• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do you get annoyed by people when they're on different drugs to you?

Baby700

Bluelighter
Does it annoy you when....

Does it annoy you when you're doing one kind of drug, and every1 else is doing something?

What I mean is: say you're speeding....do people doing pills or acid annoy you?

When I'm speeding I'm either really talkative, or really just wanna shut up and dance. If I'm the latter, munted people who want hundreds of hugs, or people tripping who wanna talk shit, really annoy me. Cause I understand what they're experiencing, I'm fairly tolerant, but I have moments where I wanna tell them all to piss off and let me do my thing.

Does any1 else experience this whilst on certain substances?

yeh, i do agree with you. When i'm at a club and frying on crystal or whizz the last thing i want is to sit down and talk or give out a hundred random hugs... Having said that when i'm on biccies i'm one of those people that does like 'touchy feely' too...

Thats why i try and stick to the same substances that my friends are on :)

^I think you will find this only to be true with meth.Can make people really unsociable and snappy at the smallest things , not the type of people i like at the club...

Yeah when im on pills or rock i hate people who are drunk.

Same with being on rock i hate people being on pills, you are not on the same wave length as them...

Yeah, I kinda know what you meen, when I am on XTC I only like buzzzing around people on E, there is definately something to be said about aboutt a group of people all doing the same substance mingeleing with other people on different substances, I know for a fact that when I am pilling, when I talk to drunk people or wizzing people I definately feel that they are not on my wave length and it fucks with my high. That said, when I am drunk it doesn't matter what everyone else has had because I feel that I am on everyones frequency. There is definately nothing like have XTC and babbling absolute bullshit to someone else peaking off on E.

Last edited:
I'm pretty tolerant, unlike others here i actually enjoy the company of people on pills when on meth but i can't stand annoying drunks when i'm pilling. Drunks annoying bs is one of the only things that can fuck up a good mdxx high for me, it's only for like a handful of 30 second periods but thats still too much,

Yea if im on pills I cant tallk to people on gass cuz they are just so fast and not loved up, when im on gass I can't be fucked standing in one spot to have a convo " I must ceep moving" :\

I'm very tolerant, but If i'm on acid and I've smoked weed I just want to be around other trippers. Speed jibber i just laugh at though... ;)

I don't care wot drugs ppl r on. wot annoys me are those ravers who go on about how they started the weekend thursday and its sat arvo and there listing the cocktails of drugs they have had and wot they plan to do for the rest of the weekend.. that annoys me

I don't have any problems with people being on a different substance to me. I can sometimes find it hard to 'connect' to people who are, say on meth and I'm on E or acid.

Like nickthecheese, when on acid I find myself sitting silently and smiling/giggling at other people who are fucked up on a cocktail of uppers. They're so damn confusing!!!! =D

I dont really care. but when were at an event and some of us are on pills and the others on meth, i find that the meth people look very serious as if their not having a good time and i just want them to be feeling as awesome and happy as i do.

Yes, stoned people shit me. But that's 100% of the time, not just while I'm on other drugs =D

I don't smoke weed, so don't get the whole laid back, one-braincell vibe of it all. You can't be on the same wavelength when straight, I've found. Actually E makes me more tolerant. But speed just makes me want to boot stoners up the bum.

Sorry if I offended any stoners here.

people on speed or meth dont bother me really, only if im coming down from pills, then i will tell you to shut the fuck up or not twitch and scratch and figit around me.

Being on Acid at a drunken 18th doesn't work out good, stupid fucking drunks.. "Lets all run up to the tripper and try and freak him out."

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Yes, stoned people shit me. But that's 100% of the time, not just while I'm on other drugs =D

I don't smoke weed, so don't get the whole laid back, one-braincell vibe of it all. You can't be on the same wavelength when straight, I've found. Actually E makes me more tolerant. But speed just makes me want to boot stoners up the bum.

Sorry if I offended any stoners here.

=D =D =D

I get really annoyed when people think they are more elite if they are on a different substance.
ie: cokeheads thinking they are better because they are'nt on meth or eccies.

It's like comparing dog shit to cat shit.... it's all shit ;)

not me!

TrickmA said:
When everyone else is peaking but your on acid, it can get nasty :p
I have to disagree 100% with this. Obviously, being on acid it is different for most, but I find that if I surround myself with people on E while I'm tripping it feels like I've eaten about 20 of of the strongest pills ever.

example; At a large festivel last year I was tripping and cautiously made my way to the dance-floor. As you would expect everyone was loved up and smiley etc. I got in there and fed of everyone's vibe. I have never felt such ecstacy flow through my body in all my life. It was like I was tripping and then I was hit by pills I had never eaten. I won't forget that anytime soon
:)

tiptop said:
I dont really care. but when were at an event and some of us are on pills and the others on meth, i find that the meth people look very serious as if their not having a good time and i just want them to be feeling as awesome and happy as i do.
Yeah...and when you say to people on meth "are you having fun, you're not smiling" they get all shirky at you....

Yes, the common meth snappiness.... the next stage is meth psychosis... its far more fun.

I think it really depends more on the person than on the drug they have had. For instance I know some people who (in lack of a better term) are wankers 100% of the time they consume certain cubstances (mainly alcohol) and regardless of what I've had, I generally just dont want to be around these people if they are on certain things. Other people I know however, I dont mind at all being around them while we're both on different substances. I've had some interesting conversations with people whom were tripping while ive been on E (and vice versa) and we pretty much just kept tripping each other out (like i'd say something really munted and the other person would reply with something sounding really tripped out). It wasnt annoying at all, infact it kind of added another dimension to the high I was on already.