acid in america

Status
Not open for further replies.

atri

Bluelight Crew
Acid In America Thread!

i heard from a friend of a friend that lsd might be around somewhere in florida. one can only keep faith that it is true.
i like long walks on the beach and playing in my own urine soaked ggigantic jock straps
atri

Last edited by a moderator:
damnit, let down again. but not all hope is lost, im still um, hearing that something might be be happening
way i figure it is that theres always a 50/50 chance. that way i dont get violent
atri

midwest area.
there is acid. and it is fucking good.
i am tripping weeeeeee

purple microdots in cincinatti.
some plain white paper in indianapolis.
now stop complaining.

the plain white blotter in indy is gooooooooooooooooooooood.
and there is faerie blotter going around central ohio.

i havent had good acid in a 1.5 years so i hope this is for real. i know better than to get my hopes up. o well if not ill just roll ballz. but if its for real im gonna try my first candy-flip

hopefully that shits still around when i move back to indiana in may....but knowing us hoosiers, they are gonna eat all that shit up like candy...........buttttt......its not like I'd eat it anyways......I'm trying to straighten my shit up.....bluh
[ 15 February 2003: Message edited by: rekkneyez ]

It's totally possible that there IS acid in florida, but It's also possible that you won't find any. It could have happened that a foreigner has gone to florida and took some with him, for exemple. You may hear people say that they had acid, but it can be all gone in this moment. Smuggling acid doesn't seem like a hard thing to do at all. Acid is abundant where I live, and I supose the if I wanted to, I could put a load of blotter in my pocket and go to florida, I don't know for sure, but I believe that acid isn't detected in the airports....

Originally posted by toxiku:
It's totally possible that there IS acid in florida,....
there is.....I saw some last night....had a chance to get it, but opted not to...

^^^^^^^^^^^
thank you, i hope that it is true
atri

we're hurtin in atlanta, too. unless i just don't know the right people. haven't seen it for almost 2yrs now.

Status
Not open for further replies.