Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

roids

cannerman

Bluelighter
i know this is a totally noob question...

but could someone tell me types of steroids i can buy in sydney, and whats the best way to take them? (cylcles etc)

Nope.

Definately Not.

Oral steroids will destroy your liver though. So dont take them.

"thread closed"

cannerman: there is a steroids board at the top of the forums, just if you didn't see it. You'll probably get a decent answer there.

i have been in the steroids forum.. however most of them are arrogant and none of the info is directly relevant to me.

All im after is a good steroid i can take orally(dont want to inject) that i can find in sydney. Also how often i should take etc...

I'm not an expert on roids, but I know a lot of people who have had a lot of sucess with Anapolan (oral).

Once a day, really good results, quickly. However, once you go off them, a lot of it drops off quick.

All of this info is from someone who has taken them for about a year, so it isnt 100% medical info.

I agree with you though. The rioid forum is pointless. YOu cant get a straight answer out of anyone for anything.

honestly dude.
dont waste your time or money on oral steroids, please. theyre really not worth it. oral streoids will fuck up your liver immensely.
if however, you do opt for oral, ensure you take a supplement like milk thistle if you would like to keep a healthy liver.
orals do not give the opportunity for the gains you are after.
If you are serious, look further into it and do plenty of research, suss out the juice junkies at your local gym and ask advice from them.
Generally, theyre more than willing to help.

If you don't know what to take or what cycle to take it sounds like you might benefit from doing a LOT more research before committing yourself to a course of steroids. Despite the atmosphere of the steroid forum on BL there are some gems of info there from experienced users... as with any message board though it's up to you to sort through the junk and find them. There are also many other online steroid message boards where you can ask these questions - most of them unconnected with other recreational illicit drugs. At those boards you're likely to find a wider cross-section of the community posting information about steroids, with many different viewpoints you can sort through to come up with your own ideas and therefore your own cycles and dosages etc.

BigTrancer :)

yeah your right those guys on the steroid forum are complete wankaz@!!!!

I have taken oral steroids b4.. I was conned into buying 500 dianabol pills. So i ended up taking about 6 tablets a day for about 6 weeks and my gains were huge....and my pumps were even more amazin... Although NO dianabol on itself is shit beacuse you dont keep the gains!!!!!!
you have to cycle dianabol with something like deca or the likes..research!!!!

I didnt give a fuck about my liver or anything like that...but i since learnt that dianabol is pretty bad.........man the way to go is by injecting!!!! I have injected B4 and yes you keep the gains...

But in all honesty its just not worth it unless you cycle various steroids together...which there is heaps of info about...

Oh and don't forget PCT.. post cycley therapy to prevent growing female breasts!!!!

Think about it bruzz!!!!

this is probably another shit question.. but are all steroids illegal in australia?

i can get my hands on some dianabol..is there any particular brands i should look for or anything??

cannerman: Specifically - steroids are a legal pharmaceutical product in Australia... but it's illegal for YOU to possess them and use them unless you have a prescription from your doctor.

BigTrancer :)

they rip you a new one because you're asking a dumb question. As BT said...you need to research these things.

The guys on the steroid forum are so serious because steroids can REALLY fuck up your life if you don't use them smartly. And these guys are so serious because they know this and don't want to see you get hurt.

Oral only cycles are known to be very toxic to your liver. ANYONE will tell you this.....if you aren't ready to inject, steroids ARE NOT for you.

and the injections are not IV, they're usually in your butt. like an insulin shot....an IM.

but really man....don't hurt yourself. Please take a few months ATLEAST and research these drugs. They WILL fuck up your life if you aren't careful man.

Hey all.... my first post after lurking for ages!! :)
I know this belongs in another forum, but I have wanted to make a “first post” here for a while, and helping someone out (hopefully) on my first go seems like a nice way to break the ice.

I'm very experienced with steroids and can TRY to answer almost anything you ask (other than source requests)...or can at least point you in the right direction if I can't honestly answer you. I moderate on one of the nets larger anabolic boards and am more than happy to answer stuff on this side of the pond if when I can.

I think at this stage of the game if you are considering steroid use, I'd hope you’d have your training & diet in place...gear will help you over plateaus and help overcome genetic limitations (to a degree) but is a complete waste of time for the average 70kg small guy looking to be HUGE in 8 weeks. :) Doesn't work that way.

Don't expect much from the local gym dealer in way of advice. He's basically going to smell you as a newbie and beef up the effects of whatever it is he has in stock...or rather what ever stock he has that he can't sell :)

There is a lot of underground gear floating around. It is pretty much a crapshoot. But the underground labs are a better bet than anything with a brand name on it being sold thru a gym.

Don't bother with an oral only cycle. Use Test as a base and throw in a low dose of a milder anabolic like Deca or EQ. It's not a bad idea to run a low dose of an aromatase inhibitor like arimidex or letrozole throughout the cycle and then run the standard PCT of Clomid for up to 3 weeks post cycle. The time you begin PCT will depend on the ester of the gear you use. If you use a longer acting Test like Enanthate or Cypionate, start PCT 2 weeks after the last shot. If you use a short ester like Propionate or phenyl propionate, begin three days after the last shot. It depends on the active life of the longest acting ester or all the hormones you use.

Oral only cycles are never a great idea.