• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Wonder Showzen

Razzie

Bluelighter
Has anyone else ever seen this show on MTV2 called Wonder Showzen? It's the funniest show I've ever seen! It's made of a bunch of short clips. Some of the clips are deranged puppet shows with puppets having sex. My favorite shorts have little kids interviewing random people on the street.

One episode last night had this little girl interviewing people on Wall Street. She had a microphone and ran around asking all the suits, "Did you exploit anyone today?" Then she gave one guy a napkin and told him to use it to "..wipe the blood off your hands." =D

Here's a link to another hilarious clip:
Linky

I was waiting for this thread to come.

This has quickly become my all time favorite show. I watched it last week while under the influence of magic mushrooms, and it was by far the most fucked up thing I've ever seen.

There is numerous references to tripping, and the show is written in a way in which everything is completely random and off the wall. And I love all the God-bashing :)

WATCH THIS SHOW!

Wildboyz kicks ass too

Nobody else has seen this? come on now! The guys that write the show are on LSD, for God's sake!

Well, Razzie, looks like you and me will be the only ones to remember this gem 20 years from now

A show where a puppet Jewish letter "J" is rubbing deodorant on the armpits of a Taliban number "8" was almost too much for me. If it's possible to die from laughing, that would have been it for me.

piglets.jpg

oh snap! 5-0!

by the way, for people on the west coast.. it's not on at 9:30 like they say on their ad, it's on @ 6:30, although it really shouldnt be considering the content.

Co Core Renovation simulation:

The Amazon Rainforest will be clearcut to make way for Amazance: the world's banginest Jungle Stripclub...

^im not a post whore, im a CoCore!
(ok ill stop. obviously none of these fools have seen this show.)

I've seen that show. There's some stuff I don't like (dead dogs, chickens getting their heads cut off, :( etc.), but overall the show is pretty good.:\

^^it's kind of obvious, given how the show is.

i like it... this kind of show is right up my alley. :)

I haven't seen this, my friend was telling me about it yesterday. Wish I had MTV2. What am I saying ? Fuck MTV, but give me wondershozen!!!!

This post brought to you in part by SPACE and WHITE PEOPLE.

I caught it last night for the first time while MTV2 was running a Wonder Shozen mini-marathon. This is easily the most offensive show on television. They should never stop making episodes.

i watched that marathon too, first time seeing the show. wow, what a twisted series. a friend and i drank some really strong poppy pod tea, smoked like an 8th of some really good dank and downed a few beers, then we ended up watching (and nodding through) wondershowzen. jesus. we were rolling on the floor laughing, inbetween the nodding and the really bizzare shit that makes you stop for a second and think "what the fuck are these writers on" all in all a great show, gonna be watching it regularly. those mtv2 adds about ushering in the apocolypse, ect make sense after watching that show.

This show is SO insanely hilarious! The writers at Augenblick studios have some ingeniously twisted imaginations! It so refreshing to watch something so different on tv for a change. I wrote them and told them how much I love their show! I just had to, you know. :)

http://www.augenblickstudios.com/home/wonder.html

apparently they also make 'Shorties watching shorties' on comedy central too, which is also another great show, IMO. :)

~K8

Last edited: