• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: The Dukes of Hazzard

BA

Bluelight Crew
Just FYI, if you watched them back in the day, re-runs are on the Country Music Television channel (CMT) at 11:00pm EST every night. Finally, a reason for the CMT channel to even exist! :D

I think it's awesome how the Duke boys drive their car at full throttle, all the time, everywhere they go.

"them Duke boys are at it again."

i try not to be too PC, but can't say that i appreciate the prominence of the Confederate flag in that show.

B00000I02T.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

my favorite part, when i was just a little kid, was when they'd drive through a puddle, and the narrator (rip waylon) would say "hazzard county carwash!"

i will not, under any circumstances, see the abomination of a movie they are making out of it (even to see how they work it into the plot so luke can shoot a flaming arrow from the general lee). let sleeping dogs lie, for once.

oh that annoying singer chick as daisy... no no.

but i love this show, its the redneck in me or something. just as interesting was the behind the music or whatever type show on vh1 about it.

all in all still worth a watch

but, but.... hes over four and a half feet tall.... its just not the same
and without rip waylon too, he really put the show out there with his backing, funding and voice

I used to love that show.

Especially Roscoe P. Coltrane and his dog Flash. "Good news Flash!" :D

And I can't help but smile at the character's name, Cooter. LOL He actually had a little shop here in Virginia and retired a year or so ago. Nice guy. :)

michael said:
it's waylon jennings

rip as in rest in peace

:)
bwahaaha... i knew something didnt sound quite right... but i didnt remember his full name

B Reynolds as boss hog could work. I'll probably see the new abobination of a movie just for nostalgia.

TDOH has definetely made an impression in my lifestyle. I'm a fast car, fast music, fast girls kinda guy!

when i was little i told my dad i wanted my cb name to be "bo peep" because that's what daisy duke used :) i watched that show all the time, but like most of you, i fucking refuse to watch that movie version when it comes out :p

^hahaha. awesome. Daisy Duke was somethin' else!

I suggest if you got the time or the money, to at least give it a shot. I mean the plot may be disappointing, but at least you'll see that famous singer woman dressed in daisy duke's and you'll see some fast vintage Ameircan muscle cars!

Haha, what year was that Chrager, 1970?

i am pretty sure it's a 69 r/t.

[edit: that's the close-up car, it appears some of them were 68s too. probably 70s - they destroyed about 200 of them]

Last edited:
Hey AxL, do you ever go to the 'Brice road mopar drive in' during the summer? They usually have 1 or 2 of the general lees on display.