Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Timetable for Dropping/Snorting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmm_biccies

Bluelighter
Hi...I wanna try the speed and pills combo soon but I wanna be going all night and having a good night...I've made up this timetable of when to drop and snort etc and was just wondering if those who've done it before think this is a good timetable or not or what? I dont wanna overdurg myself or anything...

Will be having 2.5 points of speed and 3.5 pills which will most likely be the Green Mitsubishis...I think the speed will be good quality too...I want to leave peaking because I hate walking out coming down...

Any comments and suggestions would be much appreciated...

10 - point

11.15 - 1/2 pill

12.30 - 1/2 pill

2.00 - 1/2 pill

3.30 - 1.5 points

4.30 - 1/2 pill

5.00 - 1/2 pill

5.45 - 1/2 pill

6.30 - 1/2 pill

Thanks =D=D=D

howsa about you dose when you feel like it....

hell you might save $$$

soz, but LOL at the dose plan...

1/2 pills no longer do JACK for me until after i've had a whole, even a whole bikky thats not of the highest quality (eg: gold rolex) will seldom give me a good high.

If you plan to drop these halves, tell us what you plan to consume - it will help in identifying strength- also, suggest your tollerance, i'm guessing it's not very high, seeing as you've never done meth and MDxx together before.

On another note - i agree with IWoody...

Also, note that speeds tends to kill and MD buzz off a little, or so i've observed and myself found.

^^ what he says.. do you _really_ need 3.5 pills? after 2.5 i've barely gotten much extra affects the 2 times i've broken my rule. I plan to ever go there again.

Less is more!

From past experiences with multiple doses of average-high quality MDMA, I would suggest that your proposed dose regime would probably mean effects from your last half a pill would give ~ 10mins worth of euphoria :\

As a simple analogy, think of your serotonin as being a liquid (happiness juice) in a small squeezy bottle. Every half pill squeezes out a little more. In the end there is no more to squeeze, so another pill does next to nothing - happiness wise, that is.

I found the best way to leave on a high was to stay straight early on- have your whizz early if that's ya thing - but don't drop till an hour or so before the club closes. Of course, that is if you're not intending to drive.

I doubt you'll feel much love once you get past 2.5 pills particularly if taking it with speed. Speed IMO goes crap with pills. You hardly notice when the bickies come up and you'll probably only realise that your peaking when you look in the mirror and see that your pupils are leaping off your eyes. Speed tends to kill alot of the rushes, tactile enhancement, euphoria and love of the pill. This combo will however make you the chattiest fucker ever, and you'll definately wanna move around, so if you just want to dance for ages and go hard then its an alright combo.
I'd say do maybe a little speed early on (def no more than a point), wait until its effects die off mostly then drop say between 1.5 and 2 of your bickies over the course of the night, then see how you go. If u feel like dancing alittle more then do some more whizz. Just play it by ear and listen to your body.

By the way have you ever had a comedown of 3.5 bickies, let me tell you it is NO FUN. Combined with the speed this is going to be an aweful comedown, and I'd hate to be coming down how you are and not been able to sleep.
Take care

A revised time-table...I need to have a timetable because, I'm always wanting to do a whole lot all at once so if I don't have a strict regime my lack of self control will take over.

10 - 1.25 points

11.15 - 1/2 pill

12.30 - 1/2 pill

2.00 - 1/2 pill

3.30 - 1/2 pill

4.30 - 1/2 pill

5.00 - 1/2 pill

5.45 - 1/2 pill

6.30 - 1.25 points

I'm having a bong-a-thon when I get home, so I really need something to keep me charged up and my lungs really...you know...open I guess...

How many pills do you generally use when u go out?
Just I reckon after been on MDxx for so long you'll probably feel like going to sleep after all those pills. Other than that it doesn't seem like a bad time table. Stress less and go with how you feel at the time, go by how the drugs are affecting you rather than by what time it is.

surly the whole point of going out is to relax and enjoy yourself, and get away from the normal 9-5 regime of work/school etc etc?.........

Man what's with people being anal about their drug taking these days, making a timetable of anything is going to be the best way to ruin your night, are you going to look at you watch every 5 minutes to make sure you're gonna drop/snort at the right time... Also how do you know when the first half is going to wear off, it may not be every 1.5 hours.

The best fun I have is to go out, take my drugs with me and when you're sitting around the club talking cod shit with your mates/girl thinking how awesome the pills are, someone will invariably go, 'Lets drop again' normally it's just at the right moment and everyone is peaking happy again.

Honetly dude, planning you're ingestation of things is just gonna fuck you're night up. Take it when you feel like it and enjoy yourself.

Plus when you go out with people who go, "only 10 minutes til I drop again" it just shits everyone else around you, trust me.

psy-taco and phase_dancer make excellent points, something to take heed of. I personally absolutely agree that meth/amphetamines with MDMA makes the MD feel like hardly anything (generally the effects from meth mask or reduce the effects from other drugs IMHO).

I'd also like to say that in the interest of harm minimisation if you are going out and need drugs in those quantities, it could be wise to think about taking a break for a while. It sounds like you're starting to push the envelope. Again, just my opinion though.

IWoody said:
howsa about you dose when you feel like it....

hell you might save $$$

exactly :\

As for the speed/md combo, probably best to do your own testing, but if you like to rush off mdxx, i would recommend taking the speed afterwards....that's what i do anyway....or if i want to sober up.

BTW, reports suggest those green mitsi's to be v.strong, so please, be careful...

What a stupid combo in my own opinion...

MDMA should be taken on its own because of its uniqueness and beauty.

Will be having 2.5 points of speed and 3.5 pills which will most likely be the Green Mitsubishis...I think the speed will be good quality too...I want to leave peaking because I hate walking out coming down...

Any comments and suggestions would be much appreciated...
Try painting your fingernails fluorescent orange, so nobody stands on your hands on their way out.

BigTrancer ;)

that is pretty stupid i think, ppl who carp on about pilling for ten hours etc are either fucking liars or have a JUMBO storage of serotonin, either way i hate them, if i want to go from midnightish to last drikns etc. i will take 1 or 1.5 then when i start peaking or maybe half hour later i will take another, i have a high tolerence but imho letting the engine stop and cool down means in will never get fully up and running again, so when i start coming down, although i still drop pills, i know that it is a waste of pills/money. often the high you get is the placebo/relief that you've just dosed up and therefore have another ticket to the ride. so if you must keep going i'd go 12am >(surely you can have a drink and a line till then) 1 pill,1.30ish>1 pill 3.30/4 >1 pill basically not to get to the stage where you think, hey its wearing off. anyway thats me and if you are new to it all then...........

if you want to sleep at all the days after, do the speed early in the night, so its just wearing off when u get home...latest say 1-2ish?

Status
Not open for further replies.