Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MIMS Medicine Manual Sources

M

Medicator

For Aus Drug Discussion

Hallo,
Does anybody here know of a place that I can access an online copy of MIMS without having to subscribe and I am not talking about their dear sister site www.mydr.com.au ( Informative but only to a point). I saw a copy once in the State Library and that may be my best option if anybody else does not have a good suggestion here. I don't find (even though also quite informative), www.rxlist.com to be valid enough for Australian situations
No worries.

Thankyou kindly.

Many librarys will have it. I can get it through uni, but that requires you to be a student...

I'm pretty sure you can't get access online to it without a subscription. If you're after specific info, post it here. There's a lot of people in this forum with access to it, and I'm sure someone will be kind enough to copy and paste :)

No VelocideX I think you'll find you need to belong to a Uni or have a personal subscription to get full access. Even my Uni subscription doesn't entitle full acess to some pages.

Try having a look on the page below. It used to be that *Medical Director* required a subscription and password to open the program. However, it seems some parts may now be available without that.

Medical Director D/L

I purchased a MIMS hardcover annual for about $75, perhaps that is something worth considering?