• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Kind Of User Are You?

bRoken&foRgoTTen

Greenlighter
curious as to what members on BL consider themselfs in reference to their drug use.

-Don't use drugs
-"Soft" drug user
-Recreational user
-Definite partier
-In recovery
-Prefer not to say

(if a mod. could make this into a POLL, that would be peachy)

oh btw id consider myself more along the lines of recreational user/definite partier (its a fine line between them for me)

Recreational user - Trip once every month pref. (ends up being about once / two months). Opiate-like substances Once a month. Cannabis once a month.

I'm the I-still-wanna-have-a-normal-life-and-a-family-after-my-years-of-experimenting-with-drugs type of user.

For BlueLight standards, I'm practically a non-user
Well, we'll see who laughs in the end!

I'm not any of those, I'm a get-high on something thats not PCP everyday kind of drug user.

i get high every few weeks, E every 2/3 months if ican get it, cant find any shrooms or acid

recreational user i suppose

I do alot of drugs. Pretty much every day, so what does that make me.....besides out of touch with reality?

I'd say I am a heavy recreational user, but I am restricted by what I can get.

Does partier just mean you do a lot of drugs, what we'd call addiction perhaps? Or that you're the 'drug guy life-of-the-party, always on some exotic drug other than beer,pot and nicotine' person?

Im in between recreational user and "definite partier".

Indefinite partier switching to periods(short) of recovery. I am a polydrug sponge. Many drugs taste like happy.

Smoke weed every evening after dinner, drink every weekend, ecstasy when i can get a hold of some, acid when i can get a hold of some and keen...

I was the Definite partier for a while, but recently I have pretty much cut use off completely, so I guess now I'm a "soft" drug user.

Peace

-Recreational user/-Definite partier

About every 5-6months i'll bulk up on some coke & have a big weekend. Otherwise it's once every few months. Hence the -Recreational user/-Definite partier.

I am a medicinal/therapeutic user.

I mean...well, I don't draw a line between recreation and medicine/therapy, to tell the truth.

So whatever...hmm...I smoke pot maybe 2-3 times / week, trip once in a while...I would be drinking more if I could find alcohol (maybe like 3 times/week i'd have like 2 beers...i'm lightweight).

I smoke cigarettes maybe once a week or two.

I take caffeine like...once every month or two.

Sometimes I'll do salvia.

Hmmhmmhmhmmhmhmmhh...yea...

So I guess the closest would be recreational user?
I'd rather be a medicinal user tho...tripping cures my mental problems and pot sometimes helps me out in various other ways...cigarettes help anxiety/anger...drinking would also help anxiety a lot...salvia helps connection of body/mind (mental problems, again)...caffeine just keeps me up for class, heh...