Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

can't get or find an answer to satisfy

travino85

Bluelighter
hello, i am relatively new, regardless to the fact that i did my first post in the welcome section 2 mins ago. i have been cruising this site for about a month and i think its is great.

im sure i could put together a post that is worthy of attention, being that i have read so many, and i have a story to tell.

ok as the subject suggests i am after an answer.
it only occurred to me after a month on this site that i should point my question towards you bunch. i hope that you could shed some light on a situation that many hours of research could not do. not to mention how many times ive told this story to people whom i thought would know.

roughly a month ago i was having a bit of an obssesion with taking ecstacy. Im 19 and have been doing it for approx 9months. probably doing it once a week straight of the first experience (give or take a few weeks).

from month7 i found it extremly really easy to get the drug and was doing it 3 times a week, dropping on average 5 a night. i was enjoying myself and i started to realize that my immune system was building up to it.

didnt stop me though i still wanted the buzz, the last week in month8 is where i think the answer lies. i was taking on average 6 a night dropping doubles closer and closer together. the very last night i knew that i was really immune so stupidily i dropped a tripple and another tripped 20 mins apart. have read a few times about reaching a forth or fifth pateau, this is kind experience i had, really tripped out. let me add, that 90% of what i was getting is should be rated like 7/10 up.

during that last week i was getting this weird thing that would happen, on or off the drug. while sitting down or just dazing, from time to time i would feel a quick sensation of being really relaxed followed quickly by a feeling of electricty shooting from the inside from head to toe. really scary.
this is why i cant find an answer, its fucking weird.

knowing that ecstacy actively effects the serotonin chemical, i decided not to have it the next day and try some speed to ease off bikkies but still get a buzz, knowing that speed actively effects the dopamine chemical more than the serotonin. i had the speed the next day with a mate that was an experienced user.

i got this stuff off a another very good friend whom didnt really want to get it for me, knowing he wasnt going to be there at the time of ingestion. he assured me that it was A grade stuff 100% pure. i didnt believe him coz hes a bit of a money maker and i thought he was ripping me off a bit and giving me less for my own sake.

well i bought 1gram and what i didnt know at the time is that it acctually was 1g. i have never had anything but weed and X. so i had no idea of weights. this was my first time with speed.

this stuff i came to assume was crystal, it was a little yellowish and and was made up of tiny little crystals that were sweating a bit. hard to describe.

i worked out that the first hit i had, was about 30mg, eaten off the end of a little knife. the taste was almost metalic, but not to bad swallowed with water. didnt feel anything for 50 mins so had about 40mg more. another 40 mins i could feel it kicked in. i liked it but there were no eurphoric quality to it. just talking shit load and doin stuff like playing darts.

i did not know how much to have as a first user. i didnt even know what 1g looked like. first hit was at midnight and kept taking hits till 6 in the morning. we each injested 450mg each in that time space. kept the 100mg for a pick me up the next day, as i had work that very night. im used to X, i assumed that in a few hours or so i would be able to sleep then go to work at 6 pm.

no fucking way....i did go to work, but really high. and i was awake for a total of 70 hours. had the next day off so i knew i had time to get over it. at about the 50 hour mark i noticed the high started to fade and i was getting electric shocks like every 3 or so minutes(more intense than at the beggining of the story), as i came further and further down the shocks were comming harder and lasting longer, painful and extreme. this was 6 in the morning now(2days later) so i went back to my mates, (where the speed night took place) to avoid my parents waking up and seeing me comedown.

had to go to work that night and didnt know what to do! i took these electric shocks as a seriously scary comedown, thought it was normal. also everything started to hurt, bones and joints from ecssesive walking and abnormal activity to the point where the pain was extreme.

i was stuffed and all i wanted to do was sit down and crash. haha but every time i tried to, the electric shock would get me and i would have to stand up. only thing i could think of was finish the 50mg each we had left over, to get high again just to get through work that night. yeah the pain went away for a couple hours but after that nothing but fuking electric shocks were hitting me. all i wanted to do was sleep...

but sitdown and zap, stop walking and zap, just close my eyes and zap, think about something and zap. WHAT THE FUCK. this was going on from bout 9am till1pm consecutivley, then they eased off just a litlle after that.

to someone looking at me i reckon i would have looked like someone paused in mid flinch for a couple of seconds. i had to tense up everything to stop the electricity from intensifying any further. was also an instant reaction coz of the suprised and the shear pain. it was shocking.

drove like this from one end of the gold coast to the other to see the mate that gave it to me, and he just told me that i had too much, but really didnt know what was happening. by this time its about 2 or 3pm and it eased off a heap after i got out of the car. he put on starwars episode 2 and i got bored after 20 mins and tried going to sleep. the shocks inturrupted me heaps but i did get to sleep. woke up at 7pm got something to eat.KFC.

