Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Rolling two days on the trot

Bob_the_pill_star

Bluelighter
G'day party people!

I'm an occasional roller (last time new years , before that approx 3 months) without the biggest tolerance (lucky me), but I've got a weekend free to go mad, and just wondered about multiple dropping over multiple days.

I realise that the serotonin release will diminish the subsequent drops, but wondered about anyones similar experiences if I was to do the following:

Saturday early evening - drop a half - go out for a few drinks - but early (ish) night

Sunday day - dance event - drop approx 1 to 1.5 - depending on quality etc

Am i just being too impatient and should just wait for the major drop day on Sunday or do you think I can make a weekend of it and have a 'sample' on the Saturday night and still have a great Sunday?

I know I could party all the way through, but I would prefer not to fry the brain too much as I've got work on Monday of which I would like to at least try to continue my apparent professional appearance 8)

Test and Party safe dudes

You'd be better off only dropping on the Sunday. I think the most important question though is why do you want to drop on the Saturday night? Understanding your reasons will help make the decision. Personally I'd wait 'til Sunday to get the most out of the pills as well as minimising the strain on your body. Doing both days just this once probably won't result in much harm, but be careful, know your reasons. I'd stick to Sunday, make sure I got a good night's sleep on Saturday (impossible if pilling) and avoid feeling strung out and run down on Monday.

:)Smiley

Bob_the_pill_star said:
Saturday early evening - drop a half - go out for a few drinks - but early (ish) night
This would be very hard for me to do.
Once i get a taste, i want more!

I would just have a few drinks Saturday night, and have my big night Sunday.

Thanks guys,

You kind of gave me the answer that if I'm honest with myself, I already knew :\

I'm just too greedy and excited about the good times to come. =D

I'll take your sensible advice and wait til the Sunday - just got to control the Saturday night hedonism on Mr Beer now 8)

Cheers