Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Contents GC/MS - 4

Ritalin_boy

Bluelighter
So i went to court today, and was originally offered diversion by the legal aid lady. But when proceedings proceeded, the officer stated that the quantity *might* exceed the 1 gram requirement for drug diversion, and so the pills would need to be tested. this would be finished by 1st may, so i have a new court date. the pills are not just being weighed but being tested for precise quantity.

Anywho, This means that the Crown, and my own lawyer, will get an exact substance make up report on:
*White @ (1)
*White smiley (2)
*Orange butterfly (8)
*Orange blank (actually a ketamine pill supposedly, looked like vitamin C however)

im sure i am entitled to see the results, or they'll be read out anyway. so this should be interesting to see - confirmation of the contents of those wonderful butterflys.

Just thought you all might want to know. its a while off and the butterflys are mostly dried up now, by may the results will be all but redundant anyway, but for curiousitys sake, i'm sure SOMEONE will like to know, especially people with a stash of any of these.

peece.

Cool, that would be interesting to find out. Who needs pill testers when all you have to do is go to court :p

this will be interesting to find out

HOWEVER

in wa, it goes on the total weight of the pill, not just the MDMA amount. don't know what state your in but u should definately check again

I'm in Queensland. and i was very suprised myself to find that they were doing this. But it is going to happen at "John Tong" which i assume is the name of a research facility...

A lawyer my mother talked to told us this might happen but i hadnt read anything of the sort and thought it a bit dubious... but i suppose the experienced lawyer was always going to know best.

And they said that the testing 'would be finished by no later than May First', and i cant beleive that it could possibly take them a month and a half to simply chuck 12 pills on a scale and weigh them.

This was done because the limit for Drug Diversion is 1 gram of substance, and since i applied for diversion they didnt want me going if the prosecuting officer could whack a huge fine on me, i assume.

I'll clearly pass the 1g mark, but here's to hoping that im under that 2 gram mark, where real trouble could start. i doubt they'll make the two gram mark, im fairly confident they wont in fact.

peece.

dont they acess the amount of substance in the pills. not the weight of the pills combined. This happend to a friend of mine so i will ask him.

Not in WA. You have 2g's of Ecstasy tablets you get done for intent.

Ok there is some misinformation here.

In WA if you possess more than 2 grams of pills (the entire weight of the pills - so between 6-10 pills depending on their weight) you are presumed to possess them with the intent to sell or supply unless otherwise shown. If it is no more than 4 grams you would be dealt with by the Court of Petty Sessions, even if it is a sell/supply charge.

If you were borderline (2-4 grams), and clearly indicated to the prosecution (in this case the police as it is petty sessions level) you would challenge the sell/supply part, you may well convince them to accept a plea to simple possession and not bothering with the annoyance of a trial.

Ritalin_boy: the fact you have pills of different types would assist greatly in any argument that you possessed them for your use only.

I have been told the following and thus it is strictly hearsay as I have no personal experience, but Australian analyst reports would invariably quote the mass of the substance seized, every chemical found therein, and the % purity of the more important chemicals. Small amounts of drugs, such as single pills, may not be tested for purity.

Knowing the number of pills weighed, the total weight and the purity of MDMA gives you an easy calculation to determine mg content per pill.

There is High or Supreme Court authority (the name escapes me) that says the accused person must know the chemical they are allege to possess precisely, in order to meet their defence. Thus should you be provided with a certificate for those pills, all illicit substances found should be qualified, but they may or may not be quantified by purity.

Obviously if you were to challenge any findings they would have to provide you with the certified analysis. It is evidence against you, and you would be entitled to it if you took the fight up to them.

can you ask for the Orange butterfly back after they have finished with it...

he wont know untill 1st may at the earliest, that being today and today being a sunday try holding your horses till at least monday night, most likely longer depending when he next fronts court.

my friend (in nsw) got done with a bunch of pills and recently got the results back (beige lightning bolts) and all the information he got back was the percentage of the active ingredient, in this case 13% of mdma.

Last edited:
BUMP

i got facts today.

8 butterflies at a weight of 1.936g or .242 g - 46.9% MDMA, for a grand total of around 110mg per pill. (MDMA as the only noted substance.)

MY suspected K pill was actually something like "(phenylfluro)piperazine" which is not a dangerous substance.

i believe the total MDMA found was something like 1.195 g, so the other three pills, two smileys and a white @, were both around 100 mg MDMA each average.
I didnt look long enough to grab all the numbers though... but since i got adjourned again, and now am getting legal aid, i should soon be able to see it again and get full details on the white @ and the Smileys.

At first i thought that this must be wrong - surely there was something else in the butterflies... maybe they just only test for MDMA not MDxx... but then i realised if they found the obscure piperazine, they probably would have found MDA or PMA or meth or whatever else if it was there.

so - word has it the butterflies are MDMA only bikkies.

peece.

^^ Thanks for posting the results.

MY suspected K pill was actually something like "(phenylfluro)piperazine" which is not a dangerous substance.

Maybe this will ring a bell with the piperazine:

1-(3-Trifluoromethylphenyl)-piperazine, better known as TFMPP, which became a prohibited drug in NSW in 2003 - I don't know its status in Queensland.

here's hoping that your judge is compassionate as the case winds up....

Ritalin_boy said:

i believe the total MDMA found was something like 1.195 g, so the other three pills, two smileys and a white @, were both around 100 mg MDMA each average.

so are you getting charged with possesion or intent to supply? i know in nsw the limit for mdma is 1.4 grams my friend had just under and luckily only got a possesion charge.

I got busted with 80 pills 9 years ago, was 17 yo at the time and got only "weekend jail" 48hrs and had to go weekly to some sort of drug counceling organisation.
Didn't pay any fine or anything else but all this happend in Germany.

Tfmpp is schedule 1 as far as i know. You may actually be in some serious shit for that one. You may have some luck pleading total ignorance as to its contents. Talk to lawyer.

As far as you know, unless you actually know, TFMPP could be schedule 101.9E=mc2... please, we're always looking for good referenced facts here rather than hearsay - if you can't remember exact details just look it up ;) the internet is wonderful like that (Hint: here is a PDF of the Drugs, Poisons and Controlled Substances Act 1981, here is a PDF from 2002 including TFMPP in Schedule 2 in QLD... etc)

Anyone can plead ignorance to the contents of E pills as long as they didn't make them... that's why pill testers were invented, because it's just impossible to guess the contents of these things, and even with reagents we can only get a limited range of answers!

BigTrancer :)

Last edited: