Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how do i obtain these things?

jawlocked

Bluelighter
how do i obtain 5-htp??? and how do obtain a pill test kit i think i wanna go with the elighten kit??? any advice would be helpful :) thankyou

If you have a credit card you can order a reagent kit from Enlighten here, if not PM me and I may be able to arrange an alternative payment method. For 5-HTP check out a list of vendors here.

Does anyone have a particular 5-htp brand and source that they would reccomend?

can anyone help me out so i can obtain these things as i dont have a credit card atm (and dont really want one). also i kinda dont want these send to my place. can just imagin me olds going wtf are these for?

Im thinking that your in brisbane...
If so, use the search engine and type in 5htp in brisbane. :)

Mr S.

Last edited:
cheers mate... i see ur post of Mrs Flannerys Natural Grocers. 52 Annerly rd Woolloongabba.

have u purchased from here? if so do u recall the prices and/or the dosage?

BrisVegas...

It was one of those Nature Vitamins etc shops...

Full of Blackmores, Natures Own and things like that!

Surely if you go and have a look around at the Natural suppliment stores Iam sure you will come across a store that would sell it.

SpecTBK=D

Keep in mind, at least here in Melb, most, if not all, bong and drug paraphinalia shops sell test kits, Ez-Test brand, or another generic one - they all seem to work fine.

But where possible, support enlighten, and the job they do!

ok well i have just got back from Mrs Flannerys Natural Grocers. the 5htp which they have got are as follows:
75mg
30 caps
$45
now i think this is a bit steep aye. mite look into importing instead. also, i was reading in the archive that Mrs Flannerys also sold Reagent Testers. so when i was approached by a worker at the shop i asked. the reply that i got was "No. But any chemist should sell you them. What are you testing anyway? Your urine?"... i cracked up rite in front of here, she had know idea wat i was on about. could not stop laughing, then i said that thats not wat i am after, then left the joint... well i guess i will be ordering online now lol