Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Going on Rides whilst Peaking

Baby700

Bluelighter
Any1 here been on amusement rides whilst peaking? Is it recommended? What's it like?

I went on the gravitron while peaking on NYE and YES it is recommened :D

I was just starting to come down from my peak, and then went on the ride and it came back 10x stronger than it was in the first place :D

I went on the zipper at a BDO whilst peaking and listening to Tea Party... very recommended!! Most fun ever!

I went on the gravitron while peaking on NYE and YES it is recommened

did the same thing, me and my mate freaked out though....thought the ride was going to kill us!

I wanted to go on the big catapult thing they had at st kilda fest whilst peaking... but for $35, i think not.

Lets just say NYE 2001, SPACE PROBE.....15 times!!! =D

DJC*

Hehe....excellent...methinks I'll be heading on some of the rides at Utopia then :) If I can drag myself away from Dana and Luna....

Seriously, do it, you'll have the best time ever! Just time it right, and don't go on a ride with a massive line up... it's not quite as fun to waste your peak on the line-up!

Friends went on the slingshot/catapault..... reckon it was the best ever! The video looks pretty darn funny too!

Jesus christ, I can't think of anything worse :D.... Rides make me want to throw up anyway, let alone the added nausea of being on a pill.

On a hot air balloon though - now THAT would be something.

We were thinking of hitting the rides just as the peak was hitting, which would be kinda mad on the ride, then when you get off it would be like 'whoa'!

at and adults only pool party at an amusement park in perth, fucken sweet, go on a rollercoaster if you can!!!! Nothing will bring it on faster....

I find it remarkably boring. Cha Cha at a rave proved rather unamusing and brought me back in touch with alot of normal feelings. I don't really enjoy rides straight but, unless its a huge rock with a pool at the bottom, Somewhere like jambaroo with go carts and grass karting, tobogans, drops into pools etc i wouldn't mind, i like more involving activites rather then sitdown and be thrown around type stuff, actually that reminds me of the rave scene.

I went on the giant drop at dreamworld off my chops.
that was INTENSE, also went on nearly every ride at dreamworld off chops.

jambaroo would be awesome to be peaking, spent the day at dreamworld on speed. im scared b4 i go on any rides but it felt like my heart was gonna explode on cyclone

Last edited:
going on the Zipper heavily sedated was great! I usually love these rides sober, but I tense up too easily.. Oh, how much fun is it to be flipping in a mad cage while fighting all those G-forces while so so at bliss...best Zipper ride iever.. Also, try riding the 'Hangover' buzzing.. I once rode it, and had to be seated next to this dude who was off his head.. he was so funny to ride with and made an a**s of himself.. I think it has something to do with the blood rushing to your head, it increases the effects of your high.. I will be doing it all over again this year at any show/carnivals!... heaps of fun, but you need to have a good stomache. Gravitron will be my next try under selected substance... hehe.. I can imagine I will probably freak!!!

me and a mate went on nearly every ride at sydney luna park while on 'A's' - those cumbly suspected MDA pills, a while ago. it was pretty good, and i WILL do it again.

We went to Dreamworld on the gold-coast in 1998 on Acid. Best things were the IMAX cinema (\/\/o\/\/!!) and the Thunderbolt rollercoaster.

Surprisingly the animals freaked us out the most. Somehow they just KNEW we were on acid. Emu's know!!