Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - White $

Status
Not open for further replies.

spaceace

Bluelighter
There was a write up sayin these were K bombs BUT I have also read some 6 or7 outa 10 reports on that they are cruisy MDMA. Anyone in Perth got a verdict? If a bit lite on the mdma no probs but I hope theyre not k!Cheers

We will need more information about the pills in question to properly identify them. A post without information would usually be closed. I will leave this open for now so you can add some details.

I suggest you get a reagent test kit from enlighten if you don't already have one, that way you can have more than a guess at the contents.

Pill info request guidelines

Last edited:
i had 2 white $ on ney years and im in perth. the ones i had definately weren't k. they were mdma, goood fun but not the strongest pills ive had.

Agree with above, not really strong but cruisy, double drop if you've got a high tolerance.

Yer, definatly not strong at all, defiantly would need more than one. How ever i found these pills make you very very talketive. I dont think i talked so much on these than other pills. Then again not enough MDMA to make we wanna thrash the dance floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.