Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

schmack my bitch up

ayjay

Bluelighter
posted to me by a co-worker....

On 3AW this morning, Neil Mitchell recounted a story involving his daughter who loves and works with dogs….

She was sitting on the steps on Flinders Street station when a police dog came up to her, sniffed, barked and pointed. Advising that it was a police drug sniffer dog, the police handler asked her to turn out her pockets. In her back pocket, she had a Schmacko (dog treat). The police officer asked her what it was (suspecting drugs disguised as an ugly brown schmackos??) to which she responded it was a dog treat. She asked if she could give it to the dog (yes) and then the dog promptly walked off with the treat. Oh and no apology from the copper.

And the message here is???? ….. if you're carrying, trafficking or smuggling drugs, carry a handful of schmackos....

...anyone care to test the theory?????

^^^ i guess it's worth a shot, but since there's only two of the dogs around in victoria, they might be a little more suspicious in future.

i'm gonna chuck this over to drug discussion too, btw.

theres a shit load of dogs in NSW though!

but who takes Meaty Bites to a rave? ;)

^ yeah sorry - I posted into Social 'cos it's a bit of a joke. As far as only 2 dogs in Vic - just wait 'til the c'wealth games get underway!!

ayjay said:
posted to me by a co-worker....

On 3AW this morning, Neil Mitchell recounted a story involving his daughter who loves and works with dogs….

She was sitting on the steps on Flinders Street station when a police dog came up to her, sniffed, barked and pointed. Advising that it was a police drug sniffer dog, the police handler asked her to turn out her pockets. In her back pocket, she had a Schmacko (dog treat). The police officer asked her what it was (suspecting drugs disguised as an ugly brown schmackos??) to which she responded it was a dog treat. She asked if she could give it to the dog (yes) and then the dog promptly walked off with the treat. Oh and no apology from the copper.

And the message here is???? ….. if you're carrying, trafficking or smuggling drugs, carry a handful of schmackos....

...anyone care to test the theory?????

The story itself sounds a little suss to me; it seems highly irresponsible of the copper to allow a working dog to eat a random 'treat' offered by someone on the street ... it could have been anything.

Also when a dog is 'working' he would probably not be allowed to eat, I think they train the dogs to be totally "on" and professional while working and eating and playing is for later (I know that's the case with guide dogs anyhow - when they have their leads on you shouldn't even pat them).

Anyway if this were true (and we all know Neil can exaggerate at times) I'm sure after the first couple of times people tried this at events it would become obvious to the cops that it is the new coverup trick of the moment, and the people found with random dog treats in their pockets would be *more* thoroughly searched.

ps. hehe: just noticed in your second sentence you've written that the dog "sniffed, barked and pointed". LOL.. that's some talented dog!
=D (sorry couldn't resist)

LOL, classic. It kind of reminds me of an idea I once had for smuggling drugs up dogs arses (think about it). :)

keystroke said:
theres a shit load of dogs in NSW though!

but who takes Meaty Bites to a rave? ;)

I don't know, just imagine police finding kids with pockets full of meaty bites - I can see the next headline

"10 people arrested at Sydney rave with Meaty Bites"

Police have issued a warning to all parents about the new teenage drug sensation, Meaty Bites.

"We're extremely worried about this latest development as our intelligence reports were pointing to far more media arriving for this latest witch hunt" said Detective Sergeant "I'm racist homophobic corrupt prick" Bloggs of the Fuck you up the ass drug squad (formally known as the brute squad).

"Simply put there is no way of knowing what are in these Meaty Bites" snorted Detective Bloggs, "these backyard chemist could be putting anything into them, chicken, beef or even rice, especially since we can't be there to monitor them and ensure they're cutting it down properly with glass and battery acid".

The government has tabled emergency legislation to immediately schedule Meaty Bites, with absolutely no protest from the government's fuck buddy The right bleeding opposition.

Meanwhile conservative rich I can speak Latin doctors of the little boys club, the AMA, have warned Doctors to be prepared for the new wave of meaty bite overdoses. Whilst Liberal MPs have recently tabled a petition illustrating the pride they have for being responsible for the death of so many young people through their constant protest to any liberalization of drug laws.

Meanwhile society had no comment and people kept dying, families kept breaking up and lives are contiunually destroyed

did I go off topic?

hahahah nice one dude. but dont u mean

"10 people arrested at Sydney rave with a 'new designer drug' Meaty Bites"

btw.. i prefer schmakos..

I would've thought the dogs wouldn't be allowed to take food from anyone besides their handler too.

BigTrancer :)

for what plausible reason could you need to have a single unwrapped schmacko in your back pocket?? if i were a cop i'd think it damn suss to see somethin like that

With a snappy headline like that, you could be a journalist. At the next large Sydney rave event where dogs will be rife, put in to buy 10 packets of schmackos and rip them in half and hand them out to people, there are only a limited amount of dogs and if you flood them with schmackos their false positive ratio would skyrocket = bad for the program.

my innerself said:
It kind of reminds me of an idea I once had for smuggling drugs up dogs arses (think about it). :)

Hahahahaha... Gold! That made me laugh! :)

Cowboy Mac said:
With a snappy headline like that, you could be a journalist. At the next large Sydney rave event where dogs will be rife, put in to buy 10 packets of schmackos and rip them in half and hand them out to people, there are only a limited amount of dogs and if you flood them with schmackos their false positive ratio would skyrocket = bad for the program.

Hee hee. And when the cops get angry and start clubbing people, we could start a thread called "pigs go whacko for schmackos" ;)

You're right - I'm in the wrong job!!!

dogs dont bark though, in my personal experiance, they just sit down next to you..

do the testing kits from enlighten-hr.org work with 'meaty bites'? i just picked up a couple but i want to test them first, and i cant find anything on meatybitereports.com

stay safe everybody