Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

15 yr old, trying his first pill..

Zandesh

Bluelighter
Somehow I find this a bit..."controversial" if I can put it that way.

This guy has only done pot before, but is very keen on trying his first pill. The thing is, he wants me to help him out.

I'm semi willing to do this, but in a sense I am worried.

I've given him as many tips as I could, and also told him to have in the presence of someone experienced with it.

I've also invited him to come along with me for his first rave. This will be my chance to take care of him if he freaks out (I freaked out on my first pill, but that was a red mitsi and I dumped it whole).

I also plan on dumping a half myself, before he dumps. So I can tell him what it's like, if it's good or not.

My dilemma is though, he's only 15. I had my first pill at 18, and I think that was the perfect time for me.

He really wants to try pills, but yeah I do feel weird being the one to help him out.

Any tips for me?

Should I even be doing this?

As other people have suggested around here. Closer to 18 would be better, as his brain won't be fully developed until then. And using a mind-altering chemical changes the way your brain functions.

I didn't have my first pill till late 16-almost 17. I'd be worried if he's smoking dope alot at this age, let alone contemplating MDMA....I would advise against if but then again I believe that everyone is free to make their own choices, as long as they're informed and safe ones =).

I'd look at it from the other way - it sounds like he's going to do it regardless. If that's indeed the case, then it'd probably be better for him to do it in the presence of someone who's going to look after him, rather than have him go off and do it with people who don't care as much for his well being. Obviously it'd be better if he'd wait, but if he seems to think waiting isn't an option then the next best thing would be close supervision by someone with experience.

Don't encourage him, but if he chooses to do it anyway then support him in his decision and help him out in any way you can.

That's what I was thinking Pleo.

I do admit though, I was kinda encouraging him. Seeing as I've been having some of the best times of my life whilst being on pills.

Supposably, I'm the only guy he knows that can get it. I do think however if he really wants to do it, he's going to find ways to get a hold of it. This will be more dangerous, as he won't know anything about the pill.

Whereas I know what type of pill it is, and strength and etc. As I've had it before.

Sounds to me like you're playing devil's advocate. You've been talking it up to him and now he's keen you're looking to us to tell you it's allright.

If you are comfortable with introducing drugs to a minor so be it, accept the consequences of your actions.

Are you sure a rave is the safest place for you to do the test run? Think about it.

MaDMAn_Project said:
[B

Are you sure a rave is the safest place for you to do the test run? Think about it. [/B]

Good point, my first roll was at a party where I knew everyone and felt comfortable, I love being munted at clubs but it can be unnerving for a first timer.

MaDMAn_Project said:
Sounds to me like you're playing devil's advocate. You've been talking it up to him and now he's keen you're looking to us to tell you it's allright.

If you are comfortable with introducing drugs to a minor so be it, accept the consequences of your actions.

Are you sure a rave is the safest place for you to do the test run? Think about it.

He was keen on it before he even met me. He found out that I do it, so he came to me.

The rave was more for him to have a good time on his first pill.

I'll be there of course.

Deformed_Neuron said:
This is a pretty fucked up situation to be in man. Although, think of the kid's age... he's only 15 and is a minor. If any bad shit goes down, the child is your responsibility.

Another words... if he does have a bad reaction to the pill and somehow ends up in the E.R. (unlikely, but possibilities aren't to be ignored)... you're the one that has provided the pill to the minor, therefore you are completely responsible for any bad shit that goes down. Be prepared to wear it...

I've had my younger brother's friends (when he was a minor) ask me when they were at the age of 16-17 if I could purchase pills for them. I knew that if I weren't going to purchase anything for them, they would revert to possibly more dangerous ways to getting the pill(s) ie: going through some dodgey/shadey guy they've just met at Frankston station. But, at-least if any bad shit did go down... I wouldn't be there to wear it.

Imagine living and dealing with consequences for the rest of your life IF and I'm saying... IF, the child had a fatal reaction anyways.
I'm sure there's alot of 15 year olds that post on these boards.. and probably getting offended me calling them a "child", but at the age of 15... you are just that a child .

Anyways mate, the ball's in your court from here on. If you go through with this, remember to question the possibilities that could arise.

That's the thing, I was fine with it all...until I remembered he is only 15.

