCHOOL 'flavour' to the story. They were arrested for handing out crack NEAR a high school. NO STUDENTS were actually found to have been given any. It's just an example of mind control. THe media has planted an image in your head and allowed you to create a scenario that didn't actually happen (or, at least, wasn't known to have happened)

Now, im not saying that they definately didn't give any to high school students. And hell, one of them WAS a former student of the school. But the article definately DOES NOT indicate that any students were found to have been given free crack..

read carefully

no there's not random shit thrown into crack.. its possible somethign that is also used to cut ice might be thrown in but nothing toxic. crack is something u make urself at home if u have really shit coke and its fuked ur nose up so u purify it, which at the same time makes it smokeable. quite enjoyable but way to pricey for the average joe. and no its not something you will become addicted to straight away. all depends on ur personality. if u are the type of person i like to label a "CRACKHEAD" (very addictive personality, will prioritise drugs above all else) then crack cocaine is not somethign u should try. if drugs are just the icing on the cake that is your life then dig in :p just be carefull.

as for dealers handing out samples of crack to start up a business. good for them. i dont think this had anything at all to do with the school the media just throws it in to make the dealers seem like EVIL people when really theyre just like any other dealer you guys know but theyre gettin cheap as coke and thought they would try a new venture with crack. when we made crack the 1st time we jokes heaps about handing out samples and turning everyone into crackheads.. if only it was that easy haha. no one can afford to pay prices that would make it worth your time to make and sell crack. not in australia