after 70 hours i was pretty hungry. the shocks were just about gone but they did come back in phases a fair bit for the next few days. something like 5 an hour untill they were gone. so i had to tell my parents and boss everything and take these days off. everyone was really suportive which was great.

has anybody heard of this symptom. remember that the shocks started to come on a few days before i was doing meth, the period where i was doing X extremely hard for 6days.

a month or 2 later now and i have only done ecstacy a couple times after this happend. that was the first and only time ill ever touch speed.

the only thing that i could think of is that i could have done some neurological damage and my CNS was reacting extremely. to this day, every day i get a wave come over me like im about to get shocked.

i really do apologise for the length of the read.
but that is my story in its entirity, no bull shit and i tried to stay on the topic.

to anyone who got through this, congratulations. and please reply. im thinking you guys are my last chance to make any sense of this.

TRAV

u ate it of the end of a knife and it tasted metallic. hmmmm

stay off the drugs for a while dude.

i've heard of the same symptoms you're having, and it's from hammering it too hard (obviously). i'm fairly sure they faded over time

Do a search of Health Q & A for "electric shock" and you'll find a number of theads where people describe this sensation. IMO it appears to be related to excessive MDMA use. Many people believe these shock sensations are similar to those brough about by antidepressasnts like Effexor. Other people report a connection to sleep paralysis.

triple dropping?! MDMA is great fun, but it shouldn't be abused to that extent.

I can relate to the sensations your having.... sometimes i kinda get feelings like that, but no to the extreme you are getting....

I think i've had the same experience, it felt like somethig spinning in my head for a little second than shooting down my spine and going all the way to my feet, these feeling only happened to me after a week and a half binge on the bikkies eating upwards of 30 or more. These feelings lasted about a week and i learnt my lesson eating all these bikkies. I've had a year off eating them and just started again and they have never affected like they use to. A bikkie that gets a rating of 8 or 9 i would rate as a 5 and would need at least 2 and a half to get good feelings. I think i blew it with the bikkies.

try a few months without any drugs at all.
you've definitely been abusing pills. Many people would say 6 pills in a month is too much.
And you thought you would take a break by replacing pills with speed, bad move.
Don't replace one drug with another. That is not called having a break, and it really sounds like your body needs one.

thats not cool just listen to wat ur writting ur lucky thats all ur gettin i say take it easy for a while u go through fazes of excessive use i know my friend stayed awake for 72hours at schoolies n bomb droped 4 now he is a constant user n thought he had a high tolerance but was takin to hospital with blood cumin out his ears n nose!!! now he doesnt touch it dont get to that point if u take it moderatly itsd cheaper cuz u dont need as much and ul live longer!!!!

nething in moderation!!!

I spent a couple of weeks in kings cross awhile back and was able to come across some dealers. There was this one night when I drank a bottle of Bourbon (within about 5 hours.......got very drunk), then I ate a blue M n M ( 7 - 8 out of ten MDMA bik), ate a very potent RED MITZI and snorted a half red mitz follewed by dumping the last half red mitz, 15 minutes later I snorted 4-5 lines of kings cross coke (for the firsts time). Within about ten too 15 minutes I was rocketing into the atmosphere babbling absolute crap, then I became unconsous until about 4-5 hours later when I came to and realised I was being ejected from a club by a dickhead bouncer. For about a week to 2 weeks after I felt these weird electric shocks passing through me much like what you have described. I think its a result of smashing the drugs too hard. I noticed it disapeared after about a week or two, but it really scared me for a bit there, I thought I had really did some damage to myself. My advice is give it all a break for a month or two.

This happened to me after a 3 day binge. Only like 4 pills but still.

Week after that, bombed 4 in one night (event..) and the night after that I got "Sleep Paralysis". It scared the fuck outta me.

^^^^ and thats the point of this website, so people can learn the harmfulness of their actions

your fault, dropping that much is rediculous, give your body a break for A WHILE! if you have it again after that you will be rewarded with a much better & worthwhile experience... just don't fall off the rails again and dump every week(stupidest thing you can do)

thankyou for all of your replies.

this is the first time i've had a chance to look back at this thread.
im relieved to know now that it is the 'binge effect' and not some damage that has brought this on.

seriously it was stupid and i would advise no one to even take mdma on a weekly basis. seemed like i had to learn this lesson for myself though.

cheers guys

I get the electric feelings when a pill wears off... thats where 5-htp helps. Gets rid of that burnt out feeling. ANd dude... get some vit c into u! the electric shocks is your body begging for help...stop taking drugs like they are a daily requirment.

all i wonder is..... how does one afford 6 pills in a night multipul nights of the week, and then get bored of it and go out and buy a whole gram of speed...... and at 19..... what the hell kind of job do you have and where do i sign up?

yeah i couldn't afford to do it much longer, it was the peak of the binge it lasted about a week and a half. i used some money that i had saved, i put all that back now. was about 3000. your an idiot like me if u don't respect this stuff.

live learn and hope to pass it on

TRAV