R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girls And Hand Jobs: merged

PoetessAurora

Bluelighter
Unlubed Handjobs

I'm just curious to know if guys here like/dislike getting unlubed handjobs. Ladies, does your man like/dislike them?

I ask this because my s/o likes unlubed but hasn't experienced it any other way. He thinks anything lotion-like is a tool of satan. He doesn't even put lotion on his hands when they are dry. Don't ask me, he's insane.

I have never used lube, I am uncut so it's not an issue for me, if he hasn't try it, I suggest you try and talk him into it, after all, if he doesn't like it, he can just wash the lube off, no big deal there.

I have tried both and they are both good. It's definitely worth him trying for the sake of a bit of variety if nothing else. I'm sure he'll like it - I even get lube out when playing alone sometimes.

Depends on the person - Without lube, chafing can happen and it creates sores. - Not very attractive.

Personally, I prefer non-lubed at all times, even with fucking if I can get away with it...it's not so much that it feels better, it's just that much less mess to clean up afterwards when I really should be basking in the post-coital/masturbation glow.... :p

--President Raz--

lets face it, chicks cannot give handjobs. i love ya gals, but when evolution gives you a happy-stick you'll know what im talking about. anything from the pace to the grip to the angle of the wrist gets fucked up....therefore, uncut or cut (cut rox btw), i think the ladies will need all the help they can get...go lube!

I am circumsized and there is nothing I hate more than a chick trying to yank on my dick w/o any lube. Maybe I'm in the minority in this, but it hurts when they're just yanking on it like it's a stick. Girls don't seem to realize this is a delicate area. Secondly, and I mean no disrespect in this, but girls are awful at giving handjobs. I have never come close to getting off when a girl is jerking me, and it becomes more annoying than anything. If you're a girl, cut the bs and just give your guy a blowjob.

I don't see the point in giving my b/f a handjob.

I mean, he can give himself a handjob much better than I ever could, so.. I give him blowjobs instead.

Un-lubed are a kind of segway to bigger and better things. Lubed are by far much better, but i wouldnt complain about either. Talk him into it, i was against it also until my gf recommended it. Once we tried it, it was preferable.=D

randycaver said:

I mean, he can give himself a handjob much better than I ever could, so.. I give him blowjobs instead.
The smartest response in the whole thread . . . =D

PoetessAurora said:
I heard that giving without lube hurts. Is that just with some guys?

not that i've noticed. but then i like most most men here in the UK are uncircumcised, that maybe why.

same in the country where i live. 99% of teh guys are not circumsized. not using lube is teh norm. but since i lived in the states i learned to use lube. i took that practice back home. and the uncircumsized guys here seem to appreciate it. :)

like Visionimpy said...it can lead to bigger and better things =D

i like starting off without lube, then with...then onto bigger and better things ;) :D

there's a huuuge difference in the way you touch him when there's no lube....a lot gentler rubbing and strokin....lots of caressing...mmmmmm :)

Originally posted by randycaver

Exactly!. It just makes more sense. No lube here either. No need for it.
=D =D

Peace,
Patty%)