• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA & Cannabis (MERGED)

Physically it is reasonably safe. It can make your roll feel very different.
I find it makes me feel less empathy, more paranoia and more "headfucked"
MDMA has a real clarity and I think pot dulls that :(
I would recommend you save weed for the comedown, it's nicer separately.
MDMA + Pot are my favourite drugs though ;D

^^^ 100% agree :) except with the qoute "MDMA + Pot are my favourite drugs though" :p

When i'm up i feel like i'm not feeling the pot, yet i don't realize just how much its hitting me and it makes me really slow and dopey.. definatly better when coming down but what the hell ;)

everytime i smoke before hand, as i start to come up, the e completely overpowers the pot. whether or not it makes me feel less empathy, im not sure, cause i smoke before every time i drop...no different than any other drug :D

Hey i read this story on tripp reports about this guy who took a whole heep of meth was fine untill he smoked the weed then had an OD and was addmitted into hospital really fucked up. This weekend im going to drop 3 pills at once then probabbly smoke weed 5 hours after would this be allright?

most likely it will be fine, youll be coming down by then anyway.

ive never heard of anyone having a (serious) problem on e after smoking pot.

bikki_muncher69 said:
Hey i read this story on tripp reports about this guy who took a whole heep of meth was fine untill he smoked the weed then had an OD and was addmitted into hospital really fucked up. This weekend im going to drop 3 pills at once then probabbly smoke weed 5 hours after would this be allright?

Yeah man as long as you don't inject the weed .. just messin' :)

I Care Because You Do said:
ive never heard of anyone having a (serious) problem on e after smoking pot.

IME the only negative from pot/weed/block is the generalised anxiety/paranoia but that's purely my experience. Many many friends have no issue whatsoever with smokin' shit after E ... actually they really enjoy it ... the lucky bastards :p

^^^ As a rule mostly yes ... however there is no "normal" scenario .. sometimes and some situations [of late] have been classic and great ... so really everything lives within your own bounds/mind.

I've watched friends lose the plot as paranoia crept on board [post E but weed specific and on occassions pre-E] and you can't tell 'em otherwise they get more fucked up ...

Anyway in answer to the original poster ... sure weed can effect your experience and it can be positive and to a lesser extent negative it's all a very personal and subjective experience but as a general rule ... weed will not hamper your experience pre or post roll but post roll would be my advice ;)

As I said in a different thread:

I've found that smoking pot when coming down from E is absolutely the worst thing you can do.

Sure, you feel great after the bud hits you, but then 15 minutes later you can/will get shaky, restless, and very anxious. My theory is that in your body's state of (extreme) serotonin depletion, the otherwise almost harmless drug marijuana becomes a catalyst, acting on the serotonin system, and in that state it tilts it just that much more and the even LOWER serotonin creates a mild serotonin syndrome where you are anxious and restless.

If you take some clean beans (no caffeine, ephedrine or meth), and do not smoke pot afterwords, you will be able to sleep very shortly thereafter (the most important part of short and long term E recovery, and the retention of the "magic" that is lost so quickly in many users)
But smoke that lovely pot and reap the whirlwind of a long, anxious, restless night. And forget about eating (well) the next day. And the brain damage, oh, the brain damage.

And this isn't just me, other people I've taken it with as well.

And BTW I have nothing against weed. Its great.

Pretty much my entire crew smokes pot on the comedown and none of us ever end up shaky or restless. If anything, I've found that it's nice to sit back with some friends and some bud and just relax after a night of rolling, especially if I've been dancing a lot.

Yeah save pot for the come down, then you can all talk crazy scattered shit, it's great!!

Smoke pot during the roll and during the comedown and the day after , all those joints will be better than a joint sober imo

smoking good trees while rolled makes music sound even better.

weed is a mild psychedelic, it DOES enhance rolling.

Whenever i'm rolling I just can't get enough of smoking, it just tastes so much nicer and you can smoke and smoke and smoke and not get tired of it plus your breathing in more smoke because your on the effects of the ecstacy.
I always regret waking up on the comedown and realising i'd smoked all my hash before I went to bed.

Yea weed on the come down will help your comedown a lot. Even on the comedown when I smoke I still feel all scattered and it's definately a different high thats for sure.

Weed on the comedown makes my mind race alot, making it impossible to fall asleep. It's pretty relaxing but I always end up smoking so much because it feels like the high only last for a few minutes. Some rolls go really well with weed, and somestimes smoking kicks the negative side effects in harder and longer...which isnt good for sleep.

I think it would depend on the content of the pill and the strain of the weed. good mdma but pretty potent weed is fucking great. I've had a dud pill that I guess contained so little mdma I wasn't feeling shit two hours into it and smoked a bowl. started feelin somethin and smoked another bowl and another and another and then BAM I was fuckin rollin hard while my friend who hadn't eaten a pill was about to pass out from all the weed.

granted it did make my night a tad bit confusing and my mind was kinda fuzzy, but I felt so fucking good it didn't matter.