That's when I began to question, what if he gets a bad reaction to it? So I was thinking of getting a good pill, one that I've already tried before. PLUS, dump it before he dumps just to make sure.

I'm no so worried about it being a bad pill, but I'm worried about him liking it so much and start to do it often. I don't want him to start dumping every weekend/fortnight.

I'm thinking of educating him as much as possible, telling him everything I know. What he should look out for and etc. Another thing is, I think if he does like it, he'll always be getting off me then as he doesn't know others.

^ That just made me sound like a dealer, which I'm not. I just know some people, who know some people, and blah blah.

Basically, I am going to go through with it. As I figured he's better off trusting me, than someone he doesn't know. I just want some advice onto what I can possibly do?

id say starting pills at that age is unwise. although i know mdma is not physically addictive, knowing how good it is will make you want to do it again and again. at 15 im pretty confident he doesnt have a steady income? and is still only in yr 8 - 9 in school? everyone is free to make their own decisions, i just think it would be a bad idea to start that young.

I had my first when i was 15, on NYE 2004 fucking awesome... just don't head into the shit like alot of cunts do, like hitting it every weekend or month

Had my first pill when I was 14...no regrets here, it was the most amazing experience of my life. One pill will probaly be fine (imo), and despite what some of you may think, not all teenagers are idiots.

one thing that might prevent him from dumping for a while.. prepare him for what he's in for, nothing is like your first pill... im really glad i did mine on new years and not just on any old night, if i were him i'd do it in a really good setting( new years for example...)

Had my first pill at 14/15 (White Mitsubishi) and didn't have another one till my 18th!!

Great experience but it was something that i didnt want to do till my 18th.

AndyzPsylocybes said:
one thing that might prevent him from dumping for a while.. prepare him for what he's in for, nothing is like your first pill... im really glad i did mine on new years and not just on any old night, if i were him i'd do it in a really good setting( new years for example...)

My first pill was way too strong for me. It was a Red Mitsi and I dumped it whole.

The last pill I had was a yellow tulip, and I loved it!

I'm getting some yellow tulips for him, and reason why I asked him to come along to the rave was because it's usually a nice setting and he can be alot more social there as suppose of just being with me for the night.

Yeah rave would be nice, and plus if it's his first rave... he's garenteed to love it :) im going to the next syd one... ill be drinking though :p

Also i wouldnt dump whole.. first time i actually went in quarters even..white yosamites + half a blue 007... my second pill was first batch of biege A's... was actually more intense than my first time but the A's were fucking unbelievable as you've probably heard lots of times

Last edited by a moderator:
AndyzPsylocybes said:
Yeah rave would be nice, and plus if it's his first rave... he's garenteed to love it :) im going to the next syd one... ill be drinking though :p

Also i wouldnt dump whole.. first time i actually went in quarters even..white yosamites + half a blue 007... my second pill was first batch of biege A's... was actually more intense than my first time but the A's were fucking unbelievable as you've probably heard lots of times

That's why I was thinking of taking him to a rave...as at a rave I think you enjoy your pill alot more.

Also, I've never done a whole pill again since that time.

There's no way in hell I'll get him to dump a whole either.

[Edit: Venue details removed. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jwlst said:
Had my first pill when I was 14...no regrets here, it was the most amazing experience of my life. One pill will probaly be fine (imo), and despite what some of you may think, not all teenagers are idiots.

I'm not sure anyone is calling teenagers idiots. But as previously mentioned, it's not recommended to start fucking with the chemical balance of a developing brain - despite what seems to be half the kids these days being on ADHD meds.

Why not suggest to him to experiment with alcohol at his age and leave pills and shit as something to look forward to later in life once the 'fun' of alcohol has waned? Would definately be trying to discourage him from going crazy on weed.

Errr....

He's currently in trouble from skipping school to drink some beers.

Mind you..he was with friends, and weren't getting mindlessly drunk or anything.

(Hell, I use to do it alot at school. Even drank at school)

Last edited:
Yeah, encourage to use alcohol ? ha. (99% of drug related deaths are alcohol(SOURCE: ABS.GOV.AU)

Let him have it, just make sure he/she doesn't hang around with the wrong crowd and turn out a pill head and a crackwhore!!

Show him the way.