Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

combining ketamine with other drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmm_biccies

Bluelighter
Special K

I really want to try some Speical K with some friends after a rave...

Now we'll all have had pills, speed and weed throughout the night...

Would it actually be a good idea to do this? We've never had it before so I was just wondering if some drug-yoda who had all the answers in the universe could maybe let me know things like how much to have, what to expect, what to do to make it good etc...

Has anyone here tried it and how did they like it???

None of us really know what to expect, so any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks!!! =D=D=D

i dont know how many times it has been said....maybe only a couple........

.........erowid.org is your friend

skywalkin - how much did u have? what other drugs etc?

I've heard its like a dream but some people get violent and think they're superhuman and shit like that!

see id rather hear from people who wanna tell me their experience and offer me advice, from what theyve done...if you don't want to, then don't reply...

don't tell me to do some fuckin research coz i did a bit of reading and talked to a person i know who's done it, and they enjoy watching cartoons...

i figure the wider my readings the better informed i am...so i'ma look at all sources...

so please, if you're jsut gunna tell me to go to erowid then go fuck yaself - i been lookin there already...

Before telling the people who tried to help you to get fucked did you actually read the Erowid ketamine vault experiences? Sounds like exactly what your asking for to me.

Theres an absolute bulk of threads in this forum and other drugs about ketamine, experiences and more. Search and you shall find...

Heres a start:

What do you see in K/ other disassociates?

mmm_biccies said:
I've heard its like a dream but some people get violent and think they're superhuman and shit like that!

Thats PCP, not Ketamine. Though related, Ketamine makes you pretty much incapable of movement, let alone violence.

The most violence I've seen with Ketamine was people falling over.

Check out erowid, do some research and have fun. :)

what im really concerned about is if its safe to mix with pills speed and e's...would that heighten it bring it down what?

smoking weed has been reccomended for after, but does anyone think that having a whole lot of other drugs in our systems and then also having special k mght be putting too much into our bodies all at once? i havent been able to find anything about that yet...

its not a social/party drug - save it for the chill-out before bed. avoid alcohol completely!

mmm_biccies said:

That sounds more like PCP to me or meth or even alcohol.

but answet the question my favourite drug for an after party when your just chilling out. some people will pass the bong around for a couple hrs.
Give me a couple lines of K, a comfy chair(those reclining ones were always my fave) some cushions and some good music or a movie and let the K do the rest.
then i let myself fall asleep when the K is wearing off.=D

Rack it....
Don't mix with alcohol...

The best way to have K is to snort it... (IMHO) it gives you alot better *trip*

Expect to be put into a K-Hole and it may be for some amount of time! Also you may not be able to speak... may not be able to move and you will not feel pain so if you fall over or you injure yourself you are not going to be aware of it until afterwards... You might lapse in and out of conciousness and most important of all you may wana keep track of your heart rate and also make sure you are sitting down when you take it, do not sit at a table or in a high chair. Also you may only want to begin with experimenting with dose amounts.

I do not know where you heard anything about being violent and stuff... I mean anyone knows it's an Anasthetic... I mean if you're to bring a horse down with it, it has to be pretty harsh.

But also it is still widely used on Humans as well so it's not just a Anasthetic used on animals!

SpecTBK=D

Whatever you do, when experimenting with new drug combinations make sure you take care with the dosage. In my experience ketamine will override most other drug effects, so that the dominant feelings are dissociation and disorientation familiar to ketamine users. It can do this at quite moderate doses, so you won't need much.

Unpredictable effects from drug synergies are best avoided by being comfortable with each substance separately before combining them in small doses to guage the effects... why not get to know ketamine by itself first?

BigTrancer :)

I just read it on the net somewhere about the violence - obviosly you cant believe everything you read, that's why im also questioning here as well as researching...

a very clean friend said they'd watch over us when we do it...we'll prolly try it in the next couple of weeks to test-drive...i think its maybe a good idea...

thanks TBK - i'm from qld (altho live in melb now) and qlders r the bomb...good straight to the point advice..
thanks for the ppl who have been telling me stuff about how to have it welll...

we were definately having it when we got home - i dun really wanna be in that 'eternity' stuff at a rave...i dont think it'd be the best idea

anymore advice would be appreciated tho, i wanna know as much as i can before i have it!!

[Edit: Watch it...]

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yehhh - in my research i read 25mg in each nostril and then wait 5 mins and repeat until desired state...does this sound like a good idea??? should we also have something like orange juice to get the bad taste out of the back of the throat which i assume would happen if snorted?!

i realise it isnt a psychedelic, but is it possible to have a 'bad trip'? i know u dont trip as such like u do on acid, but do u get what i mean? can u have a bad time on it, or is it all about just going with it and enjoying the ride?

thanks BT too - reading that other stuff about mixing now and bookmarking for future reference...

Status
Not open for further replies.